美剧《都市传说(2017)》第一季第一集Part1-中英文对照台词剧本
2024-06-17 来源:飞速影视

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果
都市传说
真实的故事
大概吧
1993年8月 伦敦
鲍勃·迪伦去拜访他的朋友戴夫·斯图尔特
以下是事情的经过
(部分情节是真的)
If You Gotta Go, Go Now - Bob Dylan
转机
到达
行李提取
先生 请您摘下兜帽
Sorry sir, can I ask you to remove your hood?
还有墨镜
And your glasses.
您是从哪里来的
Where have you travelled from?
从无名之地到无名之地 羁旅天涯
Nowhere and nowhere. Really it"s neverending.
好吧
Right.
今天 今天您是从哪里来的
Today, where have you come from today?
-今天吗 -对 今天
- Today? - Today.
问得好 空中旅程太漫长
That"s a good question. Well it"s been such a long flight, ma"am.
今天可能是昨天
I think today might"ve been yesterday.
而昨天只是回忆
Yesterday is just a memory.
马里布
Malibu.
我来自马里布
I"ve come from Malibu.
您是住在那里吗
Is that where you live?
没错 我在那里的时候就住那
When I"m there, yeah.
您此行的目的是什么
What"s the purpose of your visit?
我朋友戴夫邀请我来他家做客
I was invited over by my friend, Dave.
戴夫人真好
Oh, was nice of Dave.
我也这么觉得的
Yes, that"s what I thought.
您是怎么认识戴夫的
How do you know Dave?
跟大多数人一样
Same way most people "know him", know him.
他是舞韵乐队的成员
He"s a Eurythmic.
是什么
A what?
歌舞艺人 和我一样
A song and dance man. Like me.
好
Right.
-齐默曼 -是的 女士
- "Zimmerman". - Yes, ma"am.
-罗伯特·齐默曼 -是的 女士
- Robert Zimmerman. - Yes, ma"am.
是不是有个名人也叫罗伯特·齐默曼
Isn"t there somebody famous called Robert Zimmerman?
如果有的话 我肯定听说过
Well, if there is I guess I would"ve heard of him.
旅途愉快 向戴夫问好
Enjoy your stay. Say "hello" to Dave.
我一定会帮你转达问候
I"ll be sure to give him your regards.
他人还不错呢
He"s a nice man.
鲍勃·迪伦 敲开戴夫之门
去哪儿 老兄
Where to, mate?
我把地址放哪儿了
I"ve got the address here somewhere.
混乱是我的朋友
不是这个
It"s not that.
我想我记得的
I think I can remember it.
伏尾区山
Crouch End Hill...?
伏山路区尾
Crouch... Hill Road...End.
可能是这个顺序 但名字里有这其中这几个字
Some of those words in all of that order,
也可能字全对 顺序出了点差错
or all of those words in some of that order,
也可能字全不对 我们还是保持清醒吧
or none of those words, but let"s keep some kind of order here.
这样吧 老兄 我们从这边出去
I"ll tell you what, boss, let"s get you up that way
然后我们来研究下你到底要去哪儿
and we can work out exactly where you wanna be dropped.
-我是不是... -我是不是认识你
- Hey, don"t I kn... - Hey, don"t I know you?
我刚要问这个
That"s what I was gonna ask.
我先问的 你看起来很眼熟 你叫什么
I got there first. You look familiar, what"s your name?
艾瑞尔·罗伊德
Ariel Lloyd.
好吧 我还以为是另一个人
Alright. I was thinking of someone else.
-你真是那个 -是
- You"re him, aren"t you? - Yeah.
经常有人这么说
I get that a lot.
你想的是另一个人
You"re thinking of someone else, too.
或许我们想的是同一个人
Maybe the same "someone else".
或许是另一个人
Or maybe someone else.
If You Gotta Go, Go Now - Bob Dylan
这里就是伏尾区了
This is Couch End.
你朋友没说得再具体点吗
Wasn"t your mate any more specific?
具体不是他的长项
Being specific isn"t his strongest suit.
这里呢
Well, what about here?
总比无名之地强
Here is better than nowhere.
我知道 我哪都没去过
I should know, I"ve been nowhere.
到底是不是这里
Look, here or not?
是不是这里 是这里 为什么不是呢
Here or not? Here... Why not?
你肯定是他
No, you"re definitely him.
那敢情好
That"s good to know.
On the Road Again - Bob Dylan
班纳餐厅
没有一句再见 甚至连字条都不留
戴夫 英国伦敦 伏尾区伏尾山 145号
伏尾区山
伏尾山
-你好 -你好 有什么可以帮你的吗
- Hi. - Hi, can I help you?
希望你能帮到我
Well, I"m hoping you can.
对不起 我对你卖的东西不感兴趣
I"m sorry, I"m not interested in whatever it is you"re selling.
你卖的是什么
What are you selling?
我不记得了
I"m not sure I can remember.
什么
Sorry?
我想卖的东西 很久以前已经卖出去了
Whatever it is i"m selling, I think I sold it a long time ago.
好 谢谢
OK, thank you.
干什么
What?
回想一下
Reviewing the situation,
我觉得我应该再说得明白一些
I think I could"ve been clearer in my attentions.
我已经说了我不感兴趣
I"m really not interested in...
我找戴夫
I"m looking for Dave.
他刚出门
Oh, he just popped out!
你之前就该说你来找戴夫
You should"ve said you where after Dave!
不好意思女士 可我刚刚说了
Well, excuse me, ma"am, but I believe I just did.
好 你是...
Right, and you are ...?
是的 我是
Yes, I am.
我是鲍勃
I"m Bob!
你是...
You are?
是的 我是
Yes, I am.
我是安吉
I"m Ange.
很高兴认识你 安吉
It"s a really nice to make your acquintance, Ange.
我也是 鲍勃 戴夫应该很快会回来了
Likewise, Bob. He shouldn"t be long.
你到客厅等他吧
Do you wanna come in and wait in the front room?
我不想添麻烦
I don"t wanna be any trouble.
那就别
Well, don"t be any trouble then.
我不会添麻烦的
I won"t be any trouble.
鞋子脱了
Ah, and... shoes off.
Nashville Skyline Rag - Bob Dylan
就当在自己家一样
Make yourself at home.
就当什么
Make myself a what?
就当在自己家一样
Make yourself at home.
你真好
Well, that"s very kind.
我也想 但在家的时候我喜欢焊接
I would, but at home I like to weld.
-焊接 -焊接
- Weld? - Weld.
我会用废旧金属做出富丽堂皇的铁门
Ornate iron gates out of junk metal.
-大多数时候都是 -是啊
- Mainly. - Right.
我就...看会儿电视吧
But here I guess I"ll just... catch up with some TV.
好 看吧
Yes, you do that.
谢谢 我会的
Why, thank you, I will.
请坐
Take a seat.
喝茶吗
Cup of tea?
要是不麻烦的话
Only if it"s no trouble.
不麻烦 我去给你泡一壶
It"s no trouble, I"ll do a pot.
-谢谢你 安吉 -没事 鲍勃
- Thank you, Ange. - Welcome, Bob.
电视遥控器在哪儿
Where"s the remote control for the TV?
戴夫把它藏起来了
Dave could have hidden it.
他总是把它藏起来
He"s always hiding it,
你也知道他什么德行
you know what he"s like.
戴夫的一贯作风
Typical Dave.
Red Hot - Billy Lee Riley
好了 鲍勃
All right, Bob?!
戴夫真是藏遥控器的高手啊
Dave really knows how to hide a remote control!
我开不了电视 所以就想听听唱片
I couldn"t turn the TV on so I thought I"d play some records.
我发现他的收藏可真棒
Man, this is a great collection.
是啊 不知道戴夫会不会介意你放他的唱片
Yeah, I"m not sure he"d be happy with you playing them.
肯定不会
Nah, it"s fine.
他邀请我来就说要放几首好听的歌给我听
When he invited me over, he said he had some great music to play me.