美剧《黑霹雳》第二季第一集Part89-中英文对照台词剧本

2023-10-27 来源:飞速影视

美剧《黑霹雳》第二季第一集Part89-中英文对照台词剧本


更多内容请百度搜索:可小果
上季回顾
Last season on Black Lightning...
黑霹雳存在的目的
Now, the purpose of Black Lightning
就是杀死托拜厄斯 因为他杀死了我父亲
was to kill Tobias, who killed my father.
我有绿光
I got that Green Light.
我拿到了你的绿光
Oh, I got your Green Light.
30年前 我来到弗里兰
Thirty years ago, I came to Freeland
在一家名为美国安全局的政府组织当特工
as an agent for a government organization called the ASA.
他们在弗里兰进行一项实验
They were conducting an experiment in Freeland.
他们研发的疫苗意外创造了超能力者
Their vaccine inadvertently created metahumans.
有超能力的人
People with special powers.
我不想要超能力 不想拯救世界
Yeah, I don"t wanna have powers. I don"t wanna save the world.
我对它进行了分析
I"ve been doing some analysis.
疫苗原来是绿光有关
It turns out that the vaccine"s related to Green Light.
爸爸
Dad.
你去帮我找黑霹雳
I need you to find Black Lightning.
我完成了你受伤之前进行的项目
I finished the project you were working on before you got hurt.
止痛片
Painkiller.
你是禽兽
You"re a monster.
从你口中说出来真好笑
That"s funny coming from you.
说得对
You"re right.
怎么把他们从舱里救出来
Okay, how do we get them out the pods?
我需要公文包
I... I need the briefcase.
法医部门的朋友
From our man in the coroner"s office...
带来了普罗克特的拇指
Proctor"s thumbs.
这位是弗里兰指望
You"re looking at the king of Freeland.
国王万岁
Long live the king.
住手
- Stop it!
- 你伤到他了 - 跪下
-You"re hurting him! - Get down on the ground!
快点
Do it now!
你伤到他了
You"re hurting him!
住手 住手
Stop it! Stop it!
住手 住手
Stop... Stop it.
他只是个孩子
That is a child!
不用这么对他吧
You don"t have to do that to him!
他还只是个孩子
That is a child!
上帝保佑
大家快点
Come on, somebody!
鼓掌支持
Come on, somebody!
阿门
Amen!
没关系 没关系 没事的
It"s okay. It"s all right. It"s okay.
慢慢来
- Take your time.
伊萨·威廉姆斯被杀证明了绿光这个药
The killing of Issa Williams is proof that this drug, Green Light...
老天知道 他什么都知道
Lord knows! Lord knows!
让我们陷入了极度的危险
...has left our community in grave danger.
服用了绿光的人 得到了超能力 潜伏在我们当中
There are people infected with this drug who are running around with dormant powers.
没有错
- That"s right.
警察
And the police are using that as an excuse
警察拿这个当借口 去攻击年轻的黑人男女
to continue to hunt down young black men and young black women
秉着“先开枪再调查”的心态
with a "shoot first, ask questions later" mentality!
但我在这里要告诉大家
But I"m here to tell you...

- All right.
绿光流入弗里兰之前
The police have been killing and shooting
- 警方就在残杀 枪击 - 没错 牧师
-and brutalizing and terrorizing... - Yeah! Yes, Reverend!
虐待和恐吓这里的黑人居民了
...black people long before the drug Green Light hit the streets of Freeland!
没错
- -Yes!
三个月前 100入侵了加菲尔德
Three months ago, the One Hundred invaded Garfield,
一名教工和学生被绑架
resulting in a faculty member and a student being kidnapped,
也是你女儿
your daughters.
一周前 三名嫌疑人入侵了学校
A week ago, three suspects invaded the school,
其中一个用毒箭攻击了学生
one who shot students with poisoned darts,
另一个人在教室里用枪控制了学生们
another holding kids hostage in a classroom with a gun.
我知道当时发生了什么
I"m aware of what happened at the school.
你当然清楚 不过你是在事后才知道的 皮尔斯校长
Of course you are. But after the fact, Principal Pierce,
案发当时你并不在学校
because you were not on campus.
我再说一次 当时我在和家人度假
Again, I was on a mini vacation with my family--
在一个通讯条件简陋的偏远地点
In a remote area where there was very limited means of communication.
我们懂 但是在攻击案发之后
Yeah, we get it. But even days after the attack,
你也没去上班
you chose not to show up to work.
事情都赶在一块了 太不巧了
This was just a matter of... Unfortunate timing.
真的很不巧 皮尔斯校长
Very unfortunate, Principal Pierce.
你应该知道必须要做出决定吧
I"m sure you understand that something must be done.
- 学校继续关闭 - 打断一下 学校
-The school will remain closed. -Excuse me, the school--
继续关闭 直到我们为学生找到心理治疗师
Will remain closed until we find psychological responders for the students,
学校修好 而且董事会深思熟虑
the school is repaired and the board is finished deliberating
决定对你的纪律处分后
and has come to a conclusion concerning disciplinary action with regard to you.
老实讲 女士 这样不行
Honestly, lady, that dog don"t hunt,
所以请在回答一次
so I"m gonna ask you to try again.
为什么那么多人中 只有你能使用那些舱
How did you, of all people, get access to these pods?
我说过了 我不知道是谁
I already told you, I don"t know who it was.
那个人匿名给我打的电话
It was an anonymous phone call.
所以某人毫无理由的
So out of the blue, someone called you
让你去解救被关在藏里的人吗
and asked you to come on down and claim the pod people?
我研究绿光有段时间了
I"ve been studying Green Light for some time and...
我对你的研究并不十分感兴趣
I"m not really interested in what you"ve been studying now.
更希望你能回答我的问题
I prefer you answer my question.
不好意思 我想说完
Excuse me, I would like to finish my answer.
我研究绿光有段时间了
I"ve been studying Green Light for some time now.
我比任何人都更了解它的组成
And I understand its components and neurological effects
和对神经的影响
better than anyone.
其他管理舱的科学家去哪了
What happened to the other scientist that was managing the pods?
我们到的时候 没看到别人
When we arrived, no one was there.
只有舱里的那帮孩子
Just the children in those pods.
他应该去了
So, I guess he went to the same place
普罗克特特工所在的监控录像室吧
as, um, the surveillance footage and Agent Proctor.
真没用 问完了
This is useless. I"m done here.
你不可以出远门 或者跟别人透露这件事
You are not allowed to leave town or talk to anybody about this
直到调查结束
until the investigation is over.
你以后也不能打开舱了
And your access to the pods is finished.
什么 你没听我说话吗
What? Did you not hear what I said?
我比任何人都更了解绿光的成分和这些孩子
I understand Green Light and these children better than anyone.
你骗人
You"re a liar.
你在这里骗了我一个半小时
You"ve been sitting here lying to me for about an hour and a half.
你都知道自己在撒谎 只是不想承认
You know you"re lying. You"re not going to admit it.
我不喜欢骗子
And I don"t like liars.
不只是因为骗子撒谎 人都会撒谎
Not because they lie, because we all lie,
但是骗子让我们的工作更难做
but because they make my job harder,
我的破事已经够多了
and I have enough cow manure to deal with
不能让你再拖累我了
than to have you make my life more difficult.
谢谢你的合作
Thank you for your cooperation...
斯图尔特医生
Dr. Stewart.
你在做什么
What you doing?
什么 为什么你这么看我
What? Why"re you looking at me like that?

Here.
什么
What...
所以 我可以飘起来了吗
So, now I"m floating?
安妮莎 拜托别告诉爸爸妈妈
Anissa, please don"t tell Mom and Dad
不然我就别想出门了
or I"ll never leave the house again.
我已经说完了
I already did.
托拜厄斯·威尔斯想要跟你谈谈公文箱的事
Tobias Whale wants to talk to you about that briefcase.
- 不感兴趣 - 这不是请求
-Not interested. -It"s not a request.
? You better think, think ?
? It was the time When we haven"t met ?
? That"s the thing I never will forget ?
? Now, baby I got a lot to give ?
? And a whole lotta loving ?
? That a woman could give Yeah ?
? But before I give it up I gotta think, think ?
It takes two To make a thing go right
? It takes two To make it outta sight ?
? All right, yeah ?
? Don"t say it"s easy ?
? Just plain living ?
? Sometimes it"s kinda tough ?
? Don"t make no decision ?
你应该接受我的邀请
You should"ve accepted my invitation.
? So I"m laying The cards on the table ?
? When it comes to taking care Of me, I know I"m able ?
? You may not call it true ?
? But I won"t do nothing That you won"t do ?
臭婊子 头发被你弄湿了

相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号