美剧《硅谷》第二季第一集Part194-中英文对照台词剧本
2023-05-03 来源:飞速影视

AT&T球场
旧金山巨人队主场
我操 无所谓了
Fuck. Yeah, it doesn"t matter.
你没事吧 理查德
You okay there, Richard?
对 没事
Uh, yeah, I"m fine.
抱歉 我投球没办法更慢了
Sorry, I can"t really throw it any slower.
再试一次 理查德
Give it another cut, Richard.
不用了 没事 我不想试
No, I"m fine. I don"t want to.
说不定有人想试 下一个谁来
Maybe someone else wants to. Who"s next?
如果必须有人去击球 那我来
If someone has to go, I"ll go,
但真挺吓人的
but it seems very frightening.
你确定 我们整一小时的任务就是陪你们
You sure? You got us for the whole hour.
有人吗 如果没人想来你们会难过吗
Anyone? Would it hurt your feelings if no one went?
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
欢迎来到斯坦恩·泰勒基金年度秋季经典赛
welcome to the Annual Stern-Taylor fall classic.
首先让我们为这位
I"d like to start by making a toast
非常特别的客人干杯
to our very special guest tonight,
他就是理查德·亨德里克斯
Richard Hendricks.
理查德 你几周前
Richard, after your perfect game
从"科技博客"创业展会捧回大奖后
at Techcrunch Disrupt a few weeks ago,
我们就爱上了你和你的技术
we fell in love with you and your tech.
我们知道全硅谷的人都想为你投资
Look, we know everyone in the Valley is after you,
我们也知道你可能会选彼得·格里高利
and we know that you"re probably going to go with Peter Gregory,
但我们仍很希望你能成为我们的一员
but we"d love to have you come play on our team.
让斯坦恩·泰勒基金为你们注入第一轮融资
Let Stern-Taylor Capital Fund in on your series A financing,
因为只要我们齐心 理查德 就能够
because together, Richard, we"d be...
打出全垒打
a home... run!
-是嘛 -你怎么想 理查德
- Oh, right. - What do you say, Richard?
我会尽我所能
I"ll-- I"ll do what I can.
好的
All right.
大家好好玩
Have fun, everybody.
斯坦恩·泰勒基金
我说不清 伙计 这些基金
I don"t know, man. It"s starting to feel weird
都在追捧我们 感觉好怪
letting all these firms suck up to us,
即使我们根本就不准备接受他们的投资
even though we"re not gonna take their money.
理查德 彼得·格里高利
Richard, Peter Gregory
还并未正式给我们风投协议
hasn"t officially given us the term sheet yet.
对 但他明天回来之后就会给
Yes, but he will tomorrow when he gets back.
如果你连这么多人
If you can"t enjoy this many people
拍你马屁都接受不了
kissing our ass at this level,
那你真是没救了
then I feel sorry for you.
你就不能放轻松 好好感受一下吗
Would you just relax and take it in for a second?
我们可是在AT&T球场接受众人膜拜
I mean, we are getting our dicks sucked at the At&t Park.
我们正站在美国职棒大联盟总冠军的主场上
We"re standing on the field of the World Series Champions.
-我完全激动不起来 -我也不在乎
- It"s totally lost on me. - Yeah, I don"t give a shit, either.
我叫妮可·斯坦
I"m Nicole Stein.
是斯坦恩·泰勒基金成长团队的主管
I lead the growth team at Stern-Taylor.
-我叫迪尼希 -我叫吉尔弗约尔
- Oh, I"m Dinesh. - I"m Gilfoyle.
名字超棒 那你们在魔笛手做些什么
I love it. So what do you two do at Pied Piper?
我是技术总监
I"m the CTO.
他在说笑 我才是技术总监
Ha ha, he"s joking. I"m the CTO.
去你的我在说笑
Fuck you, I"m joking.
你怎么可能是首席技术总监
Okay, how could you be the Chief Technology Officer?
我明白了 你听到"总监"
I get it. You hear the word "Chief,"
就想到了"印第安酋长"
and you think "Indian Chief."
但你不是印第安人
But you"re the other kind of Indian.
第一 操你妈 我是巴基斯坦人
Okay. One, fuck you. I"m Pakistani.
第二 你这种人怎么可能当技术总监
And two, how could you be CTO of anything?
技术总监要善于组织大家
You have to be able to organize,
指派手下 并且要
you have to be able to delegate, and you have to be--
我指派你去给我拿瓶啤酒
I delegate you to go get me a fucking beer
让我跟妮可好好说会话
while I talk to Nicole.
我是乔治·席尔瓦
George Silver,
斯坦恩·泰勒基金的运营合伙人
Operating Partner at Stern-Taylor.
你们在魔笛手都做些什么
So, what do you do at Pied Piper?
他是我们的技术总监
He"s the CTO.
那是德鲁·休斯顿[Dropbox创始人之一]
That"s Drew Houston.
我们已经眉来眼去了二十分钟
We"ve been circling each other for the last 20 minutes.
那是温克莱斯双胞胎
The Winklevoss twins.
看看他们 简直就是芭比老公的加强版
Look at them. They"re like two genetically enhanced Ken dolls.
你知道他们身价有多少比特币吗
Do you know how much bitcoin they"re worth?
该死 他们分开了
Oh, shit, they"re splitting up.
卡麦隆是那个左撇子 对吧
Cameron"s the left dominant one, right?
我分不清他们
I can"t tell them apart.
我得从右侧接近他
I"m gonna come at him from the right side,
在不被他们察觉的情况下把他们赶到一起
try and herd them back together without spooking them.
瞧好吧 卡麦隆 卡麦隆
Watch this. Cameron! Cameron!
看看 看看是哪位大人物这么屌炸天啊
Okay. Well, well, well, look who"s the big swinging dick.
贾维德 "顾利拜"运营还顺利吧
Hey, Javeed, everything okay at Goolybib?
那你得问他们 我被踢出公司了
You gotta ask them. They canned me.
-什么 -我们的金主
- What? - Yeah, our investors got spooked
被估值较低的一轮融资吓尿了
by a possible down round,
他们就随便出个收购价打发了我
so they shoved an acquisition down my throat.
对 出价两亿美元收购 不是吗
Yeah, an acquisition of $200 million, right?
是啊 他们都没什么事
Yeah, they all made out.
我签的反向保护协议并没有触发条款
I had a reverse vest with no triggers,
然后我被开除时就丢掉了所有份额
then I lost all my shares when they fired me.
租那房子花光了我所有签约奖金
I blew my whole signing bonus renting that house.
我准备去告他们
I"m looking into suing "em.
-老天 -我要说的就是
- Jeez. - Look, all I can say is,
别被耍了
don"t get fucked, all right?
如果你没找对金主
You take money from the wrong dudes,
你就会落得跟我一个下场
and you"ll get smoked as bad as I did.
万事小心 所有人的目光都在你身上
Just be careful. Everyone is watching you now.
是啊 我知道 谢了 贾维德
Yeah. Totally. I know. Thanks, Javeed.
不 我是说所有人现在都在看你
No, I mean they"re watching you right now.
是吗
Oh yeah.
该死 摄像头在哪
Damn it. Where is that camera?
真是不敢相信我们收到了这么多礼物
I can"t believe how many gifts we"re getting.
礼物是寄给我的
Gifts I"m getting.
那个虚拟3D眼镜是送给技术总监的
That Oculus rig is addressed to the CTO.
不 我才是技术总监
No, I"m the CTO.
作为你的主管 我命令你把眼镜给我
As your superior, I order you to give me that Oculus.
你没法命令我 你又不是我的上司
You can"t make me do stuff. You"re not the boss of me.
-实际上我就是你的上司 -得了吧
- Actually, I am the boss of you. - Okay.
理查德 告诉他我是技术总监
Richard, tell him I"m CTO.
是你亲口告诉那个肥佬 我是技术总监的
You already told that fat guy that I"m the CTO.
住口 住口 都停下
Stop, stop, stop. Please stop.
我有一堆工作要做 你们也有工作要做
I have a ton of work to do. You have work to do.
有那时间让我们多干点活少抬杠
Maybe let"s do the work instead of that.
贾里德 我们今天应该会收到风投协议的
Jared, we were supposed to get a term sheet today.
彼得·格里高利那边有消息吗
Have we heard from Peter Gregory?
-彼得·格里高利死了 -什么
- Peter Gregory is dead. - What?
我操
Holy shit.
他是我所见过最睿智 最精明
He was the smartest, shrewdest...
也是最奇怪的人
strangest man I"ve ever known.
我不敢相信他已经走了
I can"t believe that he"s gone.
能问下到底发生什么了吗
Can I asked what happened?
他当时
Yeah. He was...
在塞伦盖蒂平原[坦桑尼亚西北部]探险
in the Serengeti on safari...
当他刚走进帐篷
and he had just gone into his tent
一头河马闯进了营地
when a hippo wandered into the camp.
他被河马袭击了吗
He was attacked by a hippo?
不 我猜河马开始攻击人群
No, I guess the hippo started to charge
导游就朝它开了枪 但是
when the guide grabbed his rifle and shot at it, but...
他打偏了 然后
his aim was off, and...
他不巧打中了彼得·格里高利吗
And he shot Peter Gregory by accident?
-对 -不 他没打中
- Yeah. - No, he-- he missed...
但我猜枪声把彼得吓坏了 他就
but I guess the sound of the gun startled Peter, who...
跑出了自己的帐篷
ran out of his tent and...
刚好撞到了那头河马吗
Ran right into the hippo?
不 那河马也被枪声吓坏了
更多内容请百度搜索:可小果