电影《刀锋战士3(2004)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本
2023-05-03 来源:飞速影视

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果
In the movies, Dracula wears a cape,
在电影中 吸血鬼穿着斗篷
and some old English guy always manages to save the day
一些英国老家伙总是能在最后一刻
at the last minute with crosses and holy water.
设法用十字架和圣水解决掉他们
But everybody knows the movies are full of shit.
但大家都知道 那种电影全都是胡扯
The truth is it started with Blade. and it ended with him.
事实上 一切都始于刀锋 一切又终结于刀锋
The rest of us were just along for the ride.
我们其余的人就安心看吧
What"s this chicken scratch?
那些鸡爪印式的东西是什么
It"s cuneiform.
那是楔形文字
It"s about 4.000 years old.
有大约4000年了
So why here?
为什么出现在这儿
Because this is the cradle of civilization.
因为他是楔形文明的创立者
He would"ve been comfortable here.
在这里他会更舒适一些
I don"t know. Dan. This seems Iike another dead end.
我不知道 好象又白费劲一次
There"s something beneath us.
有什么东西在我们下面
You find a watch?
你发现守卫了
Is it a body?
一具躯体
Guys?
伙计们
What the fuck?!
这他妈的是什么
I"m on the Stonebridge overpass.
他们从桥下过去了
Got it. Heading westbound.
知道了 他们向西去了
I"m just beneath ya.
我就在你下面
Go!
跳吧
You all right. man?
你没事吧 伙计
He"s got a gun!
他有枪
Staked you with silver.
我用银桩刀刺了你
Why aren"t you ash?
为什么你没有变成灰
Why aren"t you smarter?
你为什么不聪明点儿呢
Not a vampire. dumb shit!
我不是吸血鬼 你他妈的
Set your sorry ass up.
把这你蠢驴耍了吧
Damn.
他妈的
Oh. Blade.
刀锋
What the fuck happen tonight?
今天晚上怎么了
How should I know?
我怎么知道
He was human.
他们是人类
You"re gettin" reckless. Blade.
你太鲁莽了 刀锋
Killing vampires is clean.
杀吸血鬼是除害
They ash--don"t leave any evidence behind.
他们能灰飞烟灭 不需要收拾后事
Killing humans is messy.
杀的是人可就麻烦了
You better hope nobody I"d did you.
希望没有人认出你
This worked really good.
这东西可真好使
What"s this?
这是什么
A new delivery system for your serum.
一个新的血清注射系统
It"s an effervescent inhaler.
一个泡沫吸入器
Just bite down on the mouth guard.
只需要用牙咬住
Delivery"s automatic.
一切就会自动进行
Some friends of mine made it.
我的一个朋友做的
Friends?
朋友
Yeah. You remember those?
是的 你记得他们吗
It was horrible.
那太可怕了
The one car crashed. and then the guy in the coat was shooting the other guy.
一辆车撞毁了 穿着斗篷的那人向另一个人开枪
It looked like there was a lot of blood. Thank you.
留了好多血 谢谢你
That was just a taste of the mayhem that occurred
这不过是发生的一系列暴力事件中一部分
during tonight"s brazen shootout
在今晚的血腥的枪战中
that left at least four people dead.
造成至少4人死亡
Now. apparently. an anonymous citizen
显然 有一个市民
captured the whole event on video.
把整个事件摄录了下来
Hey. Ray. Hey. we got a lead.
嘿 雷 我们有线索了
Let"s catch a plane. Wilson.
给我们送上门来了
It"s time to take these cowboys down.
是收拾那个牛仔的时候了
That"s what I"m talkin" about.
这正是我要说的
What"s he been doing?
他怎么样了
Fuck all. Just feeding.
他妈的 一直在进食
Been through five of them so far.
到现在为止 已经喂了这家伙5个了
Do you think we have enough security?
你觉得我们现在安全吗
We didn"t capture him. He allowed us to take him in.
我们并没有抓住他 他让我们带他来的
You understand?
你们明白吗
I"m gonna go in.
我得进去了
You shouldn"t have woken me.
你不应该唤醒我
We had to.
我们不得不这样
Your blood. your sacrament. can set us free now.
你的血液 你的圣餐 可以使我们得到解脱
What makes you think I care?
你怎么知道我是不是在意呢
Your people need you.
你的臣民需要你
My people?
我的臣民
You"re nothing but shadows of your former selves.
你们什么用都没有 全都是废物
Look how far you have fallen.
看看你们变成什么样了
The world"s changed since your time.
这个世界随着时间流逝已经改变了
The humans have a new hunter.
人类有了一个新的猎手
Blade.
刀锋
And you"d like me to kill him. wouldn"t you?
那你是想让我杀掉他 是不是
Yes.
是的
Subject is heading west.
目标向西去了
Got him.
看到他了
Tonight. Dr. Edgar Vance. forensic psychiatrist
今晚埃德加·万斯博士 犯罪心理学家
and author of the New York Times bestseller human health.
撰写过纽约时代周刊最畅销书 人类健康
The Whole Being Breakthrough.
整个人类的突破
Also with us. Martin Vreede. Chief of Police.
参与我们节目的还有警察总监马丁·乌瑞德
They"ll be here for the next hour. and they"ll be taking your calls.
他会参与我们一小时的节目 并接听你们的电话
next on Bently Tittle Live.
接下来 请收看班特利·提特 现场直播
Okay.Chief Vreede.
好啦 乌瑞德总监
What"s your take on all these rumors we"ve been hearing about vampires?
你怎么看待我们所听到的传言 有关吸血鬼的
If vampires existed. don"t you think we would"ve found them by now?
要是真有吸血鬼的话 你不觉得我们早就应该发现他们了吗
If people want to be concerned.
市民们不应对此担心
they should focus in on characters like this Blade criminal.
市民应该注意的是 像刀锋那样类型的罪犯
Now. that"s the guy I wanna hear about.
这正是我想了解的家伙
I wanna hear about this character Blade. What about him?
我想听听有关刀锋的事 他是什么样的家伙
He"s a sociopath that we"ve been pursuing.
他是个我们正在追捕的精神病患者
Blade is a troubled individual.
刀锋是个害群之马
I understand that he is under the impression
据我所知 他感觉到有大量的吸血鬼存在
that there is a vast conspiracy of vampires.
而且他们就生活在我们中间
Now. you"ve got to look at the psychiatric underpinnings of a belief like that.
你们看看恐怖心理学 我可不相信那一套
Congratulations. You"re famous.
恭喜你 你出名了
Somebody nailed us.
有人把我拍下来了
Your face is all over the papers and television.
报纸上 电视上 到处露脸啦
Media"s eatin" it up.
各种媒体上全是
Like I care. Well. you should.
我才不在意呢 你应该在意
Something like this-- taking out a human--
这样的事 屠杀人类
as far as the rest of the world is concerned.
对世界上其他人来说
you"re public enemy number one.
你已经是头号公敌了
Didn"t know this was a popularity contest.
你不觉得这不过是凑热闹吗
Damn it. Blade. Don"t you see what they"re doing?
真该死 刀锋 你没看见我在做什么吗
They"re waging a goddamn P.R. campaign.
他们得平息人权组织抗议
Now it"s not just vampires we gotta worry about.
现在我们不仅要担心吸血鬼
we"re gonna have to take on the rest of the world. too.
我们还得对付整个世界
You worry too much. old man.
你担心的太多了 老兄
That"s why we"re still alive. goddamn it.
正是因此 我们现在才活着
I"ve been doing this since before you were born. Blade.
刀锋 在你出生之前 我就一直在这么做了
You"re like a son to me.
你就象我的儿子一样
I"m sorry I got old on ya.
很报歉 我不得不比你老成
I see you alone. surrounded by enemies.
我看到你孤身一人 被敌人包围着
And it breaks my heart.
那样会让我心碎
We can"t win this war alone.
我们没法独自赢得这场战争
Oh. got it! Got it!
来了 来了
Baby on board.
小宝贝儿上船了
Oh! Looks like we got ourselves a combo meal!
看起来好象我们给自己弄了顿不错的美食
Chicky. chicky. chicky. chicky. chicky!
宝贝儿 宝贝儿
Oh. yeah. baby!
太好了
What"s for dinner?
晚餐吃什么
Hey. pretty lady.
漂亮的女士
No! No!
不要
No!
不要