美剧《维京传奇》第六季第十集Part290-中英文对照台词剧本

2023-06-08 来源:飞速影视

美剧《维京传奇》第六季第十集Part290-中英文对照台词剧本


《维京传奇》前情提要
Previously on Vikings...
我怀着孩子
I am with child.
别跟我说什么人类的嫉妒心
Don"t talk to me about human jealousies.
我对你的事情很了解
I know a great many things about you...
卡缇娅告诉我 她让你想起了一个人
Katia told me that she reminds you of someone.
我的妻子
My wife.
他们都不是维京人
And they are not Viking.
撤退
来自罗斯 伊瓦尔正和他们待在一起
Rus. The same people that Ivar is staying with.
我的哥哥告诉我 您想要攻打我们的故乡
My brother has told me that you intend to attack our homeland.
我相信你肯定愿意加入我和伊瓦尔国王
I trust you will be happy to join King Ivar and myself?
我将为您效劳
I"m at your service.
我们根本无法抵抗如此强大的军队
We cannot resist invasion from such a powerful enemy.
可我们别无选择
And yet we must resist!
哈拉尔王掌管着全挪威 向他提出和解
Harald is King of all Norway. You have to reach out to him.
比约恩派你过来
Bjorn sent you?
他来寻求联盟
He wants to make an alliance.
我们可以联手
We can be allies.
但比约恩必须同意带领他的军队
But only if Bjorn"s forces,
他那些战士 盾女都来我这里
his warriors and his shield-maidens come to me.
共同保卫首都
To protect the capital.
我的朋友 这将是异教的末日
This, my good friends, is the end of paganism!
《维京传奇》
第六季第十集
比约恩·艾恩赛德
Bjorn Ironside.
哈拉尔王
King Harald.
格尼黑尔德王后
Queen Gunnhild.
我已经被说服了
I have been persuaded that
我们面临被罗斯人进攻的紧急危险
we are in imminent danger of an attack by the Rus...
不管他们是谁 是什么人
whoever, whatever they are.
在这种情况下 我们必须做好准备
In which case, we must prepare ourselves.
如果我们做好了准备
And if we are prepared,
毫无疑问 我们会击退那些外来的军队
no doubt we will repel those foreign forces.
我知道你们名声在外
I know your reputation.
知道你们打赢了多少仗
I know how many battles you have won,
但你们
but, still,
仍然不知道你们现在面临着什么
you have no idea what you are now facing.
我们现在面临着什么
What we are now facing.
是什么
Which is?
诸神的黄昏
The twilight of the gods.
万物的终结
The end of everything.
人们总是说起万物的终结
People always say it"s the end of everything.
是的 但他们通常不是真心的
Yes, but they don"t usually mean it.
我得假设罗斯人会从海上进攻
I have to assume that the Rus will attack from the sea.
如果我们是对的
And if we are correct,
他们要攻击我们的首都
and they are going to attack our capital,
那么这就是他们要去的地方
then this is where they will be heading for.
他们可以在海岸的任何一处登陆
They could land anywhere along the coast
然后从地面攻击我们
and attack us over ground.
但如果假设他们有大量船只 就不一样了
But not if we assume they have a huge number of ships.
只有少数几个地方可以安全地登陆
There are only a few places you can safely disembark
这么多战士 这里就是其中之一
that many warriors, and this here is one of them.
我们在这里堵住通往峡湾的入口
We will block the entrance leading into the fjord here,
在这里的河口处放置水栅
and we will lay a boom across the mouth of the river here,
这样伊瓦尔就不能用利用夹击粉碎我们
so Ivar cannot crush us in a pincer movement.
我知道我们可以在这里的海滩设防
I understand that we can fortify the beach here,
在河口处放置水栅
and lay booms and other obstacles
以及其他障碍物
across the mouths of the rivers.
但我们还是得承认 他们的大部分军队
But we still have to accept that a large part of their army
都会设法登陆
will manage to come ashore.
我们如何击退如此强大的军队
How are we to repel such a huge force?
哈拉尔召集了他所有的封臣国王和战士
Harald has summoned all his vassal Kings and warriors
来帮助我们
to come to our aid.
你觉得他们会来吗
Do you think they will come?
其他的国王
The other Kings?
我觉得不会
I don"t.
我们春天离开
We leave in spring.
你...
Are you...
准备好回挪威了吗
ready to return to Norway?
你准备好跟我和罗斯人对抗比约恩了吗
Are you ready to fight against Bjorn, with me and the Rus?
我现在明白了
I see now that,
我的多数生命都用来跟我的命运抗争了
a lot of my life, I have fought against my fate.
但现在我接受了
But now I"m resigned.
接受 接受什么
Resigned? To what?
我已经下决心投身去搞破坏了
I have committed myself to the destructive element.

Don"t.
我不能
I can"t...
你知道我不能
You know I can"t.
你当然能
Of course, you can.

No.
把箭留给他们 再往岸上靠一点
Leave them with the arrows, farther up the shore!
这里风景极好 比约恩·艾恩赛德
An extraordinary sight, Bjorn Ironside.
给我锤子 快
Give me that hammer! Quick!
我们很感激你和你的勇士
We are grateful that you and your warriors
加入了我们 索克尔首领
have come to join us, Jarl Thorkell.
我们的国家危在旦夕
Our country is in grave danger.
我想问你 你的兄弟们呢
Let me ask you, where are your brothers?
赫林 西格沃德伯爵
Herring? Earl Sigvald?
他们为什么不在这
Why aren"t they here?
更别提霍尔夫首领和哈孔国王了
Not to mention Jarl Hrolf and King Hakon
还有其他所有投给哈拉尔王的人
and everyone else who voted for King Harald.
他们是自由的人
They are free people.
你知道这是我们的教条
You know that is the way with us.
如他们选择不来
And if they choose not to come,
那就这样吧
then so be it.
我不同意
I don"t agree!
他们应该来这
They should be here
帮我们备战罗斯人的入侵
helping us prepare for the invasion of the Rus!
其他都不重要了
Nothing else matters.
你不必这么做的
You don"t have to do this.
你快要生小孩了
You"re going to have a baby.
我要生挪威的小孩
I"m going to have a Norwegian baby.
不是罗斯小孩
Not a Rus baby!
你懂吗
Do you understand that?
你是说你的弓箭手不够
So, you"re saying your archers aren"t enough.
比约恩·艾恩赛德 我们有些顾虑
Bjorn Ironside, we have some misgivings.
谁没有呢 作为人类
Who doesn"t, being human?
这是正经事
This is serious.
我们担心我们防线拖得太宽了
We have concerns that our defenses are being stretched too wide
而你去预测攻击点
and that you are trying too hard
有点太过拼了
to second-guess the points of attack.
我们知道我兄弟伊瓦尔在他们那
We know my brother Ivar is with them.
我只是想预测他会怎么做
I"m only trying to anticipate what he"s going to do.
我十分了解他
I know him very well.
但如果你误解了他的意图
But if you misread his intentions...
那我们就败了 你在说什么呢
Then we are defeated! What are you saying?
你还不明白他们会以千军万马之势
Don"t you understand that they are going to attack
攻过来吗
in overwhelming numbers?
是的
Yes.
如果你有更好的计划
If you have a better plan...
我觉得也没有
I didn"t think so.
系紧点别让风吹走了
Tie it down or the wind will take it!
你是比约恩的妻子吗
So, you are Bjorn"s wife?
你没什么机会
You don"t have much of a chance.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
你是二夫人
You"re the second wife.
二夫人不是很重要
Second wives don"t matter very much.
他们是后添的
They are an afterthought.
而且格尼黑尔德怀着他的孩子
And Gunnhild is pregnant with his child.
你想告诉我什么
更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号