美剧《多米娜(2021)》第一季第一集Part1-中英文对照台词剧本
2023-05-04 来源:飞速影视

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果
权力的第一准则是生存
The first rule of power is survival.
但它仍会找上我
"But still it comes for me.
即便是现在... 当我独自一人身处黑暗之时
"Even now... when I"m alone in the dark.
寒冬森林的气息
"The scent of winter woods.
冰冷石头的感觉
"The feel of icy stone.
血液的突然迸溅
"Sudden burst of blood.
因为不管你杀死多少人...
"Because however many men you kill -
我也的确不得不杀死过很多人...
"and I have had to kill many -
你永远不会忘记其中的第一个
"you never forget the first."
多米娜
第一季 第一集
公元前44年暴君尤利乌斯·恺撒
在元老院外被刺杀身亡
一年后 罗马处在内战的边缘...
交战双方是那些希望将权力交还给人民的人...
与那些希望自己独享权力的人
*你可以从水里喝上一口...*
* And you can have a drink from the water... *
风雨欲来
不可能
No way!
孰能幸免
不可能
No way!
-他来这干什么 -我和你说过了
- What"s he doing here? - I told you.
婚礼前不会有时间的
There won"t be time before the wedding.
多米娜
Domina.
没什么可害怕的
There"s nothing to be scared of.
我知道
I know.
我没害怕
I"m not scared.
我只是有点累
I"m just tired.
不 等等 别动
No, wait. Stop.
我们从看一下阴茎开始
We"ll start with a look at the penis.
什么
What?
到你新婚之夜时你就会感谢我了
You"ll thank me for this on your wedding night.
不 我不会
No, I won"t.
你可以走了 阿基亚斯
You can go now, Archias.
我们还没完事呢 多米娜
We haven"t finished yet, Domina.
不 我们完事了
Yes, we have.
那是大门
That"s the front door.
我刚刚听说
I"ve just heard,
今晚在北方有个秘密会议
there"s a secret meeting tonight in the North.
安东尼斯 雷必达和盖乌斯·尤利乌斯
Antonius, Lepidus and Gaius Julius.
对 窃贼们没钱了
Yeah, the thieves have run out of money.
对 他们要做个交易
Yes. They need to make a deal.
我们刚刚摆脱了一个独裁者
We"ve just got rid of one dictator,
现在我们可能会迎来三个
now we might end up with three.
我们应该在婚礼上杀掉盖乌斯·尤利乌斯
We should kill him - Gaius Julius - at the wedding.
在我女儿的婚礼上
My daughter"s wedding?
怎么了 这基本上是传统
What? It"s practically a tradition.
而且我们不会有更好的下手机会了
And we"ll never get a better chance.
不
No.
像那样弄死我们中的一员
To butcher one of our own like that,
这...这太有失罗马风范了
it"s... it"s un-Roman.
这真是前不着村后不着店
It"s the middle of fucking nowhere.
这是个秘密会议
It"s a secret meeting.
要的就是这样
That"s the point.
他们可能在里面等着 那我们就束手待毙了
They could be waiting inside and we wouldn"t stand a chance.
要我就会那么干
That"s the way I"d do it.
让我们只身过来 然后了结我们
Get us out here on our own and finish it.
是啊
Yes.
你确实会那么干
That is the way you"d do it.
我想他们会利用我们 得到他们想要的
I think they"ll use us to get what they want,
随后再抛弃我们
and then get rid of us afterwards.
要是我就会这么干
That"s the way I"d do it.
那好吧
Alright, then.
盖乌斯·尤利乌斯·恺撒
Gaius Julius Caesar.
玛库斯·维普撒尼乌斯·阿格里帕
Marcus Vipsanius Agrippa.
爸爸
Daddy?
你是因为结婚而紧张吗
Are you nervous about getting married?
所有罗马女孩迟早都要结婚
Every Roman girl has to marry sometime.
你已经15岁了 小熊
You"re already fifteen, Little Bear.
你已经拖了两年了
You"ve been putting it off two years now.
尼禄是个好人
He"s a good man, Nero.
元老院议员 你的表兄
A senator, a cousin.
我们一起看的候选名单 还不止一次呢
We went through the list together, more than once.
莉薇娅·杜路希拉
Livia Drusilla.
还不算太晚
It"s not too late.
已经有点晚了
It is a bit.
马尔库斯·安东尼斯
Marcus Antonius.
你晚了两天
You"re two days late.
说少了吧
Oh, at least.
-雷必达 -盖乌斯
- Lepidus. - Gaius.
见到你真是太高兴了
What a pleasure to see you.
我接受你们所有的条件
I agree to all your terms.
埃及和东部可以归你
You can have Egypt and the East.
所有的都归你 我只要非洲
You can have all the rest and I"ll take fucking Africa,
我谢谢你了
thank you very much.
下面呢...
Next...
我没钱了
I"m right out of money.
我们得需要8亿
We"re going to need eight hundred million,
至少 来开战并把战争打完
at least, to start a war and see it through.
我们为什么要开战
Why do we need to start a war?
布鲁图斯和卡西乌斯已经逃走了
Brutus and Cassius have run away.
我们不能放任他们待在希腊
We can"t just leave them sitting in Greece
坐拥一支庞大的军队
with a big fucking army.
他们杀的是你父亲
It was your father they killed.
你可以替他报仇
You can avenge him.
尤利乌斯·恺撒是我父亲 我也会替他报仇
Julius Caesar was my father, and I will avenge him.
你是什么意思
What are you suggesting?
我是说我们考虑一下
I"m suggesting that we think about
罗马最富有的元老院议员和骑士
the richest Senators and knights in Rome.
刺杀恺撒背后的所有人
All the people behind the murder of Caesar.
任何仍然支持布鲁图斯和卡西乌斯的人
Anyone still backing Brutus and Cassius.
任何支持共和国的人
Anyone who supports the Republic.
然后我们弄死他们 没收他们所有的财产
Then we butcher them and seize all their assets.
以合法的名义
On some legal pretext.
那至少得有一百名议员
That would be at least a hundred Senators.
-还有上千名骑士 -差不多两千名
- And what, a thousand knights? - Mm, nearer two.
你不会真的在考虑这事吧
You can"t be taking this seriously?
这太疯狂了
This is insane.
我拟写了一份名单
I"ve started a list.
离我远点
Get away from me!
你... 你敢
Don"t... don"t you dare.
不
No!
不 我说了走开
No, I said go away!
多米娜
Domina.
你是位罗马淑女
You"re a Roman lady.
所有都要除掉
All of it has to come off.
每一根毛发
Every hair.
这会疼吗
Is this going to hurt?
我们可以从你的腋窝开始
We can start with your underarms.
李维 你拿什么来献祭
Fuck, Livius, what are you sacrificing?
那声音恐怕是你的新娘
Sounds like your bride, I"m afraid.
别问了
Don"t ask.
-你来早了 -我带来了
- You"re early. - I brought over
修改过的婚约来让你签字
the amended marriage contract for you to sign.
看起来你还没听说
I can see you haven"t heard.
盖乌斯·尤利乌斯
Gaius Julius has come to terms
与马尔库斯·安东尼斯和雷必达谈妥了
with Marcus Antonius and Lepidus.
他们两人把各省都瓜分了
They"ve divided up the provinces between themselves.
他们现在人呢
And where are they now?
盖乌斯·尤利乌斯昨晚回来了
Gaius Julius got back last night.
他两小时后就会过来
He"ll be here in a couple of hours.
你邀请他参加我的婚礼了
Oh, you invited him to my wedding.
我喜欢他
I like him.
而且我也想让他在我视线范围之内
And I"d like to keep him close.
又一场婚礼