美剧《狄金森(2019)》第一季第一集Part1-中英文对照台词剧本
2023-05-03 来源:飞速影视

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果
艾米莉·狄金森1830年出生在马萨诸塞州阿默斯特镇
Emily Dickinson was born in 1830 in Amherst, Massachusetts.
她在父亲家中度过了一生
She lived throughout her life in her father"s house.
在她晚年时 她足不出户
Near the end of her life, she rarely left her own room.
除了一些大多匿名发表的诗篇
Aside from a few mostly anonymous verses,
剩下的她从未发表过
she remained unpublished.
当她去世后 这些诗集才被发现
When she died, her poems were discovered.
不乏最奇特 最吸引人的诗篇
Some of the strangest, most fascinating poems ever written.
有两千多篇都藏在女佣的箱中
Almost 2,000 of them, hidden in a maid"s trunk.
艾米莉
Emily!
艾米莉 醒醒
Emily, wake up!
该你去打水了
You have to go fetch water.
才凌晨四点 拉维妮娅
It is four o"clock in the morning, Lavinia.
我在写作
I"m writing.
妈妈说该你打了 我昨天打了
Mother says you have to. I did it yesterday.
奥斯汀怎么不去
Why doesn"t Austin do it?
他是男孩
Austin is a boy.
真是胡扯
This is such bullshit.
《狄金森》
第一季 第一集
因为我不能停步
因为我不能停步等候死神
Because I could not stop for Death.
停步...
Stop...
《Off the Radar》——Noga Erez
*无人听说 无人在意*
*Hear me, no one sees me, no one*
*无人听说 无人在意*
*Hear me, no one sees me, no one*
*我已与外界失联*
*I"m off the radar*
*无人听说 无人在意*
*Hear me, no one sees me, no one*
*无人听说 无人在意*
*Hear me, no one sees me, no one*
*我已与外界失联*
*I"m off the radar*
*无人听说 无人在意*
*Hear me, no one sees me, no one*
*无人听说 无人在意*
*Hear me, no one sees me, no one*
*我已与外界失联*
*I"m off the radar*
我们一小时前就要用水
We needed that water an hour ago.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
艾米莉 这些桶一半都空了
Oh, Emily, these buckets are half empty.
你都洒出来了
You let it all spill out.
你可真没用啊 废物
You are a useless girl. Useless.
就不能请个女佣吗
Can"t we just get a maid?
除非我死
Over my dead body.
我们有六匹马 女佣还是请得起的
We own six horses, Mom. I think we can get a maid.
温尼 给你朵花
Here, Vinnie. A flower.
给我的
For me?
你父亲当年娶我时
When your father married me,
我说他可是娶到了全汉布夏尔郡最好的家庭主妇
I said he was getting the best housewife in all of Hampshire County.
不 是全新英格兰
No, in all of New England.
我宁愿磨破手指也不要请女佣
I"d rather scrape the skin off my fingers than get a maid.
并且我会把你们培养成跟我一样
And I"m bringing you girls up to be just like me.
但我真的不想...
But I don"t really want...
总有一天你会成为好主妇的 艾米莉·狄金森
You"re gonna make a good housewife one day, Emily Dickinson.
现在 你要换好衣服
Now, you need to go get dressed.
又有一位绅士要来见你了
We have another gentleman coming to see you.
一位绅士
A gentleman?
妈 不
Mom, no!
这位先生跟你很配
This man could very well be your husband.
这也太浪漫了
That"s so romantic.
不准再像上次那样恶作剧了
Don"t pull any of those stunts like you did the last time.
我那是在示好
I made an offering.
你扔了只死老鼠在那可怜人的大腿上
You dropped a dead mouse in that poor man"s lap.
是的
Yes.
猫咪示好那样
Like a cat.
你不是猫 艾米莉
You are not a cat, Emily.
对
No.
可悲地是 我是女人
Tragically, I am a woman.
这些司康饼是给追求者的
Those scones are for the suitor.
为什么我没有追求者
Why don"t I get to have any suitors?
因为我还没准备把你嫁出去
Because I"m not trying to marry you off.
你非常善于家务
You"re very good at housework.
因为我会打水就得当一辈子女仆吗
So, I have to die an old maid just because I can fetch water?
生活本就不公 拉维妮娅
Life isn"t fair, Lavinia.
你好
Hello.
艾米莉 别这样
Emily, don"t do that.
你好 艾米莉
Hey, Emily.
天呐
Oh, come on.
乔治
George.
你已经认识我女儿了吗
You have already made my daughter"s acquaintance?
妈 这是乔治 他跟奥斯汀一起在文学俱乐部
Mom, this is George. He"s in the Lit Club with Austin.
我们经常一起出去玩
We hang out, like, all the time.
好吧 我刚和乔治聊到
Well, I was just telling George
你会成为一个非常优秀的妻子
here what an excellent wife you"re going to be.
你做家务有多么勤俭和细心
How frugal and punctilious you are in all of your duties.
对没错 我很抢手的
Oh, yeah. I"m a real catch.
坐得淑女点
Sit like a lady.
乔治 我能跟你出去说几句话吗
George, can I talk to you for a second outside?
-当然能 -很好
- Totally. - Great.
妈我们就在门厅 别偷看我们
Mom, we"ll be on the porch. Try not to spy on us.
你知道我是不会嫁给你的 对吧
You know I"m not gonna marry you, right?
别说太早 艾米莉
Never say never, Emily.
就像你诗里写的 ""我栖身于无穷可能""
Like you wrote in your poem, "I dwell in Possibility."
很好
Nice.
我喜欢有人引用我的诗
I love when people quote me.
你为什么不嫁给我
Why won"t you marry me?
你不懂 我不会嫁任何人
You don"t understand. I"m not gonna marry anyone.
你妈妈可不是这么说的
That"s not what your mother says.
我在这世上只有一个目标
I have one purpose on this Earth,
就是成为一个伟大的诗人
and that is to become a great writer.
嫁人会阻碍我的
A husband would put a stop to that.
我不会啊
I wouldn"t.
你现在是这么说
You say that now.
慢慢地你就会了
But little by little you would.
我爱你爱得痴狂
I"m madly in love with you.
真不幸
Too bad.
你爱上别人了吗
Is there someone else?
是的
Yes, actually.
他是谁 我要杀了他
Who is he? I"ll kill him.
你杀不了
You can"t kill him.
他是死神
He is Death.
什么
What?
我与死神相爱
I"m in love with Death.
他每晚带我坐马车出去
He takes me out for a carriage ride every night.
他非常绅士
He"s such a gentleman.
同时也性感得要命
Sexy as hell.
你可真古怪
You are such a weirdo.
但为什么还这么吸引我
Why am I so attracted to you?
我愿为你做任何事
I"d do anything for you.
好吧 的确有件事需要你
Well, there is one thing you could do.
说吧
Name it.
你还是文学杂志的编辑 对吧
You"re still editor of the lit mag, right?
是合作编辑
Well, co-editor.
但也算编辑
But yes.
我想让你发表这个
I want you to publish this.
好啊 你终于同意让我发表你的诗了
Okay. You"re finally gonna let me publish one of your poems?
我不太确定 但没错 我...
Well, I"m not sure it"s ready, but yes, I...
现在是完美时机
This is perfect timing.
最新一期杂志上还有版面
We have a little space in our newest issue.
-真的吗 -我可以偷偷放上去
- Really? - I can sneak this in.
明天就会印刷出来
It goes to print tomorrow.
-明天 真的吗 -对明天
- Tomorrow? Really? - Tomorrow.
大家都会知道艾米莉·狄金森了
Everyone will know the name Emily Dickinson.
好吧 等一下
Okay, but wait.
怎么了
What is it?
你不能印我的名字
You can"t print my name.
为什么