电影《暂告安全(2012)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

2024-06-16 来源:飞速影视

电影《暂告安全(2012)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本


更多内容请百度搜索:可小果
暂告安全
德卡波大道
纽约 布鲁克林 一小时前
你在说谎
You"re lying to me.
我没有 我不知道你在说什么
I"m not. I don"t know what you"re talking about.
也不知道你想要什么 我发誓
I don"t know what you want from me. I swear I don"t.
我有三个孩子
I have three children.
作为一个父亲 我一眼就能看出来
The first thing you have to learn as a father is to know
孩子是不是在说谎
when your children are lying to you.
你就在说谎 你要是还不说实话
You"re lying to me, and if you don"t stop,
我就要
I"m going to use one of
把你们中国人最擅长的酷刑
those tortures your people are so famous for
用在你身上 直到你说了为止
on your little body until you tell me what I want to know!
最后给你一次机会
For the last time,
把数字告诉我
give me the numbers.
中国 南京 一年前
新泽西州 梅多兰兹
极限笼斗赛
你还敢来这儿 你有什么脸来
How dare you come here?! You have no right!
妈妈 够了 快停下
Ma, enough! Stop!
你有什么脸来 有什么脸
You"ve no right to be here. No right!
你应该进监狱 进监狱
You should be in jail! You should be in jail!
你给我滚出去 快给我滚出去
You get out of here! You get out of here.
-我很抱歉 -我要杀了你 杀了你
- I"m sorry. - I"ll kill you! I"ll kill you!
你个废物 那孩子就不该来跟我打
Piece of garbage. The kid should never been in there with me.
卢克 够了 你怎么回事 疯了吗
Luke, come on! What, are you crazy, man?!
快放手
Get off, now!
我一点也不喜欢你 卢克
I never liked you, Luke.
你遇到的绝大多数人
You"re a better fighter
都不是你的对手
than 90% of the guys you go in the cage with,
可你就是不反抗 任他们打
but you just let "em pound on you like you"re a side of beef.
你已经输遍所有人了
You already lost to every chump in the circuit.
可昨晚 谁都以为
But last night, of all nights,
你应该在第二回合就输掉的 你这混蛋
you"re supposed to go down in the second, you son of a bitch!
-就一下 -往后退
- Once. - Back off.
我就给了他一下 他就倒下了
I hit him once.
他他妈是干嘛的 高中生吗
Where"d you find him, the fucking playground?!
自己录视频的 你个蠢货
YouTube, you asshole.
你把他打昏之前 还是网络红人呢
The kid"s an Internet sensation until you put him in a coma,
当然说实话 这跟我没半毛钱关系
which, frankly, I do not give a shit about.
可你让我输了一百万美元
But you cost me a million dollars,
多切斯基输的更是数不清了
which is nothing compared what you cost Docheski.
怎么样 这名字听着耳熟吧
Yeah. You recognize the name?
他可是出了大价钱赌你输
He was betting on you big-time to take the dive.
现在他要来找我算账了
And he"s gonna take it out on me, too,
因为他觉得这混账事就是我设计的
"cause he knows I"m the schmuck that set this whole thing up.
除非 我把你的脑袋交给他
Unless... I deliver your head
再交个首付
with a down payment.
俄罗斯人 都这样
You know how the Russians are.
数错了啊 这边一万 这边两万
你的脑筋不好了 你去...

Mei!

Ah, Mei.
这位是我的侄女 白瑜
认识吧
她在我朋友的班里
她说 你的脑筋啊 很像电脑
我跟你的老师讲过了 他也这样说
你知道了哈
很可爱啊
电脑很讨厌 太容易留下痕迹
他们也说...
走开啊 走开
你学的东西 你不会忘的 是不是啊
那我到你的家把你的妈妈杀掉好不好啊
很好 很好 看来他们说的对啦
苏先生告诉我你小的时候你爸爸已经走掉了
你的妈妈现在很病了
很快你变成一个人 你喜欢孤独吗
放心 我们会好好照顾你的妈妈
张 你的新爸爸
他呢 会带你漂洋过海
不过那边的人啊 很喜欢找我们的麻烦
所以我要你 帮我们算算
您找对人了 请说对话
You got the right number, so leave the right message.
安妮 马上给我电话 马上
Call me when you get this, Annie. I mean right away.
如果你在外面 别回家
If you"re out, don"t go home.
如果你被我吓到 就对了 给我电话
If I"m scaring you, that"s good. Call me.
安妮
Annie?
就这样吗
That"s it?
我听说你还算有种的
I heard you were some kind of tough guy.
你不反抗吗
No fighting?
你就打算这么
You"re just going to sit
像狗一样等死吗
on the floor like a dog who wants to die?
他办事不太利索 对不住了
Sorry it had to be so messy.
他刚上道
The boy is still learning.
我不是医生 可我看得出来她怀上了
And I"m not a doctor, but I think she was eating for two.
我们就像查理·曼森一家 是吧
We"re like Charlie Manson family, no?
查理·曼森 美国史上最变态杀人狂
我爸还想派别的人来
My father was going to send someone else,
可我自己想出人头地
but I"m making my bones.
就是把有能力还击的都杀掉是吧
You make your bones by killing someone who can hurt you back.
没准说的就是你呢
And who would that be? You?
没准就是
Well, why not.
你刚刚杀了自己老婆呢
You just killed your wife.
杀她的不是我 是你
I didn"t kill her. You did.
怎么 你想伤害我吗 好极了
Look, you want to hurt me? Good.
我倒想看看
I want to see you try.
快点了事吧
Get it over with.
了事 你害我爹输钱 我家颜面尽失
Over? You cost my father money, made my family look bad.
现在我们要给你点特殊待遇
Now we"re going to make an extra-special example out of you.
我们看过你的记录 没什么东西
So we looked into your records. Not much to find.
城市垃圾收集 公共卫生
Work for city-garbage collection, sanitation.
福利挺好 就是不太光彩 是吧
Good benefits, but no glamour, eh?
父母双亡
Father and mother dead,
没兄弟姐妹
no brothers or sisters,
真是糟透了
which is too bad,
因为我真想也让你尝尝失去他们的滋味
because I would like to take them from you too.
不过你爱你老婆 我们都知道
But you love your wife. We know that.
那么现在这样
So here"s the deal.
我们让你走 但我们会盯住你
You"re free to go, but we will have eyes on you.
不是一直盯着
Not always, but when you least expect it,
但总能出其不意
we"ll be there.
你结交的人 哪怕是搭讪过的
Anyone you try to make friends with, or even talk to,
只要不是点菜买东西什么的
other than ordering a hotdog or something,
都会像你老婆一样 因你而死
will die, like your wife, because of you.
当然 你完全可以结束这一切
Of course, you can always end it,
你可以跳河 卧轨也行
jump off a bridge, throw yourself in front of a train,
让你的灵魂下地狱去 不得超生
damn your eternal soul to hell,
如果你信的话
if you believe in that kind of bullshit.
当然 我不信
Personally, I don"t.
所以如果我是你 我就会这么干
So I"d go for it, if I were you.
幸亏我不是你
But I am not you.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
你爱怎样就怎样吧
So do what you want.
你明天要是还在这儿 女房东就死定了
If you"re still here tomorrow, we"re going to kill the landlady.
她叫什么来着 托博罗夫斯基
What was her name? Tobolovsky.
托博罗夫斯基太太
Mrs. Tobolovsky.
不错的女人
Nice lady.
收拾干净 垃圾工
Clean up the mess, garbage man.
现在起 她就是你女儿 是美国公民
All right, she"s your daughter and she"s an American citizen.
常梅 美国公民 出生地中国南京
要把她怎么样 我就不过问了
I ain"t gonna ask what the deal is with her.
那是你们的事
That"s your business.
但我得说 找这个关系可不简单
But I"m gonna tell you, pulling strings is hard work,
所以不能免费
and hard work don"t come free.
你开个价吧 伍尔夫警长
Your price, Captain Wolf?
唐人街警区 分成提高20%
Chinatown-precinct take goes up 20% .
布朗克斯121大街 布鲁克林区
Bronx 121st, Brooklyn divisions,
每月提高10%
each go up by 10% , monthly.
给小女孩办护照
That"s a steep price for
用的着这么贵吗
a passport and some papers for a little girl.
现在就这世道
Things are tough all over.
唐人街提高10%
Chinatown gets upped 10%.
布朗克斯和布鲁克林保持不变
Bronx and Brooklyn will settle for the current rate.
另外我们答应 不会一受威胁

相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号