跟孩子一起读绘本《GransNewShoes》奶奶的新鞋子
2024-06-16 来源:飞速影视
《Gran"s New Shoes》奶奶的新鞋子
可爱的奶奶又来了,今天的故事里,奶奶上了报纸,她就要去面见女王陛下了。来到宏伟的宫殿前,没想到奶奶的新鞋子鞋跟卡在了下水道的井盖里,总不能穿一双坏的鞋子去见女王吧。勇敢的Chip见到了公爵的车子并且请求公爵的帮助,最终奶奶选择了一双非常酷的恨天高,为此奶奶再一次冲上了热搜,奶奶真是棒棒的。
new drew
phew true
knew glue
flew blue




Mum had some good news. 妈妈说奶奶上新闻了。
"What good news?" “什么新闻呀?”
"Gran is going to meet the Queen," she said.“奶奶就要去面见女王陛下了。”妈妈说
"Is it true?"“真的吗?”

A car drew up. It was Gran. 一辆汽车停在门前,是奶奶来了。
"I am going to meet the Queen," she said. “我就要去面见女王陛下了。”她说
"We knew." “我们都知道了。”

"You are in the newspaper." “你已经上报纸了。”
"Good for you," said mum. "What great news." “真为你高兴”妈妈说“真是个好消息。”

"I will need to choose a new dress... and a hat... and new shoes," said Gran.
“我需要选一身新衣服......一顶新帽子......和一双新鞋子”

Gran got a new dress. She had a new hat and new blue shoes.
奶奶买了新衣服。她还买了新帽子和一双新的蓝色的鞋子。
"Will I do?" “我看起来怎么样?”
"You look cool." “你看起来真酷。”

The time flew by. At last, Mum took Gran to London. Biff, Chip and Kipper went too.
时间飞逝。到了那天,妈妈带着奶奶去了伦敦。比弗、奇普和基普也跟着去了。

"The Queen lives here," said Gran. "It"s huge."
“女王就住在这儿。”“可真大啊。”

Oh no! The heel on Gran"s new, blue shoe come off. 哦,不。奶奶那双新的蓝色高跟鞋的鞋跟被卡住了。
"What can I do?"“我该怎么办啊?”

Gran was upset. 奶奶非常地失落。
"I can"t meet the Queen with no heel on my shoe," she said.“我不能去见女王了。我不能穿着没有鞋跟的鞋子去见女王。”

"I can Lend you some blue boots," said a lady.“我可以借你一双蓝色的靴子。”一个好心的女士说。
They took too small. 但是靴子太小了。

"I can glue the heel on," said a man. "I have a tube of glue in my van."
“我可以用胶水帮你把鞋跟粘起来。”有一个男人说。“我的货车上有一管胶水。”
"It will take too long." “那要等的时间太长了。”

A big car drew up. A falg flew on the roof. 一辆小汽车停了下来。在车顶上还插着一面旗子。

"Is it the Duke?" “那是公爵吗?”
"Who is it?" “是谁?”

Chip ran up to the car. "Stop that boy," called a man.
奇普跑到车跟前。“拦住那个男孩儿”有一个男人喊道。

"Excause me. Will you help us?" call Chip.
“打扰一下,你可以帮帮我们吗?”奇普问道。

The car stopped and a man got out.
洗车停了下来,一个男人走了出来。

It was the Duke. "How can I help?" 真的是公爵。“我要怎么帮你啊?”

“The heel has come off Gran"s new blue shoe,” said Chip. "She can"t meet the Queen."
“我奶奶的蓝色新鞋子的鞋跟被卡住了,鞋子坏了”奇普解释说“那样她就不能去见女王了。”

"I"ll see what I can do," said the Duke, "Wait by this gate."
“我看看我能做点儿什么。”公爵说,“在这个门口等一下。”

Later, a man came to the gate. He had a box. It was full of blue shoes.
过了一会儿,有一个男人朝门口起点站来。他手里拿了一个大盒子。里面满满的都是蓝色的鞋子。

"You can choose from these shoes," he said.
“你可以这些鞋子里自己选择。”他说。

Gran went to meet the Queen. 最后奶奶去觐见了女王陛下。

"I do like your shoes," said the Queen. “我真喜欢你的鞋子。”女王说。

"Gran"s blue shoes will be big news," said Biff.“奶奶的蓝色蓝子会成为另外一个大新闻” 比弗 说
"Phew!" “哎呀!”
"Cool shoes." “真酷的鞋子!”