美剧《穿越时间线(2016)》第二季第一集Part1-中英文对照剧本

2024-06-16 来源:飞速影视

美剧《穿越时间线(2016)》第二季第一集Part1-中英文对照剧本


更多内容请百度搜索:可小果
《时空守卫》前情提要
Previously on "Timeless..."
那是什么情况
What the hell was that?
梅森先生发明了一台时光机器
Mr. Mason invented a time machine,
并选择不告知政府
and chose not to tell the government about it
直到被恐怖分子给偷了
until it was stolen by terrorists.
加西亚·弗林 国安局东欧方面前特工
Garcia Flynn, ex-NSA asset in Eastern Europe.
你是说这个人真穿越了时间
You"re telling me that this guy actually went back in time?
这艘船能搭乘三个人
There"s room in there for three passengers.
追捕他吗
To go after him?
你得把加西亚·弗林给清除掉
You need to eliminate Garcia Flynn.
弗林或是我们在兴登堡号做的什么
Something that Flynn did or we did to the Hindenburg
改变了我的家庭
has changed my family.
我母亲没有生病 而我妹妹从没出生
My mother isn"t sick anymore, and my sister was never born.
你不知道你要对付的是什么
You have no idea what you"re up against.
我想我相当清楚
I have a pretty good idea.
不 其实你不了解
No, you don"t.
-里滕豪斯是谁 -他们控制着我们所有人
- Who is Rittenhouse? - They control all of us.
里滕豪斯不是一种选择 而是血缘
Rittenhouse isn"t a choice. It"s blood.
我绝对不会参与其中 你听到了吗
I will never be a part of this, do you hear me?
吉雅 吉雅
Jiya! Jiya?
-你跟踪我 -他是恐怖分子 露西
- You followed me? - He"s a terrorist, Lucy.
我以我家人的性命相付
I trusted you as my family.
你觉得我是怎么认识你爸爸的
How do you think I met your father?
我们都来自于纯正 悠久的里滕豪斯家族
We both come from good, strong, Rittenhouse families.
眼下 里滕豪斯在母船上有个任务人员
As we speak, Rittenhouse has an operative on the Mothership
很快他们就会控制一切
and soon they will control everything,
同心协力 我们会改写历史
and together we will change history.
法国 圣米耶
1918年9月14日
撤退 撤退
Pull back. Pull back.
队长
Captain!
有人看到队长了吗
Has anyone seen the captain?
队长
Captain!
欧布莱特队长
Captain Albright!
欧布莱特队长
Captain Albright.
队长
Captain.
队长 我以为你已经牺牲了
Oh, Captain, I thought you were a goner.
你能走路吗
Can you walk?
应该可以
I expect so.
我去开卡车过来
I--I"ll go get the truck.
好的
Yeah.
我们可以出发了 露西在哪
We"re good to go. Where"s Lucy?
我不知道
I don"t know.
我打过电话也发过短信 她都没回
I"ve called, texted. She"s not answering.
她之前说要去哪来着
Where she say she was going again?
好像是她妈妈家
Her mom"s, I think.
这姑娘总是想要把妹妹找回来
Girl"s been obsessed with trying to get her sister back.
现在能找回来了 她居然迟到
Now that she can, she"s late?
我再给她打个电话
I"ll try her again.
怀亚特
小心
Look out!
六周之后
565战略任务中队
303RD后勤研究所
抱歉
Whoa, sorry.
马上就好
Be done in a second.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
下次你能敲个门就好了
Maybe you could knock next time.
也许你也可以按照我们定的规矩
Maybe you could follow the system we have in place
在门前放把椅子
and put the chair in front of the door.
这是在逗我吧
You gotta be kidding me.
卢夫斯
Hey, Rufus.
卢夫斯
Rufus!
-你为什么要这么做 -把砂轮给我
- What"d you do that for? - Give me the grinder.
-还有面具也给我 -为什么
- And the mask. - Why?
给我就行了
Just--just give it to me.
怀亚特
Wyatt.
怀亚特 我们能谈谈
Wyatt, can we talk about--
这门有30公分厚
That door"s a foot thick.
你永远也切不开的
It"ll take you forever to get through it!
听着 我知道你想找到露西
Look, I know you wanna find Lucy,
但是你死在外面
but you getting yourself killed out there
对谁都没好处
isn"t gonna help anyone,
尤其是你都不知道她还活着没有
especially if you don"t even know if she"s still alive.
完蛋了
Busted.
现在要把门从外面锁上了啊
Locking the door from the outside now?
我们难道是犯人吗
What are we, prisoners?
我不相信你 怀亚特
I have trust issues with you, Wyatt,
原因很明显
obviously with good reason.
我的特工们正在找她
My agents are looking for her.
用了无人机 卫星 通话记录
They"re using drones, satellites, cell records,
我们所有的一切资源
every resource we have.
所以最新情况如何
Yeah, what" the latest?
让我猜猜 你什么都没查到
Let me guess, you got nothing.
你离开能做成的唯一一件事
The only thing you do by leaving
就是再给里滕豪斯剩余的人
is give what"s left of Rittenhouse
一次杀你的机会
another opportunity to kill you.
我宁愿冒这个险
Yeah, well, I"ll take my chances.
在我们做了这么多后他们应该没几个人了
After everything we did, there can"t be that many of them.
他们炸了梅森企业
They blew up Mason Industries.
我们不知道他们还有多强大
We have no idea how powerful they still are.
我已经损失了一个资产了
I"m already down one asset.
你就这样看待露西的吗
That"s what you think Lucy is?
一个资产
An asset?
军士长罗根
Master Sergeant Logan,
你不许离开这个地堡
you are not leaving this bunker.
上军事法庭告我啊
Court-martial me.
我在楼上部署了两个武装保安
I stationed two armed guards upstairs
不让坏人进来也不让你们出去
to keep the bad guys out, and keep you guys in.
卢夫斯 你看
You see, Rufus?
我们真是这个地洞里的囚犯
We really are prisoners in this hell hole.
这里归政府所有 与世隔绝
It is government-owned. It"s off the grid.
在十分紧急的情况下可以马上使用
And it was available on extremely short notice.
我就说嘛
Gee, wonder why.
你离开这个地堡的唯一方法
The only way you"re leaving this bunker
就在那个时光机里
is in that time machine.
去你的吧
Screw you.
这底下是挺恶心的
It does suck down here.
修好救生船还要多久
How soon before the "Lifeboat"s" Fixed?
差不多了 我正打算做个测试
We"re close. I was just about to run a test.
该死的时间屏障
Ah, freakin Clockblocker!
发生了什么
What happened?
你要来看看我的成果吗
You wanna check my work?
我可能算错了时间膨胀方程的
I may have miscalculated the second derivative
二阶导数
of the time dilation equation.
没事的
Okay. It"s okay.
我们只需要调整下电容器的水平
We"ll just adjust the levels on the capacitor
然后我们再试一次
and we"ll try again.
你应该休息休息
You should get some rest.
放松一下
You know, take a break.
我们可不希望你又像之前一样头疼
We don"t need you having another one of those headaches.
你很贴心 而且有点咄咄逼人
You"re sweet, and a tiny bit condescending,
但我完全没问题
and I"m totally fine.
我想我解决了这个问题
I think I fixed the problem.
转换器里有一根针消失了
There was a pin missing from the converter.
这是右侧横向粒子转换器
That"s the right lateral particle converter.
我知道这是右侧横向粒子转换器
Yes, I know it"s the right lateral particle converter.
这是我发明的
I invented it.
为什么要把接收器设置到3Y2R
Well, why is the receiver set to 3Y2R?
是的 好吧
Yes, of course.
你还是停下来吧
Just--just stop.
无意冒犯 康纳 但这没什么用
No disrespect, Connor, but this is not helpful.
你现在没在帮忙
You are not helping right now.

相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号