美剧《黑道无国界》第一季第一集Part1-中英文对照台词剧本
2023-10-27 来源:飞速影视

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果
阿拉伯半岛
我的天 瓦迪姆先生
Good God, Mr.Vadim,
我终于把你从莫斯科请过来了
I finally managed to drag you away from Moscow.
跟我来
Come.
受我的敌人牵制
My enemies have made it harder for me
我从北部运输海洛因变得更难了
to transport my heroin from the north.
我在想别的办法
I"m looking at alternatives,
但如果我要继续通过孟买来运货
but if I continue moving my product through Mumbai,
我得确保运输线路绝对安全 乔普拉先生
I need to be sure that the route is really secure, Mr. Chopra.
一切照旧 港务局听命于我
Nothing"s changed, I own the port authorities,
警察局都是我的人
I own the police.
在孟买 我就是神
In Mumbai...I"m God.
黑道无边
第一季 第一集
伦敦
女士们 先生们
Ladies and Gentlemen,
飞利浦儿童慈善机构感谢各位慷慨解囊
the Philips Children"s Charity would like to thank you for your generosity
希望大家能在今晚的慈善拍卖奖上
and urge you to be even more generous in bidding for
出手更加大方
our charity auction prize tonight--
奖品就是与超模娜塔莉亚·波拉金在哈利酒吧共进晚餐
a dinner date at Harry"s Bar with supermodel Natalia Balakin.
起拍价 五千英镑
Let"s start the bidding at £5,000.
我哥呢
Where"s my brother?
五千五
5,500.
六千
6,000.
六千五 非常感谢 先生
6,500, thank you very much, sir.
-戈德曼 -七千
- Godman. - £7,000...
七号桌
Yes, that"s table seven.
七千五
£7,500.
七千五
£7,500.
别难为情啊 别像你哥那样 来吧 卡蒂亚
Don"t be embarrassed, like your brother. Come on, Katya,
我需要一个老婆 八千
I need a wife. 8,000!
-八千 -对
- £8,000... Eight. - Yes!
那边那位先生
The gentleman over there.
什么
What?
怎么了 这是个好价钱 不是吗
What? It"s a good, it"s, it"s a good... no?
这价格不错
It"s a good price.
再说 如果一个俄国人捐款
Besides, if a Russian gives to charity,
-就会被称为大亨 而不是骗子 -妈
- they call him an oligarch instead of a crook. - Hi, Mother.
亲爱的 你好吗
Hi, dear. How are you doing?
她撩我呢
She"s flirting with me.
你好吗 爸爸
How are you, Papa?
我要和你说多少遍
我们是俄国人 跟我说俄语
迪米特利 别为难他了
我儿子和我说英语 我都听不懂
爸 丽贝卡不会说俄语
-鲍利斯叔叔 -你好
- Hi, Uncle Boris. - Hello, hello.
你说
Yes.
你什么时候能用俄语和我沟通
When will you start to speak with me in Russian?
等你儿子教我啊
When your son teaches me.
我来教你
I will teach you.
我儿子和他妹妹的俄语就是小孩子水平
My son and his sister speak Russian like children.
一万四
14,000.
一万四英镑
£14,000.
那就是我的新老婆
See my new wife there?
你不是生意不好吗 鲍利斯叔叔
I thought business was bad, Uncle Boris.
生意很糟 一万五
Business is lousy. Well, 15,000.
那位白西装男士出价一万五
£15,000 to the man in the white suit.
你母亲很高兴
你妹妹爱上那个"黑人舞王"了
爸 你在英国 不能这么说话
Papa, you"re in England, you can"t talk like that.
爸说什么了
What did Papa say?
别问了
Don"t ask.
来 过来 过来
Come on, come on, come on, come on.
你该去陪陪爸
You should check on Papa.
不要 再跳一曲
No. One more dance.
过去陪他坐坐吧
Go and sit with him.
不要 除非你陪我跳舞
No. Only if you"ll dance with me.
来吧
Come on.
你该给贝基买条新裙子
You should buy Becky a new dress.
妈 是丽贝卡
Mama, it"s Rebecca.
你该给你的女友买条新裙子
You should buy your girlfriend a new dress.
她为一个超级富豪打工
She works for one of the richest men in the world
穿得还像个学生
and still dresses like a student.
来
Come on.
不 我当时告诉艾利克斯 他疯了
No, I told Alex he was crazy,
他应该待在戈德曼集团
that he should have stayed at Goldman.
-还好他没听你的 -是啊
- Well, it"s a good thing he doesn"t listen to you. - Yeah.
但我也没办法啊 谁让我是他的"匪帮靠山"
Well, I cannot help it, you know, I am his Yiddisher Mama.
当然了 他现在是位英伦绅士了
Of course, now he"s an English gentleman,
所以他不想跟我扯上关系了
so he wants nothing to do with me.
他没意识到自己的基金收益不错
He doesn"t realise his fund is doing great
是因为他利用你的人脉去找投资
because he has all your contacts to invest.
我的人脉也被他安利了
He turned in all my contacts too.
我在以色列有个朋友 他很有兴趣投资
I have a friend in Israel, he"s very interested in investing.
你朋友都是大户 我们只是小打小闹
We"re too small for your friends.
你知道他都在想什么吗
You ever know what he"s thinking?
他面带和善的笑意
He"s got this beautiful smile,
但心里可能在想
but underneath maybe he"s thinking,
"去你的 去你的朋友们 鲍利斯叔叔
"Screw you and your friends, Uncle Boris.
我才不需要你的钱"
I don"t need your money."
我没想向你要好处
我是想帮你一把
我知道
I know.
我很感谢
I appreciate it.
"感谢" 就是说不动他啊
"I appreciate it." He"s like a wall.
铜墙铁壁 都能用来练网球了
I should practise tennis against him, huh?
比约恩·博格[瑞典男单冠军]Bjorn Borg, huh?
失陪一下
Excuse me.
-说 -瓦迪姆还活着
- Da. - Vadim is still alive.
他们把他接回家了
They"ve flown him home.
莫斯科
爸爸
Papa?
应该是我了
Think that"s going to be me.
最好不是
It better not be.
我才是喝醉的那个 而你却找不到钥匙了
Hey, I"m the one who"s drunk and you can"t find your keys.
找不到 能听见声响
I can"t find them, I can hear them.
天呐
God.
我觉得我叔叔有些不对劲
I think there"s something up with my uncle.
喝多了吧
Like a bottle of vodka.
抱歉
Sorry.
我担心他又缺钱了
I"m worried he"s having money problems again.
他总是资金紧张啊
Well, he"s always having money problems.
比约恩·博格
Bjorn Borg.
你想让我扮演比约恩吗
You want me to be Bjorn?
我的瑞典语比俄语还差
My Swedish is worse than your Russian.
你下来
Get off me.
你母亲吧
Mama, hm?
妈妈 现在是深夜一点
Mama, it"s one o"clock.
他怎么又上去了
How did he get up there again?
我没看见 我在看电视
I didn"t see, I was watching TV.
爸爸
Hi, Papa.
喝吗
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
你去过哈罗德百货的戴安娜王妃和多迪的纪念碑吗
在地下室
你觉得是王室杀了她吗
不是
No.
那是因为你现在是英国人了
如果你是俄罗斯人 你就会信的
下来吧 爸爸 求你
Come on, Papa, please.
妈妈很担心
Mama"s worried.
来吧
Come on.
我要和克里姆林宫讲和
告诉他们我对做生意不感兴趣
我不想要回我的钱财
我只想回莫斯科
是谁下命令杀了瓦迪姆
谁下的令
下令的人是谁
发件人 阿拉斯泰尔
金融监管局调查
艾利克斯 你读过《国际商业新闻》关于戈德曼资本和俄罗斯的联系了吧
祝好 阿拉斯泰尔
发件人 艾米 违反制裁
发件人 理查德·B 俄罗斯股票
据线人说 正在接受调查的基金
According to sources, the funds under investigation