美剧《金色年代》第五季第一集Part158-中英文对照台词剧本

2023-05-02 来源:飞速影视

美剧《金色年代》第五季第一集Part158-中英文对照台词剧本


在八十年代 我的人生
Back in the "80s, my life
在看过电影《摩登保姆》后彻底改变了
changed forever when I saw the movie "Weird Science."
在我这样的极客看来
For a geek like me,
两个无法融入社会的人
nothing was cooler than two social outcasts
用他们的改装电脑创造梦幻美女
using their tricked-out computer to create
是世上最酷的事
a magical dream-woman.
那电影荒唐吗 当然
Was it absurd? Sure.
但那阻止我了吗 没有
Did it stop me? No.
对了 我们为什么要在头上戴文胸
By the way, why are we wearing bras on our heads?
为了仪式感
Ceremonial.
-停 -我们表现得怎么样
- Cut. ?- So how"d we do?
我能指出关于这一切的性别政治
May I just point out how incredibly flawed
有多大错特错吗
the gender politics of all of this is?
请不要评判我
Please don"t judge me.
我只是有种不健康的欲望
I just have an unhealthy desire
让我想重演每一部约翰·休斯的电影
to live in each and every John Hughes movie.
我只是希望这仪式真能成功
I"m just hoping this actually works
我们神奇地创造出一个性感宝贝让我亲亲
and we magically create a foxy babe for me to smooch on.
等等 你明白这些都不是真的吧
Wait, you do realize none of this is real.
给金戴夫留点幻想
Let Dave Kim have this.
演出时间到
Show time!
真成功了
It worked?
太棒了 我造了个爱丽卡
Yes! I built an Erica.
怪胎们 我半小时后就要去大学报到了
Hey, weirdos. I"m leaving for college in 30 minutes,
把我的文胸还我
and I need my bras.
我居然把我姐的文胸戴头上了
Ew! I put it on my head!
你告诉我这些是你奶奶的文胸
You told me these belonged to your grandma.
现在我说出口才发觉也没好到哪去
Which is not much better now that I say it out loud.
好了 我要去大学了
Okay, I"m off to college.
亚当 我会想你的
Adam, I"ll miss you.
金戴夫 我不会想你的
Dave Kim, the opposite.
你就那么继续骗自己吧
You keep telling yourself that.
我对片中的兄弟关系特别有共鸣
I particularly related to the brother dynamics.
片中怀亚特被切特欺负 而我要忍受巴瑞
Wyatt was bullied by Chet, and I had to live with Barry.
那可是我今天需要摄入的水果
Hey, that"s my serving of fruit for the day.
那或许你该补充些拳头
Oh, then maybe you should have some punch.
好了 白痴们
Okay, morons.
我们只离家三天
We"re only gonna be gone for three days.
我们回来时你们最好还活着
Try and be alive when we get back.
好了 东西都带齐了
All right, that"s everything.
这都是些什么玩意
Whoa, w-what"s all this stuff?
我去上大学时 只带了一些拖鞋和饼干
When I went to college, all I brought were some flip-flops and a cookie.
等等 宝贝 你忘了一件事
Hold on, Shmoo. There is one thing you forgot.
该给妈妈所有的亲亲了
Time to give Mama all the kisses.
不是吧 真的假的
Oh, come on, dude. Really?
自学前班起每次开学我们都会这样做
It"s what we"ve done every first-day of school since kindergarten.
快给我所有的亲亲 好让我存起来
Now, give me all the kisses so I can store "em away
就像储存爱的小橡果一样
for a rainy day like little love-acorns.
不要 我都不记得该怎么做了
No, I don"t even remember how to do it.
很简单
Easy.
爱斯基摩式亲亲
Eskimo kiss,
蝴蝶式亲亲
butterfly kiss,
脸颊亲亲 脸颊亲亲
cheek kiss, cheek kiss,
最后一个亲亲放在手心里
and one last kiss for your palm
握住了放进心里
to ball up and stick in your heart.
握住了
Gotcha.
我先放包里晚点再拿出来
Well I am gonna put this in my bag for later.
不许把我的亲亲塞进黑乎乎的旅行袋
Don"t put my kiss in your dark duffel bag.
快拿出来放进心里
Take it out and put it in your heart.
把我的亲亲放进你心里
Stick my kiss in your heart.
我不想要你的亲亲 妈 好了 住手
I don"t want the kiss, Mom. Okay, okay. Stop.
我会把你的亲亲从黑乎乎的包里拿出来
I will take your precious kiss out of the dark bag
放进我心里的
and put it in my heart.
假动作 我扔了
Fake out -- it"s gone.
不 我抓住了 我要丢回给你
No! I caught it, and I"m throwing it back to you.
-不 你拿回去 -你给我拿着
- No, take it back. - ?You take it.
-拿走你的亲亲 妈 -你给我收着
- Take this kiss, Mom. - You keep it.
我才不要带着亲亲去大学
I"m not going to college with a kiss.
-你气死我了 -别闹了
- You"re killing me. ?- Quit it.
我不想要
I don"t want it!
这段旅程将会漫长而痛苦
This is gonna be a long car ride.
金色年代 第五季第一集
那是一九八几年的8月27日
It was August 27, 1980-something,
大学入学日
college move-in day,
而在我妈眼里那是世界末日
or for my mom, the end of the world.
真不敢相信我们已经送你来大学了
I can"t believe we"re already moving you into college.
仿佛还是昨天
It seems like only yesterday,
我试图让你的幼儿园老师被解雇
I was trying to get your preschool teacher fired
因为她让你闻那些有毒的记号笔
for letting you smell those toxic markers.
我讨厌这里湿度这么高
I hate this humidity.
就像有人在我裤子里
It feels like someone opened up
打开了正在洗碗的洗碗机
a dishwasher mid-cycle in my pants.
你到爱丽卡的房间后
You can change your swampy chinos
可以把那条潮湿的裤子换下来
when you get to Erica"s room.
这就去
Got it.
我知道说再见很困难
Listen, I know it"s hard to say goodbye,
所以我很慷慨地给你三小时
which is why I"m giving you a very generous
来和我分别 够了吧
three hours to part ways. Cool?
不够 我需要六到二十小时
Not cool. I need 6 to 20.
妈 看看周围 我们现在在哪
Mom, look around. Where are we right now?
华盛顿艺术学院
D.C. School of the Arts.
是谁在最后关头挤进了候选名单
And who got in off the wait-list last-minute,
还因为老爸弄丢了埃默里大学的保证金发火
enraging Dad "cause he lost his deposit at Emory?
-你 -我想说的是
- You. ?- Point is, I know
我知道这违背你的所有原则
it goes against everything you stand for,
但你必须说再见
but you have to say goodbye.
拜拜 再见了 回见
Bye. Bye, now. Ta-ta.
我们在另一边见
See you on the flip-flop.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
练习说再见的不同方式
Practicing the different ways of saying goodbye.
那一天到来时肯定会很难熬
It"s gonna be very hard when that day comes.
今天就是那一天
That day is now.
把箱子放下 去车里把其他东西拿来
?Leave that.Go get the rest of your stuff out of the car,
我帮你拆包
and I"ll help you unpack.
你好 你是不是爱丽卡·金伯格的舍监
Hello. By any chance, are you Erica Goldberg"s R.A.?
是的 我叫斯里尼
Yes. I"m Srini.
您肯定是爱丽卡的母亲
You must be Erica"s mother.
别担心 我这人靠得住
Don"t worry. Your daughter"s in great hands.
听到你这么说真好
Ah, that is so good to hear.
给我闭嘴 我接下来说的一切你都要做到
Now shut your mouth and do everything I"m about to tell you.
-天啊 -你或许是其他孩子的舍监
- Oh, dear. - You might be the other kid"s R.A.,
但当涉及到我的小宝贝时 你就是我
but when it comes to my little pickle, you"re me.
确保她吃好睡好一切正常是你的职责
It"s your job to see that she"s fed, well-rested, and regular.
其实我很肯定我的职责只是发宣传册
Actually, I"m pretty sure my job is to hand out pamphlets
确保没人在晚十点后大声喧哗
and make sure no one"s being loud after 10:00.
不再是了
Not anymore.
这里有各种药品
Here"s a variety of medicines to help
来应付爱丽卡的过敏症或胃反酸
with Erica"s allergies and sour tummy.
如果今年流感季提前开始
Now, if flu season comes early this year,
你能不能炖鸡汤给她
how"s your chicken soup game?
汤真的不归我管
Soup"s really not my area.
我不过就是个舍监
I"m more of a resident advisor.
你的迷你冰箱带冷冻格吧
You have a freezer in your mini-fridge.
把这个冻进去以备不时之需
Keep this in there in case of emergencies.
我可以把里面的小冰格拿出来
I can take out the tiny little ice tray,
但我想可能还是放不进去
but I"m still not sure that would fit.
我指望你能胜任这项重要任务
You have given me zero confidence
可你让我一点信心都没有
that you are up for this important task.
我同意 我不能胜任
I agree. I"m not up to it.
她来了 我的宝贝来了
Oh, there she is. There"s my baby.
爱丽卡 这是斯里尼 你的舍监更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号