美剧《少年间谍》第一季第一集Part1-中英文对照台词剧本
2024-06-16 来源:飞速影视

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果
罗斯科传媒
帕克
Parker?
我马上就来
Well, I"m on my way.
好吧 爸爸
Okay, Dad.
回头见了
I"ll see you later.
你今天有什么计划吗
You got plans today?
鲁宾有一个展览
There"s an exhibition at the Rubin.
主题是信念和帝国
Faith and Empire.
听起来很有趣
Sounds interesting.
我也觉得
I thought so.
也许我们待会儿能一起吃顿午餐什么的
Well, maybe we could get lunch or something later.
没问题
I"d like that.
苏西 改变计划
Suzie, change of plans.
取消下午三点和安德鲁斯参议员的会面
Cancel my 3:00 with Senator Andrews
告诉帕克 我们要重新安排晚餐
and tell Parker we gotta reschedule our lunch.
准备好去伦敦的飞机
And get the jet ready for a trip to London.
靶点
我是艾伦·布伦特 请留言
This is Alan Blunt. Leave a message.
艾伦 我是迈克尔·罗斯科
Yeah, Alan, it"s Michael Roscoe here.
我要和你聊聊
I need to talk to you.
这...
It"s, um...
这很难解释
It"s a little difficult to explain.
是关于帕克的事
It"s about Parker.
我要去伦敦了
I"m coming to London.
我觉得我可能是疯了
I think I may be going out of my mind.
少年间谍亚历克斯
伦敦
亚历克斯
Alex.
不干
Not doing it.
拜托 伙计
Hey, come on, mate.
不 不
No. No.
只拍两分钟 我只要这么点时间
Just two minutes" worth of film, that"s all I need.
你不用去上课吗
Haven"t you got a lesson to go to?
不 我们可以就在走廊上拍
No, we can get it on the walk.
我在学校里对汤姆印象最深的
The thing I most remember about Tom at school
是他那种创意十足的决定 他的动力
was his creative determination, you know, his drive.
这就是他与众不同的地方
That"s what really set him apart.
现在说起来
Just talking about it now,
我几乎就能看到他
almost as if I can still see him,
站在我的面前
right in front of me.
要是你不认真拍 效果就会很蠢
If you don"t take it seriously it"s gonna look stupid.
的确很蠢 你连电影都没拍好
It"s stupid. How can you do a Making Of documentary
怎么拍"幕后纪录片"
when you haven"t made any movies?
这叫乱序拍摄
It"s called shooting out of sequence.
这叫"让别人来"
It"s called "get someone else to do it."
这话从你嘴里说出来 可真睿智
Very witty, smart. Looks good on you.
这是贾希德的主意
Well, it was Jahid"s idea.
那就让贾希德
Get Jahid to do it then.
贾希德有不一样的想法
Jahid had another idea.
他说 "这主意真不错"
He said, "Oh, that"s a really good idea.
也许我们今晚应该搞些今晚阿伊莎
Maybe we should get some footage tonight at the party
-派对的录像 -什么
- that Ayisha"s going to. - What?
你果然感兴趣了
That perked you up a bit.
我就知道你会对这名字感兴趣
I knew that name would work on you.
-哪个派对 -不愧是你 真好猜
- Which party? - Typical, so predictable.
你不愿意为你的朋友做任何事
You won"t do anything for your friends,
但只要是妹子...
but the ladies...
提及经典
When we talk about the classics,
我们都只会想到噩兆 灰尘和维多利亚时期风格
we think about ominous, dusty, Victorian tomes
忘记了这些书其实是写来给人消遣的
and forget that these books were actually written to be enjoyed.
贾希德怎么会知道有派对
How come Jahid knows about the party
却不知道派对在哪里
but doesn"t know where it is?
因为他没有受邀
Because he"s not invited.
他今天早上在女厕所边的洗浴间听到
He was in a stall in the girls" toilets when he overheard
莉安娜告诉凯莉 她和阿伊莎都会去
Lianne tell Kellie she and Ayisha were going.
贾希德在女厕所干什么
What was Jahid doing in the girls" toilets?
这就是你的关注点吗
That"s what you"re choosing to focus on here?
但我们连地址在哪里都不知道 怎么去派对
Anyway, how can we go to the party if we don"t have an address?
谁说我没有地址了
Who says I don"t have an address?
手机 交出来
Phone. Right now.
不 我拿出手机只是想...
No, I was getting my phone out to--
你懂规矩的
You know the rules.
给
Here.
明天见 伙计们
See you tomorrow, gents.
走了 伙计 我们都有自己的特长
Come on, man. We all have our own particular set of skills.
这算是你的特长了
This is a more your-skills thing.
是你自己被没收的 你去拿回来
You got it confiscated, you get it back.
灯光昏暗
The lights are low.
你挨着阿伊莎
You"re next to Ayisha.
魔法马上就要发生
The magic starts to happen.
还是恐怖电影马拉松和漫长的冷水澡
Or a horror movie marathon and a long cold shower.
你来决定
It"s your call.
你还好吧 汤姆
Everything all right, Tom?
当然了 老师 一切都好
Yep. Yes, sir, all good.
-好吧 回家小心点 -好的
- All right. Get home safe. - Will do.
-不好意思 抱歉 能借一下手机吗 -不
- Excuse me. So sorry. Can I borrow your phone? - No.
-不 很快的 就两分钟 -不行
- No, like really quickly, just like two minutes. - No.
我要打一个紧急电话
I need to make an emergency call.
我会还你的
I"ll give it back to you.
-太感谢了 -别给我打到澳大利亚
- Thank you so much. - Don"t do anything like calling Australia
-或者之类的地方 -不会的 不会的
- or anything like that. - No, no, no.
-拿到了 -中止 中止 中止
- Got it. - Abort, abort, abort.
亚历克斯
Alex?
你们好
Hi.
上帝啊 亚历克斯 你在想什么
For heaven"s sake, Alex, what were you thinking?
我忘带我的作业了
I forgot my coursework.
别撒谎
Don"t lie.
汤姆的手机被没收了
Tom"s phone got confiscated.
我只是想拿回来
All I was doing was getting it back.
闯进学校吗
By breaking into school?
-当时觉得这计划挺靠谱 -是吗
- Seemed like a plan at the time. - Did it?
你该接电话
You should answer that.
用扬声器 谢谢
And put it on speaker phone, please.
-喂 -你和亚历克斯来不来派对
- Yeah? - You and Alex coming to the party?
我给你发了几万条信息了
I texted you a million times.
很抱歉 汤姆和亚历克斯本周末
I"m sorry, Tom and Alex won"t be available
没空参加任何派对了
for any parties this weekend.
他们都要好好反思一下
And they both got a lot of revision to be getting on with.
放在储物箱里
Put that in the glove box, please.
-拜托 -你的行为都是有后果的
- Come on. - Actions have consequences.
赶紧放进储物箱里
Put it in the glove box. Now.
冰箱里根本没有吃的
There"s no food in the fridge.
你叔叔看起来有点紧张
Your uncle looked a little uptight.
他总是很紧张
He"s always uptight.
-你这次又做了什么 -没什么
- What did you do this time? - Nothing.
-你撒谎 -好吧 干了点什么
- That"s a lie. - Okay, something.
只是 他想让我和他一样
It"s just he wants me to be just like him.
那有什么错
What"s wrong with that?
杰克 拜托 他是全世界最无聊的人
Jack, come on. He"s the world"s most boring man.
他在银行工作 平时都穿灰色
He works at a bank. His casual wear is gray.
你们俩还去地中海潜水
You guys go scuba diving in the Med.
去丛林树冠攀爬
Canopy climbing in the jungle.
还一起住蒙古包 挑骆驼粪
And that thing with the yurts and the camel dung,
那可一点都不无聊
that was not boring.
那是很恶心 但不无聊
It was disgusting, but it wasn"t boring.
-那是什么 -只是餐具
- What is that? - It"s just cutlery?
-你这么布置桌子 -这是外卖
- Is that how you set the table? - It"s takeout.
不 这是我用剩饭做的晚餐
No. It"s dinner that I cooked from scratch.
你又忘记买吃的了吗
You forgot to buy food again?
我有事 很重要的事
I had stuff. Important stuff.
所以 接下来我们要用这个炒锅
So, what we"re gonna do is we"re gonna take this wok
然后弄点酱汁 放进锅里
and I"m gonna take a little sauce out of here and put it here.