美剧《摩斯探长前传》第二季第一集Part217-中英文对照台词剧本
2023-05-04 来源:飞速影视

摩斯探长前传
第二季 第一集
宝藏
艾瑞克·菲舍汽修店
不列颠小姐黛安娜·戴现身购物狂欢节
警队体检医生
投给工党 投给芭芭拉·巴顿
不列颠小姐黛安娜·戴
主队列路线
宽街
1066年诺曼征服: 众王之秋
九百年历史
1966年 牛津郡小姐参赛选手
不列颠小姐
超时停车
罚款
艾瑞克·菲舍汽修店
牛津郡 凯普林 芳德兰
凯普林 芳德兰
考利警局
周五→弗丽达
雷蒙德·米克 牙医
不列颠小姐
1066年诺曼征服: 众王之秋
大陆
太平洋全险种保险公司
退休军官就业处
戏剧经纪人
佩蒂福 机密调查
穆丽尔·托德
收款人 约翰·佩蒂福
穆丽尔·托德
L·佩顿有限公司典当铺
联系贾斯汀·戴法奇
亲爱的斯普林太太
我非常遗憾地通知您 您丈夫二等兵乔·斯普林于1月1日阵亡 请接受我真挚的慰问
军队牧师 哈罗德·布朗
1066年展览
1066年诺曼征服: 众王之秋
展览之最
《末日审判书》
8月
马修·科普利-巴恩斯教授 1066年展览管理人
摄影师 托马斯
摄影师 托马斯
摄影师 托马斯
牛津郡 凯普林 芳德兰
我十分荣幸能在此推出
It gives me great pleasure to launch
巴里奇百货春夏时装系列
Burridge"s "Spring into Summer" fashion collection.
哈罗德国王
The simple fact that King Harold
不得不从斯坦福桥径直快速南进
had to straightway hurry south from Stamford Bridge
以抵御诺曼人入侵
to repel the Norman invasion
这或许是征服者威廉获胜的决定性因素
is perhaps the decisive factor in William"s victory.
DAFT
D-A-F-T...
NUP
N-U-P.
我收到一则消息 恳切希望
I have received a heartfelt appeal
牛津郡旺塔奇市的弗丽达·亚兰德
for Frida Yelland of Wantage in Oxfordshire
能与她爸爸伯纳德取得联系
to get in touch with her dad Bernard.
爸爸说他爱你 也非常想你
Dad says he loves you and misses you very much
他只想知道你是否安好
and just wants to know you are all right.
我过世的同事汤姆·达根
When my late colleague Tom Duggan
在三月赢得下院席位时
took this seat in March,
虽然是以仅仅18票险胜
it may have only been by 18 votes,
但我向你们保证
but let me assure you:
这里对我而言 不仅仅是关键的摇摆选区
this constituency is more to me than just a swing seat.
更是我的家
It"s my home!
吸气
In.
呼气
Out.
吸气
In.
呼气
Out.
抽烟吗
Smoking?
不抽
No.
喝酒呢
Drink?
偶尔来一杯
The odd glass.
你睡眠还好吗
Are you sleeping all right?
黛安娜
Diana?
黛安娜 吃饭了 亲爱的
Diana, dinner, dear.
来了 托德太太
Yes, Mrs. Todd.
我们不想弄得太晚 不是吗 亲爱的
We don"t want to make it too late of a night, dear, do we?
明天可是大日子
Not with tomorrow.
再等五分钟 托德太太
Just five minutes, Mrs. Todd.
别着急 穆
Don"t fret yourself, Mu.
慢是女人的特权
It"s a woman"s prerogative.
插播一条交通新闻
Traffic news just in.
建议开往牛津的司机
Drivers traveling to Oxford are advised
避开城镇中心 选美游行...
to avoid the center of town, where a pageant...
某人今天步子格外轻快啊
Someone"s got a spring in his step.
是吗
Have I?
他今天要归队了 是吧
Starts back again today, doesn"t he?
正式归队 回警局
Properly, I mean, at the station.
如果医生确认他身体没问题的话
Well, if the medic"s passed him A1.
弗莱德 还记得那次喝酒后你说的话吗
Fred, remember what you said after that drink?
我来开
I"ll get it!
别期待太高
Don"t expect too much.
请进
Come in.
你瘦了
You"ve lost weight.
威特尼那边都给你吃什么啊
What have they been feeding you out at Witney?
基本都是嘲讽和羞辱
Mockery and humiliation, mostly.
摩斯
Morse.
长官
Sir.
腿怎么样了
How"s the leg?
没事了
Oh, fine, fine.
要我能做主 就把你留在警局了
We"d have kept you on at the station if I"d had my way.
但是...
It was, um...
预算问题 我知道
The budget. I know.
不能拖着个累赘 是吧
Something about carrying dead wood, wasn"t it,
布莱特先生说的
Mr. Bright said?
你最好避开宽街
You might want to avoid The Broad.
因为那儿有游行
Because of the parade.
今天 本市庆贺其九百年的历史
Today, this city celebrates 900 years of history.
自英伦列岛被诺曼人征服 已有九百年了
900 years since these islands fell beneath the Norman yoke.
或许能证明我们"战斗精神"的是
It says something, perhaps, for the Bulldog spirit
此后 我们再没被征服过
that we have never been conquered again,
尽管曾数次有人尝试
though many have tried.
我还想欢迎摩斯警员回归警局
I would also like to welcome back to the station DC Morse,
他在郡警局无所事事了四个月
who after four months counting paperclips at County
警队体检医生向我保证 他已大致恢复
returns to us, FME assures me, much restored.
好了 继续吧
Very well, carry on.
摩斯 你肯定很高兴从基本警务
Well then, Morse, you"ll be pleased to be off Light Duties
回归到普通警务中吧
and returned to your more general responsibilities, no doubt.
是 长官
Sir.
对你而言是多事之秋啊
Well, an eventful year for you,
方方面面的
one way or another.
中枪 歌剧杀人狂
Shot, the opera lunatic,
还有你父亲的事
and then to top it all, your father.
运气真不好
Damn bad luck.
不过 重振旗鼓了 是吧
But back on the horse, yes?
有空来找我 瑟斯戴
When you have a minute, Thursday.
你先安顿下来
I"ll leave you to get settled in.
他怎么样了
How is he?
我就问问
I ask with no side.
他很年轻
He"s young.
他会好的
He"ll mend.
ABC公司说她上周五辞了职
The ABC said that she handed in her cards the previous Friday.
我了解我女儿
I know my daughter.
弗丽达不会不打招呼就出走的
Frida wouldn"t just go away and not tell me.
那就是有预谋咯
It was planned, then.
她总不会凭空消失
Not like she just disappeared off the street.
听着
Look...
交给我们吧
Leave it with us.
有消息的话 我们通知你
Any news, we"ll let you know.
我同事会送你出去
My colleague will see you out.
摩斯
Morse?
是旺塔奇的亚兰德先生 对吗
It"s Mr. Yelland, isn"t it? From Wantage?
你上周去威特尼报过案
You came into Witney last week.
我到处都跑遍了
I"ve been all over.
你为什么认为弗丽达来了牛津
What makes you think that Frida"s come to Oxford?
我不知道她来没来
Well, I don"t know if she has.
我只是四处碰碰运气
I"m just trying everywhere.
即便她要走
She"d have called or wrote sooner
也会更早联系我
than fret me like this
而不是让我这么担心
if she was going off.
该死
Oh, damn.
我本想把这个交给那位警员的
更多内容请百度搜索:可小果