美剧《好女孩的反抗(2015)》第一季第一集Part1-中英文对照剧本

2023-05-03 来源:飞速影视

美剧《好女孩的反抗(2015)》第一季第一集Part1-中英文对照剧本


更多内容请百度搜索:可小果
今晚阿尔塔蒙特高速真热闹
Man, things are gettin" groovy at Altamont Speedway tonight.
这里满溢着和平 爱 以及摇滚
The place is packed with peace, love and rock and roll.
你上台会打扰他们演出
They can"t play music if you get on the stage.
放松点 好吗
Be cool, all right?
偷窥吗
Spying?
不是 报告工作
No, reporting.
你是韦尔斯利学院毕业的诺拉·艾芙恩
You"re Nora Ephron from Wellesley.
我们在大西洋中部辩论决赛上见过
We met at the Mid-Atlantic debate finals.
你的陈述超时了
You exceeded your grace time.
很好 你们都在
Good, you"re both here.
两个新人 都很能讲
Two newbies, one spiel.
进来
Get in here.
坐下吧
Have a seat.
"每周新闻"...
"News of the Week"...
是每周要闻的首发刊物
is the first draft of history each week.
你们的工作必须快速
Your job is to be fast,
及时 真实 准确
and first and good and right.
我们只要求这些
That"s all we ask.
初稿别写太长了 诺拉
Just don"t write long first drafts, Nora.
这不是辩论
This isn"t debate.
我在辩论赛上打败他了
I beat him at debate.
你俩要好好合作
You two should join forces.
以小组形式进行写作
I"m assigning you two to be a writing team.
帕蒂·罗宾逊会带你参观一下这里
Patti Robinson"s gonna take you around.
她有很长的...
She"s got long...
天呐
Oh, God.
我周一回来时
When I came back on Monday,
他们说你刚飞去巴黎
and they told me that you had just left for Paris,
我真是崩溃
I cracked up.
今天时机正好
Our timing worked out today.
完了 我忘了...
Damn it, I forgot...
别担心
Hey. Don"t worry about it.
我在口服避孕药
I"m on the Pill now.
你在信里写的都是真的吗
Is it true what you wrote in your letter?
你真的去了那边的淫乐会
Did you really go to an orgy down there?
那不是淫乐会
They"re not orgies.
是友爱大聚会
They"re love-ins.
love-in为20实际60年代嬉皮士举办的宣扬冥想 爱情 音乐 性爱等的集会
不是关于性 是关于爱的
It"s not about sex, it"s about love.
我从巴黎带了个雪花球给你
You know, I brought you back a snow globe from Paris,
给优秀调查员的奖励
you know, for being such a good researcher.
我给你带了两个
I brought you back two.
奖励你记者当得如此出色
For being such a good reporter.
帕蒂 快过来 带走你的人
Patti, get up here! Get your girl.
帕蒂呢 费恩找她
Where"s Patti? Finn wants her.
帕蒂 费恩找你
Patti, Finn wants you.
帕蒂 费恩找你
Patti, Finn wants you.
你听见了吗
Oh, did you hear that?
-费恩找我 -什么
- Finn wants me. - What?
费恩
Finn!
费恩 有个好新闻
Finn, we got a story here.
可能需要专业记者
That might require professional journalists.
我的天 那是威克 肯定有大新闻
Holy shit, that"s Wick. Something"s breaking.
你说得对
You"re right.
合众社[美国第二大通讯社]在北加州音乐节的暴乱上
UPI"s got three dead in riot at a music festival
发现了三具尸体
in northern California.
在阿尔塔蒙特
A place called Altamont.
合众社叫它"头条" 路透社叫它"警报"
UPI coded "Bulletin" Reuters coded "Alert."
-我们知道什么 -正在跟进
- What have we got? - It"s developing.
我希望你们时刻准备好
I want you guys to sharpen your pencils.
-受害者的身份呢 -还不知道
- IDs on the victims? - Not yet.
受伤者情况也不清楚
Nothin" on the injured, either.
音乐节上将近有一万人
Crowd estimates are up to tens of thousands.
是十万人
Hundreds of thousands.
都是为了看桑塔纳[墨西哥裔美国音乐艺术家] 杰斐逊飞机[旧金山最早为全美国熟知的迷幻摇滚乐队]
For Santana, the Jefferson Airplane,
CSNY乐队[摇滚合唱团] Stills[加拿大摇滚乐队] Nash and Young[美国民谣摇滚乐队]
Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young,
还有死之华乐团[迷幻摇滚开创者之一] 他们本来是要
and the Grateful Dead. They were scheduled to play
直到日落时分 滚石乐队上场
until the Rolling Stones came on at sunset.
幸好你去了 还有什么吗
Nice of you to stop by. Anything else?
原计划在金门公园举办
it was originally scheduled for Golden Gate Park,
最后一刻换到了阿尔塔蒙特
but then they moved it at the last minute,
而且 米克开放免费入场
and, Mick made it free.
狂欢节的账单上被记作西伍德斯托克音乐节
The festival was billed as Woodstock West.
伍德斯托克音乐节出了大问题
Well, shit just went sideways at Woodstock West, everybody.
简呢 简
Where"s Jane? Jane!
费恩 你派我去的这个音乐节
Finn, you sent me to Woodstock.
帕蒂在旧金山呆了半年刚回来
Patti"s back from six months in San Francisco,
她有大量的关系
she"s got a Rolodex of contacts.
我认识桑塔纳的公关 她可能知道些情况
I know Santana"s PR girl. Maybe she has some leads.
我在这 怎么了
I"m here. What"s happening?
除了帕蒂 还有人
Anyone else besides Patti
甚至知道有这个音乐节吗
who even knew this concert was happening?
受害者有亲属吗
Were the victims connected?
是犯罪行为还是踩踏事件
Was this a crime spree or a stampede?
我会整合所有的资料 再分派调查工作
I"ll coordinate the files coming in, and delegate research.
谁来负责报道 我们最好分配好
Who"s accountable? We"ll get it all nailed down better.
如果这真是一次暴动的话
If this was, in fact, a riot,
可能会是国家性的社会安全问题
it could have national and social significance.
山姆 开始行动
Sam, get started.
-等等 -怎么了
- Wait. - What?
山姆已经连续做了四周顶级联赛的报道
Sam"s written top flight covers four weeks in a row,
而且他和简很有默契
and he and Jane are a good team.
帕蒂有资源 我刚回来
Patti is sourced, I"m fresh.
-山姆已经很累了... -我现在需要的是
- Sam is tired from a month... - What I need right now
重写故事最快的记者
is the fastest re-write man in the building,
和他有力的调查员
and his efficient researcher.
不能拿有上封面潜力的报道冒险
I can"t take a chance in case this merits a cover.
-封面吗 -等会再说这事
- Cover? - We"ll talk about that.
-山姆 -我们需要谈谈 老大
- Sam. - I need a minute, boss.
-这不公平 -是啊
- That"s not fair. - Yeah.
爱与和平回到了加州
Peace and love are back in California.
不过 我们今晚有空了
Besides, now we got a free night.
可以继续之前的事
Let"s finish what we started.
我们还不能放弃这个报道
We can"t give up on this story yet.
山姆是费恩的心头肉
Sam is Finn"s golden boy.
而且费恩说过的话 从来都没有回旋的余地
Whatever Finn says goes,it"s non-negotiable.
我需要一个人去照相室
All right, I need a honey to go up to photo,
去通知奈德
and give Ned a heads up.
我来做
I"ll do it.
-你是帕蒂吗 -对
- Are you Patti? - Yeah.
费恩说你会带我参观一下
Finn said you"d show me the pit.
-好 -我是诺拉
- Okay. - I"m Nora.
-你好 -你好
- Hey. - Hey.
你为什么没拿到那个故事
Why didn"t you get that story?
因为费恩选了山姆 山姆和简是一组的
Because Finn picked Sam and Sam and Jane are a team.
好吧 出于职业操守
Okay, due diligence
我们要报道一个出了问题的派对
mandates we cover a party that got out of hand
虽然越南的重要报道还等着我们去做
while we already got a critical story in Vietnam ready to go.
我需要知道
All right, I want to graphic
这次暴力事件和迷幻药是否有关
on the links between LSD and violence.
查尔斯·曼森昨天被起诉了 [20世纪60年代末的美国九起连续杀人案罪犯 ]
Charles Manson was indicted yesterday.
曼森的报道 多少字 斯图亚特
Manson box, how much, Stuart?
只要我们开放整个杂志
As long as we"re opening up the whole magazine,
我觉得500字
I"d say 500 words.
很好 写一个案件进展的小报告
Okay, gin up a short on the court proceedings.
"伟大的芦笋"怎么样了 [法国戴高乐总统的别称]
How was "The great asparagus"?
他才退休六个月
He"s already finished one book,
就已经写完一本书了
and he"s only been retired for six months.
呵呵 傲慢的小子
Damn it, arrogant fuck.
要不是我们 他现在都得说德语了
He"d be speaking German right now if it wasn"t for us.
威克 我们去看下照片

相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号