电影《新天师斗僵尸(2011)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本
2024-06-16 来源:飞速影视

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果
不可思议 超乎想象
Defy reason. Defy everything you know.
一场动魄惊心的超自然体验
A mind blowing experience of the occulted and supernature
彼得·文森特
Peter Vincent
一次奇幻历程之旅
A magical tour de force
彼得·文森特
Peter Vincent
欢迎来到惊悚之夜
Welcome to Fright Night.
一切尽在拉斯维加斯的硬石赌场酒店
Onstage at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
据报道今天在拉斯维加斯的
In the northern Las Vegas
北部郊区的绝壁山顶上
suburb of Hillcrest Bluffs today,
一名女子称其在离开一个杂货店时
a woman leaving a grocery store says
有一名男子向她扑去
a man came up to her
并试图咬她
and tried to bite her.
该男子随后被保安人员吓跑
He was scared off by the security guard.
如果大家看到或遇到类似事件...
If you"ve seen or witnessed anything similar...
不是吧? 不是吧? 我要把你废了
Really? Really? I"m going to take you apart.
等着吧 看我怎么把你废了
You watch me. Watch me take you apart.
你死定了 你死定了
You"re done. You"re done.
无能为力了 是吗?
Nothing doing, huh?
这车真不禁折腾
This thing has got no ambition. It"s got no huevos.
桃瑞丝 要我帮忙倒垃圾吗?
Doris, do you want some help with the trash?
不用 我可以的 谢谢了
Oh, I got it. Thanks.
好吧 很高兴见到你 查查
All right. Good to see you, Char-Char.
你可越长越大了
You"re getting big.
注意 小朋友 别这么色迷迷的看着邻居
Hey, kid. Don"t leer at the neighbors.
谁让她穿着那条屁股上印着字的裤子呢
She"s the one that put the word on her butt.
我只是在看那些字
I"m just reading it.
他到底什么时候才把那个大垃圾车移走?
Is he ever going to move that dumpster?
妈 行了 别老是惦记这事
Oh, Mom, come on. You got to get over it.
注意态度
Attitude.
你看起来有点心烦啊
You"ve been stressed or something.
艾米?
Amy?
艾米对我很好 到现在还没甩我呢
Amy is good. Hasn"t dumped me yet, so...
得偿所愿有时也能让人心烦
Getting what you want can be stressful.
尤其是当你还没习惯的时候
Especially when you"re not used to getting it.
希望越大 失望越大
More to lose.
你是不是又在读那些书了?
You reading those books again?
什么鬼东西的力量?
The Power of Whatever-the-Hell?
那些书一点用都没
Because they"re definitely not working.
这辆机车也是如此
And neither is this bike.
还不是一样爱多管闲事
Still tripping out over some guy"s box.
它可严重影响了市容
It"s an eyesore.
我是想让人们搬进来
I"m trying to get people to move in,
而不是让我加入离开镇子的大军
not join the legions leaving town.
- 我喜欢"大军"这个词 - 喂
- I like that word. "Legions." - Hello.
能帮你妈一把吗?
Can I get some help here?
当佩里一家还住在那的时候...
- When the Perrys lived there...
当佩里一家还住在那的时候
- When the Perrys lived there,
他们是史上最棒的邻居
they were the greatest neighbors ever,
但是他们已经搬走了
but they moved.
我以为他们的房子好不容易卖出去了
I thought you were happy
你应该会高兴点
their house finally sold.
他不可能在这挖游泳池
He"s not digging a pool,
那这些建筑垃圾从哪来的呢?
so where did all this concrete come from?
问的好
That"s a very good question.
也许你该再多监视他一段时间发现真相
Maybe you should spy on him some more and find out.
他就住在离我们家13英尺的地方
He"s 13 feet from our house.
这不叫监视
That"s not spying.
顶多算是观察
It"s merely observing.
你好 布鲁斯特太太
- Hi, Mrs. Brewster.
你好啊 甜心 姑娘们
- Hey, honey. Hi, girls.
- 嘿 艾德又打电话了 - 是吗?
- Oh, hey, Ed called again. - Yeah?
我可不想再帮你找借口了 查理
I"m tired of making excuses for you, Charley.
如果你不想跟他说话 去告诉他就是了
If you don"t want to talk to him, just tell him.
这话听起来有点矛盾
Kind of defeats the purpose.
- 机车还是开不了? - 谁说的
- Still can"t get the bike started? - No faith.
所以你不需要我载你喽?
So you don"t need a ride?
艾米!
Amy!
艾米! 天啊
Amy! Oh, my God.
- 查理? - 嗯
- Charley? - Yeah.
- 你猜怎么着? - 怎么?
- Guess what? - What?
- 看看 我们没迟到 - 太好了
- Guess what? We are on time. - Oh, good.
- 你太焦虑了 - 不 我没有
- You stress too much. - No, I don"t.
是的 你有 都在你的脸上写着呢
Yeah, you do. You do your worried thing.
- 我的脸怎么了? - 你的表情
- What"s my "worried thing"? - Your worried thing.
我没有焦虑 我从不没有那种表情
I don"t have a worried thing. I never make that face.
你总是那副表情
All the time.
- 女士们 - 老兄 看上去不错啊
- Ladies. - Dudes. Looking good.
不是吧? 摩卡奇诺咖啡?
Seriously? A mochaccino?
我是说 你可不能再跟女生们同坐一车了
You can"t ride with the girls any more. I mean,
你让她们帮你梳头吗 小伪娘?
you let them brush your hair, My Pretty Pony?
查克自有分寸
Chuck"s secure.
不错啊 老兄 球鞋不错
Nice, man. Nice kicks.
- 紫色款 - 就是
- Puce. - Fuck, yeah.
我放学后还有点事 待会见
I have track after school. I"ll see you later.
嘿 艾米 艾米
Hey, Amy, Amy.
关于那个舞会 我想邀请你去
About the prom. I was going to ask you.
我觉得这是个好机会
I just kind of figured it was a go.
我和你 还有不合身的礼服
You, me, ill-fitting tuxedo.
你觉得怎么样?
The whole thing, you know?
不 没有人高三还跑去跳舞的
No. Nobody goes to the dance in senior year.
好吧 我知道了
Okay. Yeah, I knew that.
- 这样太逊了 - 我知道了
- It"s so not cool. - I know.
- 好吧 再见 - 再见
- Okay, bye. - Bye.
你是不是发现了什么诡异的神灯 老兄?
Did you find a freaking genie lamp, man?
向性感神献个祭什么的?
Make a sacrifice to the hot-ass gods?
你是怎么到她 ?
How do you get that?
只是场游戏 兄弟
Just game, man.
一场艰难的游戏
Rock-solid game.
- 他甚至连辆车都没有 - 就是啊
- He doesn"t even have a car. - Seriously.
- 本·韦格纳? - 到
- Ben Wegener? - Here.
尼克·斯坦利?
Nick Straley?
尼克?
Nick?
- 考特尼·弗兰克? - 到
- Courtney Frank? - Here.
亚当·约翰逊?
Adam Johnson?
亚当?
Adam?
- 史蒂夫·丹顿? - 到
- Steve Danton? - Here.
- 马特·豪斯福特? - 到
- Matt Hofstetler? - Yo.
- 艾伦·麦金塔? - 到了 女士
- Ellen Mclntosh? - Here, Ms. Granada.
塞缪尔·西沃曼?
Samuel Silverman?
我的老天啊 你是怎么搞到手的?
Holy crap, man. How did you get that?
她最近手头有点紧
She"s hard up, man.
哥们 我觉得艾德想要和我们说说话
Dude, I think Ed"s going to talk to us.
嘿 有空吗?
Hey, can I get a minute?
就你们俩? 好温馨啊!
Just the two of you? That"s sweet!
他可以用书呆子后入式来教育一下你了
Now he can school you in the ways of geek-douchery.
是吗 你不是有些荡妇在等着你操吗?
Nice. Don"t you have some sluts to go fuck?
事实上 你说的没错
Actually, yeah, I do.
这很重要 布鲁斯特
It"s important, Brewster.
什么事 艾德?
What"s up, Ed?
你知道亚当失踪了吧?
You know Adam"s missing, right?
我没懂 亚当失踪了?
What do you mean, Adam"s missing?
我一直在试图联系他
I keep trying him.
没回短信 没回电话 一点消息都没有
No texts, no phone calls, nothing.
我不知道你有没有注意刚刚的点名
I don"t know if you were paying attention at roll call,
他可不是唯一一个消失了的
but he"s not the only one that"s gone.
学生没来上课 这再正常不过了
Kids aren"t coming to school. That happens all the time.
你想要我做些什么?
What do you want me to do about it?
放学后到他家那里和我会合
Just meet me at his house after school.
我们去检查一下 看看他出了什么事
We"ll check around and see if he"s okay.