英国佬喜怒哀乐的表达
2023-05-02 来源:飞速影视
中国人向来含蓄,给人的感觉就是不太善于用言语表达感情。而西方人则非常直爽,有话就说,那么他们是否善于表达感情呢?答案是肯定的,他们非常善于表达各种喜怒哀乐。今天就举几个例子吧。
一、喜
1.Thank God!谢天谢地!
Thank God you have come!谢天谢地你终于来了!

2.How pleased I am!我真快乐!
I want to say how pleased I am to receive this award。我想说能得到这个奖我很高兴。
3.How glad I am!我真快乐!
How glad I am to have heard from you! 接到你的信好不高兴!
4.Nothing could make me happier。我快乐极了。
5.I am highly pleased with it。我对此非常满意。
6.I can not contain myself for joy。我无法抑制自己的喜悦。
7.I am glad of it。那使我很高兴。
8.Thanks a lot!十分感谢!
9.Thank you ever so much.多谢了!、
10.How lucky!真幸运!

二、怒。
1. God damned!该死的!
Don"t they know it"s a lie, it"s a God damned lie? 他们不知道有些东西是谎言,一个该死的大谎话吗?
2. The devil take you!见鬼去吧!
3. Are you not ashamed?你不害臊吗?
Are you not ashamed of your selfish behavior ?你不为你的自私行为感到羞耻吗?
4.What a shame!多么可耻!
What a shame to cheat at an examination! 在考试中作弊真是可耻!
5.Do you want to make me angry?你想让我生气吗?
6.I have no patience with you!我对你已经无法容忍了!
7.I am out of patience with you!我对你再也无法容忍了!
8.This is beyond endurance。这是忍无可忍了。
9.This is the limit!这就是极限!
10.Get out of my sight!从我的视线中滚出去!
11.None of your business!少管闲事!
Butt out, Neil! This is none of your business。滚开,尼尔!这不关你的事。
12. Get the hell out of here!滚出去!
13. Scram!滚开!
14. Shame on you!你真丢脸!

三、哀。
1. Poor fellow!可怜的家伙!
That"s exactly what the poor fellow had done。那个可怜的家伙就这样铸成大错。
2. I am so sad that I could cry。我伤心欲哭。
3. What a sad thing it is!多么可悲!
4. My grief is too deep for tears。我欲哭无泪。
5. Brought a lump to my throat.哽咽欲哭。
The film brought a lump to my throat。这部电影使我伤心地哽咽欲哭。
6. What a pity!真可怜!真可惜!
What a pity that his career was left to flounder 。多么可惜,他的事业深陷困局。
7. I am feeling so painful。我感觉很痛苦。
四、乐。
1. Well done!好极了!
Well done! We should know how to protect ourselves。干得好!我们应该知道如何保护自己。
2. We are very happy!我们非常高兴!
3. Excellent!太好了!
4. Great stuff!好东西!
5.We are proud of you!我们为你骄傲!
6.I am so happy!我好高兴!
7.I"m so glad you back home with me.我好高兴你回家陪我。
8.Hi, nice to finally meet you.好高兴终于见到你了。
9.Hi. It"s great to meet you guys.你好,很高兴能认识你们。