美剧《奇迹缔造者》第一季第一集Part1-中英文对照台词剧本
2023-07-14 来源:飞速影视

北半球最大的冰原
The largest ice sheet in the Northern Hemisphere
正在融化
is simply melting away.
五级森林大火仍在肆虐
The five-alarm forest fire rages on.
佛罗里达州的一名男子吸了浴盐
A Florida man on bath salts
咬掉了一位女士的脸
has eaten a woman"s face.
巴兹·杜根震惊了全世界
And Buzz Dougan has shocked the world!
我要感谢我的团队和赞助商
I got to give thanks to my crew and to my sponsors,
但最重要的 我要感谢上帝赐予我这场胜利
but mostly, I want to give thanks to the Lord for the victory.
我必须要说 赞美上帝
And I just got to say praise God.
赞美上帝
...praise God...
-赞美... -上帝
- ...praise -- - god?
你好 罗茜
Oh. Uh, hey, Rosie!
我只是 在修理
I was just, uh, working on fixing, uh,
出现在地球上的问题
the problems down -- down on Earth.
您一点钟的会议要开始了
It"s time for your 1:00 meeting.
是我心仪的足球草案吗
Oh, fantasy-football draft?
你要揭晓你结束所有痛苦的计划
You were going to reveal your plan to end all pain.
是今天吗 我...
Oh. That was today? I...
对 我一整个季度都在研究这个
Uh, yeah, I"ve been working on that all quarter.
你懂的 就是处理数字和...
You know, just crunching numbers and --
你听到他说的了 他很忙
Okay, you heard him! He"s very busy.
他没有时间开这个会
He doesn"t have time for this.
快点 快走
Come on! Chop-chop!
人们每天都在谈论这个世界有多糟糕
People talk every day about how the world is screwed up,
但老兄 要我说 我们是被祝福的
but...man, I say we"re blessed.
美好的事情每天都在发生
Great things happen every day.
美好的事情
Great things!
当然 这就是巴兹·杜根
And that, of course, was Buzz Dougan"s final interview
在那场恐怖的爆炸发生前的最后一次采访
before his horrific explosion at Daytona.
他死了
He is dead.
-不是吧 -接下来 极地冰川
- Come on! - Next up, the polar ice caps
正在以历史性的速度融化
are melting at a historic rate.
科学家真的不敢相信
Scientists really cannot believe
我们的地球母亲遭遇了什么
what is happening to our Mother Earth.
妈妈咪呀
Hoochie mama.
奇迹缔造者
第一季第一集
天堂公司
天堂公司所有人员请注意
Attention Heaven Inc --
平安无事的天数: 0
早班现在开始
Morning shift starts now.
动物部
预算又被削减了
More budget cuts.
[上方为尚存物种
下方为灭绝物种]
星座部
正如你们所见 在下一个星座中
And in this next constellation, as you can see,
如果把所有点连起来 你会得出
if you connect all of the dots, you get...
巨熊座
a bear!
什么
What?
他是副总裁的侄子
He"s the VP"s nephew.
一头非常大的熊
A really big bear!
火山安全部
天使资源部
好吧 伊莱莎·亨特
Okay, Eliza Hunter.
你申请了转岗
So, you"ve applied for a transfer.
-泥土部有什么问题吗 -没有
- What is wrong with the Department of Dirt? u202d- Oh, nothing.
那是段非常有意义的经历
It has been u202da really rewarding experience
制作数以百万的小泥巴团 并把它们弄湿
making millions of tiny dirt clumps and wetting them,
再风干 看着它们随风飘走
drying them, watching them blow away,
但我觉得我可能准备好
but I think I might be ready
承担更重的责任了
for a little more responsibility.
为什么呢 泥土部
Why is that? The Department of Dirt
是这里最稳定的岗位了
is one of the most stable jobs we"ve got here.
马克在泥土部已经工作八万年了
Mark worked in the Department of Dirt for 80,000 years.
退休金到手 分了一套很好的公寓 他很开心
Got his pension, has a very nice condo, and he"s happy.
我知道 我真心为他感到高兴
I know. u202dI"m really happy for Mark.
只是我...
I just...
我觉得地球上有很多更严重的问题
I just feel like there"s a lot of big problems down on Earth,
我想帮上更多忙
and I want to do more to help.
伊莱莎 我知道你是新人
Eliza, I know you"re new here,
但有些事你应该明白
but there"s something you"ve got to understand.
拯救地球已经为时太晚
It"s way too late to fix Earth.
现在不再是公元前三万年了
It"s not 30,000 B.C. anymore.
不是二十个肌肉发达的裸体人类和一群摇摆的恐龙
It"s not 20 jacked naked people and a bunch of rockin" dinosaurs
在某个洞穴里打架那么简单了
gettin" nasty in u202dsome sick-ass cave somewhere.
之前也不是那样的吧
I don"t -- I don"t think that"s how that was.
我是想说 你救不了地球
My point is, you can"t fix Earth.
你不给我机会当然不行
Not if you don"t give me a shot.
好吧 行
Okay. Fine.
我把你调到祈祷回应部去
I will transfer you to the Department of Answered Prayers.
批准
等下 还有回应祈祷的部门
Wait, there"s a department that answers prayers?
谢谢
Thank you.
我等不及去看看了
I can"t wait to see it.
有人吗
u202dHello?
Hello?
-把所有的分到... -你好
- Dividing all that... u202d- Hello?
没事 我是好人
Hey, it"s cool. I"m cool. u202dOh.
他们刚把我从泥土部调来
They just transferred me from Dirt.
我叫伊莱莎
I"m Eliza.
好 欢迎
Oh, wow. Oh, well, welcome!
抱歉 我是克雷格 很抱歉朝你尖叫
Sorry. I"m Craig. I"m so sorry for screaming at you.
我一个人好几年了 没想到会有人来
I"ve been alone for years. And I wasn"t expecting anyone.
没事
It"s all good.
这里是不是有点暗
It is a little dark in here, huh?
我 我不知道
I-I-I don"t know.
灯已打开
Lights are on.
好了 我们先回应哪条祈祷
All right, so, which prayer do we answer first?
是拯救生命 还是治愈疾病
Saving a life, curing a disease..?
你来得正是时候
You have arrived at a great moment.
这个人的情况非常紧急
This one is set to be a nail-biter.
好的
All right.
求你让我找到我的车钥匙吧
Please let me find my car keys.
钥匙
Keys.
好 我们赶快把这个小问题搞定
Okay, yeah, guess we gotta get this little one out of the way.
-快把钥匙给她变出来 -不行
- Let"s zap her the keys. u202d- Oh, no.
我们不能破坏物理法则
We can"t break the laws of physics.
不能无中生有 不能飞
No zapping. No flying.
他们会注意到的异常现象都不行
Nothing they"re gonna notice.
那我们怎么实现那些祈祷呢
So how do we answer prayers?
不露痕迹的 自然的现象
Discreet, natural phenomena.
鬼鬼祟祟地
Sneaky, sneaky.
祈祷类型
丢失钥匙
隐藏在雪下面跟我玩捉迷藏
Teasing me from beneath the snow.
但是你可逃不掉爸爸我的眼睛
Ah, but you can"t hide from Papa.
爸爸看到你啦
No, Papa sees you.
爸爸来抓你啦
And Papa is coming for you.
一片雪花被融化
One snowflake melted.
两片雪花被融化
Two snowflakes melted.
对不起 这还要花多久...
I"m sorry. How much longer is this gonna --
九十万零三百一十七片雪花被融化
900,317 snowflakes melted.
-我的钥匙 -祈祷已实现
- My keys! - Prayer complete.
好了 我们接着处理个大点的吧...
Okay, okay. So, now we move onto something bigger...?
不 我们还没完事呢
Well, no, no, no. We"re not done yet.
好玩的来了
Here"s something fun.
已实现
然后你可以把它贴墙上
And you can put it on the wall.
我们来看看 丢失钥匙...
Uh, let"s see. We"ve got lost keys...
丢失钥匙...
lost keys...lost keys.
这个月有不少丢钥匙的呢
A lot of lost keys this month.
-我找到了个好的 -什么
- Ah! I found a good one. - What?
我们来看看
Let"s see.
情况 生存危机
更多内容请百度搜索:可小果