美剧《家庭经济学(2021)》第一季第一集Part1-中英文对照台词
2023-05-03 来源:飞速影视

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果
第一章
- Chapter one.
这是有关海沃思一家人的故事
This is the story of the Hayworth family.
- 哦不 - 哦
- Oh, no. - Oh!
三个兄弟姐妹相亲相爱
- Three siblings who loved each other.
- 我欠你多少 - 1150 兄弟
- What do I owe you? - $1,150, brother.
- 见鬼 - 好了
- Oh, dang. - Okay.
但一谈到钱就不好说了
But money sometimes got in the way.
萨拉是老二
Sarah was the middle child
钱最少
and the one with the least money.
她和老婆丹尼斯住在一个很小的公寓里
She lived in a tiny apartment with her wife, Denise,
还有她们的两个孩子
and their two kids.
她们要摞起来睡
They were always on top of each other.
完全是字面意思哈
Literally.
嗨 我打来是想问一下法律顾问的职位
- Hi, I was just calling about the counselor position.
哦 你被雇用了
Oh, you got the job.
你是要招聘工作人员的
So you were supposed to fill the position,
但你却把这个岗位给了自己是吗
but you gave it to yourself.
可真逗 那我问你
That"s fun. Quick question.
当初你为什么要让我去面试呢
Why did you even have me come in?
你甚至都不给我一张停车票 害得我还
I mean, you didn"t even validate my parking, so--
我们真为你高兴
- And we are so happy for you.
现在外面的工作很不好找
It"s a tough job market out there right now.
祝你好运 如果再有开放的职位请告诉我们一下
Good luck, and let us know if anything else opens up.
我能加句话吗
- Can I just say one more thing?
会有更好的职位等着你的
- There is a better job out there for you.
你想不想烤点饼干
In the meantime, do you want to bake some cookies
然后看看凯特·布兰切特穿西服的照片
and look at pictures of Cate Blanchett in suits?
乐意之至
- Yes, I would.
我以为今天要去康纳叔叔家呢
- I thought we were going to Uncle Connor"s place.
是啊 他家有两层呢
- Yeah, his house has a second floor.
- 我们家也有两层啊 - 你们不就正坐在二层吗
- We have a second floor. - You"re sitting on it!
这头
- A few minutes away,
萨拉的弟弟康纳和自己的老婆还有女儿
Sarah"s younger brother Connor had moved to the Bay Area
搬去了旧金山湾区
with his wife and daughter.
他在金融业赚了不少钱
He"d made a fortune in finance,
钱多的他从马特·达蒙手里买下了房子
so much that he bought his house from Matt Damon.
没错 就是这个马特·达蒙
Yes, that Matt Damon.
《火星救援》
他们还有个住家保姆
They even had a live-in nanny.
卢佩 能给来个那个吗
- Lupe, can you do the thing?
一个保姆 照顾一家子人
- A nanny who took care of all of them.
爸 我的表亲们什么时候来啊
- Daddy, when do the cousins get here?
很快了 今天一定会很有趣的
- Soon, baby. Today"s gonna be epic.
- 一大家子人都在一起 - 一定很好玩
Whole family together... - Yeah, it"s gonna be lit.
好姑娘
- That"s my girl.
卢佩
Lupe.
来嘛
Come on.
你是最棒的 卢佩
You"re the best, Lupe!
财务状况在康纳和萨拉之间的那个
- In between Connor and Sarah financially
是他们的大哥
was the oldest sibling,
汤姆
Tom.
他是个中产阶级 但是文化教养可不一般
He was middle-class, but definitely not middlebrow.
怎么了
What?
你说的对
- Yeah, you know what? You"re right.
这幽默的不好
It"s the wrong kind of funny.
没错
- - Good point.
汤姆在家里是最讨人喜欢的那个
Tom grew up the golden child of the family,
并且成为了一个畅销书作家
and actually became a bestselling novelist.
但他最近的小说却只卖出了5本
But his latest novel had sold about five copies,
因为读者们无法理解这本书的微妙之处
as the public had failed to appreciate its subtlety,
而且作家的照片也不是自己挑的
and the author photo was not the one the author chose.
因为债台高筑 他现在不得不面对着要
With the expenses piling up, he now faced the humiliation
向自己弟弟借钱的窘境
of having to ask his little brother for a loan.
你也是个批评家是吧
- What, you"re a critic, too?
妈妈
- Mom!
- 而且 - 无聊死了
- Also... - I"m bored!
他孩子太多了
- He had too many kids.
调查员说他们从未见过
- Investigators said they"d never seen
如此阴森的谋杀案
a murder so gruesome,
但他们在地板下发现的
but what they found under the floorboards
则更让人不安
was even more disturbing.
在他们开始哭之前
- Well, got in almost half a page
勉强写了半页
before they started crying.
你那本有关康纳叔叔和萨拉姑姑的秘密小说吗
- Your secret book about Uncle Connor and Aunt Sarah?
不不不 亲爱的 不是秘密小说
- Oh, no, no, no, sweetie. It"s not a secret.
我只是 我
I"m just--I"m...
暂时不说而已
hiding it from them.
你爸爸就是胆小
- Que gallina es tu papá?
妈妈说你是个胆小鬼
- Mom said you"re a chicken. -
居然用我听不懂的语言说话 真是太过分了
- Well, that"s just nasty in two languages.
别忘了 我们3点要去康纳家
Don"t forget, we"re going to Connor"s at 3:00.
太好了 这样我就有时间
- Great, that"ll give me enough time
在余生继续做家务了
to keep doing laundry for the rest of my life.
爱你哦
- Love you, honey!
兄弟 逗号 要见到你了 真激动啊
Yo, bro, comma, psyched to see your new dump,
感叹号
exclamation point.
笑脸符号
Smiley face.
你是从一个什么名人那买的吗
- Yeah, did you buy it from someone famous?
我不记得了
I can"t remember.
哈哈 真逗
- Ha ha, very funny.
你们知道是马特·达蒙是吧
You do know it was Matt Damon though, right?
我可不想买这么大的房子 太大了
- I wouldn"t want someplace this big--it"s too big!
我是说 这么大用来干什么呢
I mean, who would want all this space?
房间那么多 藏里面都找不到
So many rooms, no one would ever find you.
我这就要去说了
- I"m going for it.
我打算直接看着他的双眼
I"m just gonna look him right in the eye.
然后说 康纳
I"m gonna say "Connor,
我知道大家都以为我的事业干的不错
I know everyone thinks my career is thriving--"
亲爱的 无论你想借钱还是不想借 我都支持你的决定
- Honey, I support you whether you decide to ask for the loan
但是我不想听你再说一遍了
or you don"t, but I just can"t keep hearing about it.
找自己弟弟要钱很难啊
- It"s hard to ask your baby brother for money.
那就别把他当成是你弟弟呗
- Well, don"t think of him as your baby brother.
把他想象成是在金水池里
Think of him as a cartoon duck
游泳的一只卡通鸭子
swimming in a pool of gold coins.
他还有金水池呢
- He has a pool of gold coins?
没有
- No.
我觉得不会有吧
I don"t think so.
- 嘿 - 嗨
- Hey! - Hi.
嘿
- Hey.
我们要在今天告诉你的兄弟们
- So are we still not telling your brothers
说你没工作了吗
that you lost your job?
- 今天不行 - 好吧
- Not today, no. - Okay.
哦 你这豪宅还有酒窖呢
- Oh, your cheese cave has a wine cellar?
- 真棒 我失业了 - 好吧
Cool, I"m unemployed. - Okay.
我可不想听汤姆的什么建议
- I just--I don"t need Tom"s advice
也不想接受康纳的同情
or Connor"s sympathy fist bump.
好吧 露露 我们一年没见到康纳了
- Okay, Lulu, we haven"t seen Connor in over a year,
也许这次你就忍忍
so maybe let"s not get in a fight
别跟他吵架了吧
and storm out this time.
我知道你兄弟们都是天蝎座的
Okay, I know your brothers are Scorpios,
但他们也都是好人啊
but they"re still good people.
你知道我不信星座之类的东西
- You know I don"t believe in that stuff.
摩羯座都喜欢这么说
- That"s a very Capricorn thing to say.
好了
- Okay.
看啊
- Oh, wow, look!
还有小保时捷呢
- Dibs on tiny Porsche!
- 准备好了吗 - 有选择吗
- Ready for this? - Do I have a choice?
没有
- No.
天哪
- Oh, my God!
嘿
- Hey.
我的天 快来 你们来看看我的娃娃们