美剧《奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉》第一季第一集中英文剧本

2023-05-04 来源:飞速影视

美剧《奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉》第一季第一集中英文剧本


我在哪里
Where am I?
诺拉 你死了
Hi, Nora, you"re dead.
-什么 -是的
- What? - Yeah.
谁啊 拉维恩·考克斯吗 谁啊
Who is that? Who"s that? Laverne Cox? Who"s that?
不 很多人这么说
No, I get that a lot.
我是上帝 你在天堂
It"s God. You"re in heaven.
我在天堂
I"m in heaven.
太牛逼了
That"s tight!
我是说在天堂很酷
I mean, it"s cool that I"m in heaven.
我只是
I"m just, um...
我真的很想我奶奶
I"m just really gonna miss my-- my grandma...
还有我爸
and my dad.
真好
That"s sweet.
你经常去看他们吗
Did you visit them often?
我和他们住在一起
I lived with them.
你和他们住在一起
You lived with them?
亲爱的 你快30岁了
Honey, you"re almost 30.
那又怎么样 你在批评我吗
So what? I"m-- Are you judging me right now?
怎么了
Like what--?
家家有本难念的经
We all have our own circumstances.
你是受伤了 还是在找工作
So like were you injured or in between jobs?
到底怎么回事
What was the deal there?
我刚拿到博士学位 我在休假
I was getting my PhD. I was on sabbatical.
妹子 我是上帝 我知道你在撒谎
Girl, I"m God. I know when you"re lying.
既然你知道我在撒谎 那还问什么呢
If you know I"m lying, then why-- why even ask?
你明白我的意思吗
You know what I mean?
很明显这是个测试 诺拉
It"s obviously a test, Nora.
猜猜还有什么测试
Hmm, guess what else is a test.
你这个婊子
You being a bitch.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你说上帝是婊子
Did you just call God a bitch?
我很肯定你说了
I"m pretty sure you did.
-不 我没有 -我有回放 看
- No, I didn"t. - I got playback, watch.
停 停 停
Stop, stop, stop.
Guess what else is a test.
好了 我走了
Okay, that"s it. I"m done here.
不 不 再来一次
No, no, give me one more.

No...
-诺拉 -u202d什么
- Nora? - u202dWhat?
u202d奶奶
u202dGrandma?
诺拉 u202d
Nora! u202d
-诺拉 -天啊
- Nora! - u202dJesus!
该起床了 下楼
Time to get up. Come downstairs.
-我做了点粥 -u202d粥
- I just made some jook. - u202dJook.
看看你的房间 真是一团糟
Look at your room. It"s such a mess.
不 没那么糟
No, it"s not. It"s not that bad.
就像负鼠住的一样
It"s like a possum lives here.
-才没有 -还有一个水果卷
- No, they don"t. - And there"s a Fruit Roll-Up
粘在你的灯罩上
stuck on your lampshade.
怎么还有这么多购物篮
What are all these H Mart shopping baskets?
我在拯救环境
I"m... saving the environment.
可以重复装杂货 要洗的衣服
Reusable for groceries, laundry.
这个是通用的
That one"s reusable for general.
我只是在重复使用
I just reuse that.
你就是个囤积狂
You are a hoarder.
你的桌子呢
What about your desk?
你的桌子还能工作吗
How do you get any work done on your desk?
什么桌子
What desk?
我不是囤积狂
And I am not a hoarder.
诺拉 成熟点
Nora, grow up.
你年纪不小了
You"re too old for this.
快点 把这些东西扔掉
Come on, throw some of this stuff away.
不 那个不行
No, not that one.
至少扔掉这袋垃圾吧
Can you at least throw away this bag of trash?
那个可以
That, okay, fine.
如果你想住在家里
If you"re gonna live at home,
就打扫你的房间
clean your room.
-囤积狂 -我不是囤积狂
- Hoarder. - u202dI"m not a hoarder!
我只是在收集
I collect things.
我靠
Oh, shit!
420 伙计 不错嘛
420, gang-gang! It"s good-good.
你好啊 泰迪
How you doing, Teddy?
诺拉
Hey, Nora.
伙计 你父母也让你扔垃圾啊
Man, your parents got you on trash duty, too?
咱俩这破事也能碰上
What a suck fest.
我就不能休息一天吗
I"m like, can I get a off day?
你不是27岁吗
Aren"t you like 27?
-你需要帮忙买酒吗 -u202d不用
- You need help buying liquor? - u202dNo.
u202d不用
u202dNo, no.
下周我要高考了
I"m taking my SATs next week.
Oh, man.
我讨厌高考
I hate the SATs.
但是高考很重要
Yeah, um, you know, they"re pretty important, though.
如果我分数够高
You know, if I get a good enough score,
就能上一流大学
I can get into a top college
读法学院
and go to law school
希望可以实现成为体育律师的梦想
and hopefully pursue my dream of being a sports attorney.
你已经知道
Yeah, see, you already know
你长大后要做什么了
what you"re gonna do when you grow up?
当然 我不想成为
Of course. I don"t wanna end up
和家长一起住
like one of those losers who just lives
像城市原木那样随波逐流的失败者
with their parents at home and floats through life like a townie log.
然后被烟头烧了
Cig burned it.
因为那是 来点吗
"Cause that"s the-- Do you dab?
-喜欢吗 -不了
- You into dab? - u202dNo, no.
这是特瓦制药的 现在是白天
It"s a Teva. It"s daytime.
不用了 但是谢谢你 诺拉
I"m fine, but thank you, Nora.
悲剧
Sad.
奥卡菲娜是
第一季
来自皇后区的诺拉
第一集
-爸爸 -u202d怎么了
- Dad? - u202dWhat"s up?
我是城市原木失败者吗
Am I a townie log loser?
不 你不是失败者
No, you"re not a loser.
虽然你还住在家里
Sure, you still live at home.
被牙医助理的培训踢了
You got kicked out of the dental assistant training.
但如果你拿自己和你堂弟埃德蒙相比
But if you compare yourself to your cousin Edmund,
他刚买了套公寓
who just bought an apartment complex,
现金全款
all cash...
是的 埃德蒙有一条退化的尾巴
Yeah, well, Edmund has a vestigial tail.
他也不会赢得生命竞赛
Okay, so he"s not winning the race of life either.
我说过不要提起埃德蒙退化的尾巴 好吗
I told you, we don"t talk about Edmund"s vestigial tail, all right?
这么长 好恶心
It"s this long. Disgusting.
恶心
It"s disgusting.
糟了 我忘了喂乌龟
Shoot, I forgot to feed the turtle.
卡美拉 醒醒 吃早饭了
Carmela, wake up, it"s breakfast time?
诺拉 给你看点东西
Nora, I wanna show you something.

Yeah.
什么 那是什么
Oh, what"s-- What"s that?
-这是我子宫切除术后阴道的照片 -u202d好吧
- This is a picture of my vagina after my hysterectomy. - u202dOkay.
你老了以后就会这样
This is what happens when you get old.
好在你还年轻
Good thing is that you still young.
更重要的是 你的阴道还年轻
And more important, your vagina"s still young.
-是的 -u202d你的人生还很长
- Right. - u202dYou have your whole life ahead of you.
我知道你会过上特别的生活
I know you will live special life.
我牙上塞了东西
Oh, I got something stuck to my teeth.
你知道吗 是的 奶奶
You know what? It is, Grandma.
在这里我没办法过上特别的生活
I can"t live a special life...
对吧
here, right?
更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号