电影《字母杀手(2008)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本
2024-09-26 来源:飞速影视

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果
这份工作的大部分内容都是问问题
Mostly the job is to ask questions.
令人沮丧的部分
The frustrating part,
《字母杀手》
而让你变得疯狂的部分是
The part that drives you crazy,
想要与之交谈的人
Is that the people you really want to talk to
(根据真实事件改编)
都已经死了
Are dead.
救我 快来救救我
Help me! Please help me!
求求你 求求你
Please! Please!
求你放过我
No, leave me alone. Please!
救我 救救我
Help me! Help me please!
救我 谁来救救我
Help! Someone help me!
求你了
Please!
谁来救救我
Please, someone help me.
拜托 拜托了
Please. please.
你好
Hey.
队长
Lieutenant.
知道她是谁了吗
Any idea who she is?
不知道
No.
我不想动她
I didn"t want to move her.
天哪 这太可怕了
God, it"s awful.
她的裤子上有草的污渍
There are grass stains on her pants.
他曾经拖过她
He dragged her.
你还好吗
You okay?
你刚刚碰我了吗
Did you just touch me?
我肯定是咖啡喝太多了
I"ve had way too much coffee.
她的夹克上好像有些白色的毛发
Looks like there"s some kind of white hair on her jacket.
-会是动物毛发吗 -我看到了
-Maybe animal fur? -Yeah, I saw that.
-小心脚下 -我知道
-Watch your step. -I know.
你觉得是她的吗
Think it"s hers?
是的
Yeah.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
他强奸了她 然后把她勒死
He raped her and then strangled her to death.
之后又给她穿上裤子?
Then put her pants back on?
这只是我的猜想
That"s my guess.
你在这里
There you are.
给
Here.
-给你拿了杯茶 -谢谢
-Brought you some tea. -Thanks.
不用客气
You"re welcome.
你把这里变成作战指挥室了吗
You making a war room?
卡拉有哮喘 我认为那猫毛来自车里
Carla had asthma. I think the cat hair was in the car.
那么...
So...
你不会想...
You"re not gonna, um...
一整夜都研究这些东西吧
Stay up all night with this stuff, are you?
不会
No.
今天是情人夜 待会儿我会陪你的
It"s couple"s night. I"m sleeping with you.
什么时候
When?
马上
Soon.
好极了
Good.
-别生气 -我没有
-Don"t be mad. -I"m not.
我能问你一个问题吗
Can I ask you one question?
什么
What?
你觉得她为什么要上车
Why do you think she got in the car?
亲爱的 现在已经有点晚了
It"s kind of late, honey.
为什么不好好休息一下
Why don"t you give it a rest, huh?
你为什么要上车
Why did you get in the car?
看来联邦调查局的人也同意这初步报告
The FBI seems to agree with the initial profiles.
他们相信凶手有很大可能已经不在国内
They feel there"s a good chance the killer"s out of state;
懒散又低智商
Sloppy, low intelligence;
熟悉罗切斯特市 但是居住在其他地方
Someone with a knowledge of rochester who resides elsewhere;
可能是有边缘性人格的人
Probably a marginal type personality.
那么... 梅根
Okay, Megan.
他一点都不懒散 他不是随机选择这个女孩的
He"s not sloppy. He didn"t choose her at random.
而我们却把时间浪费在调查卡车司机和旅客上
And we"re wasting our time looking for truck drivers and transients.
上帝啊 这人竟然在光天化日之下
The guy chased her in reverse in broad daylight
当着一群目击者的面逆向追逐她
In front of a dozen witnesses, for christ"s sakes.
那孩子只有20秒的时间
The kid got lucky for 20 seconds.
他冷血又精通算术 他还会再次作案的
He"s cold and calculating and he"s gonna do it again.
不 那不是一个连环杀手
No, we don"t have a serial killer.
他是一个情绪化 易冲动的笨蛋
He"s an emotional impulse-driven bumbling fuck up.
他可能已经吓得跑到1000英里外的地方了
He"s probably 1000 miles from here running in terror.
肯 你怎么看
What do you think, Ken?
卡拉·卡斯提罗是个聪明的孩子
Carla Castillo was a smart kid.
我认为她不会跟一个
I don"t think she"s get into a car with anyone
看上去很古怪的路人上车的
Who looked like even a marginal transient.
我又没说那人长着张杀人狂的脸
I"m not saying the guy looks like fucking leatherface.
我是说...
I"m saying...
犯罪现场找到的证据都证明
The crime scene had all the
这只是个无条理凶手
earmarks of a disorganized killer.
你知道有多少人姓和名的首字母是相同的
Do you know how many people have the same first and last initial?
百分之二
2%.
所以杀手想方设法让卡拉·卡斯提罗上车
So the killer found a way to get Carla Castillo into his car
再把她载到切奇威尔 这不是随机的
And he drove her to churchville. That is not random.
-怎么不可能 -这和首字母没有关系
-It might be. -It"s got nothing to do with the initials.
他注意了她很长时间
He watched her for a long time.
他等着 照着他的想好的方法做了
He waited and he did it exactly the way he wanted to.
所表现出来的任何失误都是他故意的
Any loss of control he displays is intentional.
梅根 我们询问过所有见过这个女孩的人
Megan, we"ve interviewed everybody who ever met this girl
但一无所获
And we"ve got nothing.
那就让我再询问一次
Well, please let me interview them again.
卡斯提罗先生是吗
Mr. Castillo?
是的 有新的消息
Hey. You have news?
不 还没有实质性的进展
No. Nothing concrete yet.
那你是过来找我的吗
No. You"re here to see me then?
对 我希望我们能多聊点
Yeah. I was hoping maybe we could talk a little more.
想喝点什么吗
Can I get you something?
汉克 这位女士是警察
Hank, this lady is a police officer.
那么来点汽水什么的
Oh. Soda? Something?
不用了 谢谢你
No, thank you.
再不然来点咖啡啊 刚泡的
How about some coffee? Just made it fresh.
那就来一杯 谢谢
That would be great. Thanks.
-我们上去聊 -好的
-Let"s go upstairs. -Okay.
你只有在周二才能见到卡拉吗
Was tuesday the only day you saw carla?
差不多吧 我和她妈妈分居了
Pretty much, usually. Her mother and I had a falling out.
我也希望能多给我些时间陪她 但是你别误会
I would like to have seen her more, don"t get me wrong.
你们通常会做什么
And what would you do?
吃饭
Have dinner.
看电视 聊天
Watch TV. Talk.
她喜欢吃什么
What did she like to eat?
你认为那事和我有关 对吗
You think I had something to do with what happened, huh?
不
No.
那你为什么要再问我一次
Then why are you asking me this stuff again?
杰 我想找到伤害你女儿的人
I want to find the man that hurt your daughter, jay.
我必须了解所有发生过的事情
I need to understand everything that was happening
因为任何事都可能很重要
Because anything could be important.
意粉 薯条
Spaghetti, french fries,
中餐外卖
Chinese takeout,
快餐店里的玉米卷
Tacos from the deli.
好的
Great.
有些照片里 她戴着一个奖章之类的东西
In some of the photos she"s wearing a medallion of some kind.
圣菲罗梅纳
St. Philomena.
孩子的守护神
The patron saint of children.
她奶奶给她的
Her grandmother gave her that.
我没有找到
I haven"t found it.
她没有戴着 在案发现场也没有找到
She wasn"t wearing it and it wasn"t recovered at the scene.
可能她弄丢了
Maybe she lost it.
她来的时候都和你说点什么
What did she talk about when she came over?
学校的事儿 朋友们...
Schoolwork, friends...
像我跟你说过的 都是些孩子的事
Kid stuff, like I told you.
你还好吗
You okay?
还好
Yes.