电影《三月女郎(2009)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

2024-06-16 来源:飞速影视

电影《三月女郎(2009)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本


更多内容请百度搜索:可小果
Careful, tucker.
当心点 塔克
The floor is hot lava. You can"t
这地板就像是熔岩
touch the ground on your foul up.
你别把它弄脏了
We gotta get to craig"s room to get
我们要在克雷格发现之前
the treasure before he find out.
去他房间找到他的宝藏
what"s the treasure? craig just
什么宝藏 克雷格刚...
got a michael jordan"s rookie card.
得到了迈克尔·乔丹的新手收集卡
It cost him, like, a hundred bucks.
这花了他好几百呢
Did you know that michael jordan"s
你知道迈克尔·乔丹
first year in the bulls.
第一年为公牛队效力期间
Michael jordan had 138 rebounds?
迈克尔·乔丹抢到了138个篮板球吗
Yeah. But you know who the bulls rebound leader is,though?
知道 那你知道谁是公牛队的篮板王吗
Yeah. scottie pippen. Yeah.
当然 斯科蒂·皮蓬
Where"s the card? It"s in the closet in a shoe box.
卡片在哪 在橱里的鞋盒里
He"s got the michael jordan"s rookie card and a Hank Aaron card.
他得到了迈克尔·乔丹和汉克·阿伦的卡片
It"s not in mint condition, but it"s a good card.
它有些破旧了 不过它还是张很棒的卡片
Oh, my god. what?
天哪 什么
Your brother"s got a playboy. no, he doesn"t.
你哥哥居然有《花花公子》 不 他没有
What"s a playboy? A magazine with naked ladies.
什么是《花花公子》 一本都是裸体女性的杂志
What? He doesn"t have that.
什么 他从来不看那些
Look. dude, i think your brother can go to jail for this.
老兄 我觉得你哥该为这个进监狱了
Shut up. Don"t open it.
闭嘴 别看它
Is that what girls look like?
女孩们原来就是那样的吗
They look so weird.
她们看上去真奇怪
How do they pee?
她们怎么尿尿
It must come out of those.
一定是从这里出来
Gross.
真恶心
Look at that one.
快看那个
Tucker, you just stepped on hot
塔克 你踩到熔岩地板了
lava. You"re on fire.
你麻烦大了
Whatever.
无所谓
Look at the ass on that thing.
看那女孩的屁股
Helllo. what?
我要泡她 什么
You could bounce a quarter off that sweet turd-cutter.
那美臀肯定弹力十足
Tucker, stop it.
塔克 别这样
That"s eleanore, our friend.
艾玲娜是我们的朋友
Her mom"s my piano teacher.
她母亲是我的钢琴老师
Oh, man. I want her to french-kiss my dick so bad.
真想让她给我口交
Oh, my god.
真是疯了
Jenny"s tits are the exact same size as miss november"s.
珍妮的乳房尺寸都和十一月小姐的一样了
I don"t care. This means that
跟我没关系 这说明
this is what jenny would looks like naked.
这就是珍妮裸体时候的样子
That"s amazing. That is amazing.
那还真惊人 确实很惊人
Hi, stacy. Drop dead.
丝塔茜 去死吧
Hi, sheila. Eat me, tucker.
夏拉 想吃了我吗 塔克
Set the time and place. The two of you can eat shit and die.
选个时间地点怎么样 你们俩都可以去死了
Sheila!
夏拉
Thank you.
我真该感谢你
You know she"s friends with Cindi.
你知道她是辛迪的朋友
Now she"s gonna tel l her i"m gonna hear all about. Good job.
她一定会告诉她所有事 你干的好事
Relax. Your girlfriend"s gonna know
放轻松 你的女朋友会知道
it wasn"t you. She knows your are the……
那不是你的干的 她知道你是最诚实的
Hey, candace. Looking good.
坎蒂斯 你今天看起来真不错
Heard you went on the pill.
听说你还在吃那药
What the fuck did you just say to me?
你他妈的说我什么
Nothing. I-I didn"t say anything.
不 没有 我没说什么
Candace, uh, sorry. I won"t go out with you.
坎蒂斯 抱歉 我不想和你去约会
I just,I don"t dig handicapped chicks.
我只是 我对有生理缺陷的人没兴趣
I have epilepsy, you limp-dicked shit.
我有羊癫疯 而你他妈的阳痿
I"m not handicapped. It"s a condition.
我生理没缺陷 只是暂时的
Tucker, if you so much as make eye contact with me again,
塔克 如果你再敢多看我一眼
My brother wil l kill you.
我哥哥一定会杀了你
He"s a fire fighter, and they"re crazy.
他是个消防员 他疯起来会要你命
Okay, okay.Deal. deal. deal.
好好好 成交 成交
Geez. What a bitch.
天哪 真是个臭婊子
What was that? Nothing. I didn"t say anything.
你说什么 不 我什么都没说
Man, why do you even do these sermons?
哥们儿 你为什么老去参加那些说教
They don"t even paid it.
他们都不付钱
Tucker, I have told you.
塔克 我告诉过你
They"re not sermons,they"re seminars.
那不是说教 那是研讨会
I do them because i believe in them, and
我做这些事因为我觉得值得
I think kids need to hear these message.
我相信孩子们需要了解这些信息
I wish my brother had had a seminar like this.
我希望我的哥哥也能听听
And now i"d like to bring up eugene
现在我很荣幸地请上尤金·贝尔
bell and Cindi Whitehall
和辛迪·怀特霍尔
A young couple who will be graduating from our high school this year.
一对今年将要从我们学校毕业的情侣
Let"s give a nice, warm jefferson county middle school welcome.
让我们抱以最大的热情
To eugene and cindi.
欢迎尤金和辛迪
Come on!
鼓掌阿
Hey, gang.
朋友们
We"re here today to talk to you about one of the
我们今天要讲的是关于
most important decision that you can make.
如何做出最优的人生决策
Now, I know at your age you guys probably
我知道你们这个年纪可能
think all the older guys are out there having sex.
会开始思考大人的性爱
But cindi and I...
但辛迪和我
Have been in a relationship for two and a half years now,
已经恋爱了两年半
A nd we"ve decided to save ourselves for marriage.
我们决定把我们的初夜留到结婚
That"s right, eugene.
没错 尤金
We have a happy, healthy romance,
我们有一段快乐而单纯的罗曼史
And we don"t need intercourse to prove that.
我们不需要靠性爱来证明它
I"d like to tell you guys a story right now if i can.
我很想告诉你们一个故事
This is a true story that happened to my older brother.
一个真实的发生在我哥哥身上的故事
Craig was a nice, normal kid,
克雷格曾经是个普通的孩子
just like me or you.
就如你们和我一样
Then one night, he and his girlfriend of two years...
某天晚上 他和他交往了两年的女友
decided to go all the way.
决定去开房
It was craig"s first time having sex,
这是克雷格的第一次
And he thought, hey, what"s the worst thing they could happen.
他想 会发生什么最糟糕的事呢
He thought they were sharing something very special.
他以为他们在分享非常特别的东西
But what she was sharing with him was syphilis.
但是她带给他的是梅毒
He got syphilis.
他得了梅病
Then she got pregnant, and because she smoked cigarettes...
然后她怀孕了 但由于她吸烟
The baby came out a crackhead.
他们得到了一个怪胎
The once-happy couple soon broke up.
以前的美好时光一去不复返
Craig had to drop out of high school and
克雷格被勒令退学
work two jobs for keep up the child support payments and the medical bills.
他为了孩子的医药费打两份工
But it didn"t stop there.
但更糟糕的还没来
One afternoon while my mother was babysitting for craig,
一天下午当我母亲给克雷格看孩子的时候
the baby set the house on fire.
那孩子让房子着火了
Because he was a crackhead.
因为他是个怪胎
My mother and little nephew died in that blaze,
我母亲和怪胎侄子都死于那场火灾
And the grief from that,
更令人悲伤的是
along with the advanced stage of syphilis
随着梅毒的进一步扩散
Which put an enormous amount of pressure on craig from the lobe
让克雷格终于承受不住这一切
Drove him insane.
他疯了
Today eugene"s brother sits in a padded cell...
现在 尤金的哥哥在精神病院里
Doing nothing but eating his own feces-
他的生活就是吃他自己的粪便
And regretting the one time...
并且不停地悔恨那一次
That he had sex.
他仅有的性爱
Here, buddy.
拿着 老兄
Lights, please.
请关上灯
This is a venereal disease.
这就是性病
Hey. I"m in the tree.
我在树上呢
Are your parents asleep? Yeah, they just went to bed.
你父母都睡了吗 他们刚睡
Hey, so tucker told me about this awesome party
塔克告诉我这个周末有个很棒的聚会
this weekend we have to dance
我们必须跳舞
I think we should totally go.
我想我们真应该去
You want to go to a party with tucker after prom?
你想在舞会之后和塔克去聚会吗
Yeah. I mean, that"s- that"s what people do, right?
没错 人们不都是这样做的吗
Eugene, did you think about what we talked about?
尤金 你有想过我们之前说的那些吗

相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号