美剧《血族》第四季第一集Part1-中英文对照台词剧本
2023-05-02 来源:飞速影视

「血族」前情提要
Previously on The Strain...
是我 托马斯
我的主人
Why, mein Master,
您为什么要用他的身体
have you taken his form?
这是必要的计谋
A necessary ruse.
我现在拥有帕尔默知道的一切和他的记忆了
And I now possess all of Palmer"s knowledge and memories.
他选这个新宿主完全是权宜之计
His new host body is pure expedience.
照看好你妈妈 年轻人
Keep an eye on your mother, young man.
知道了
Yes, sir.
爸爸
Dad?
妈妈
Mom!
我恨你
I hate you!
别睡在我家门前
Hey, don"t sleep on my steps.
我们可不需要引起注意
Neither of us needs the attention.
栗子街
宾夕法尼亚州 费城
禁区 勿入
伙伴组织 为了更好的明天
欢迎来到费城自由中心
Welcome to the Freedom Center Philadelphia.
请排队 准备好身份证
Please stay in line and have your ID badges ready.
欲获得资格 必须完成最近一次献血
To be eligible, all blood donations must be up to date.
自由中心 贡献你的力量
伙伴组织 为了更好的明天
The Partnership, for a better tomorrow.
欢迎来到费城自由中心
Welcome to the Freedom Center Philadelphia.
请排队 准备好身份证
Please stay in line and have your ID badges ready.
欲获得资格 必须完成最近一次献血
To be eligible, all blood donations must be up to date.
-伙伴组织... -好了 下一个
- The Partnership... - That"s it. Next.
-为了更好的明天 -去左边
- ...for a better tomorrow. - Go your left.
-再来一个 -欢迎来到自由中心
- One more, please. - Welcome to the Freedom Center
该死
Shit!
伙伴组织
The Partnership.
我们为您服务
We"re here for you.
没有人会忘记核照日的恐怖
No one will forget the terrors of Illumination Day.
我们一同哀悼 我们共创和平
We mourned together. We made our peace.
现在 九个月过去了
Now, nine months later,
我们在进入新的时代
we are marching forward into a new era.
多亏了伙伴组织的核心理念 「合作」
Thanks to the cooperation that is at the heart of the Partnership,
每个人的需求都得到了满足
everyone"s needs are being met,
工作充足 庇护所有保障
jobs are plentiful, shelter is guaranteed,
食物也有所供给
and sustenance is provided.
在我们的自由中心
And at our Freedom Centers,
体贴专业的医疗团队
teams of caring and committed medical professionals
热忱地随时准备为您服务
are ready and eager to serve you.
只要记得定期去献血
Just keep your blood donations up to date
您就能得到全面医保
and comprehensive health care will be yours
不需任何费用
at absolutely no cost.
因为核冬天的效应
Thanks to the effects of nuclear winter,
有害的紫外线被过滤掉
which filters out harmful UV rays,
我们的返魂尸伙伴
our strigoi counterparts
不再需要瑟缩于黑暗之中
no longer have to confine themselves to the darkness.
-谢谢 -这种新平衡意味着
- Thank you. - This new equilibrium means
我们现在可以携手合作
that we are now able to join hands and work together
为所有人创造一个更公平的新社会
to create a new and more just society for us all.
我知道跟家人道别会很艰难
I know it"s gonna be difficult to say goodbye to my family,
但由于我是B型阳性血
but being B-positive,
我知道 我会为伙伴组织贡献重要力量
I know that I"m making a vital contribution to The Partnership
以确保所有人能过上健康有为的生活
to ensure that everyone can live healthy, productive lives.
所以这样的牺牲是非常值得的
So the sacrifice is more than worth it.
我们有领导
We have leadership
有秩序 有伟大未来的希望
and order and the promise of a great future.
伙伴组织
The Partnership,
为每个人创造更好的未来
toward a better future for us all.
血 族
第四季 第一集
禁入
清水服务公司
-再搬一箱 -好的
- Just one more load. - I got it.
帮帮我 好吗
Help me with this, will you?
-就这些 -好
- That"s all I got. - Alright.
-卡尔 -他在后面
- Hey, Karl. - He"s in the back.
好吧
Right...
费城人队领先大都会队
Phillies lead Mets
第五局末 7比5
7-5, bottom of the fifth.
你的大都会队要扳回来了
Your Mets are coming back.
-两倍分 -拜托
- Double! - Oh, come on!
塔哈达守着三垒
Tejada holds up at third.
费城人队在游戏里都这么烂
Phillies suck even on paper.
幸好有些东西经历了天启也没有改变
Well, it"s a good thing some things stay the same after the apocalypse.
-你怎么这么快又来了 -没煤气了
- So what brings you back so soon? - I"m out of gas.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
卖丙烷的尼克 他今天晚些时候来
My propane guy, Nick, he"s coming back later today.
等他到时你得在场 燃料卖得快
You should be here when he does. Fuel goes fast.
那我推迟喝茶的时间吧
Well, I guess I can push back my tee time.
我愿意找份工作
I"ll take a job.
我这里攒了一堆活
I got a backlog here.
如果你愿意多做点工作
You know you could be King Rat of all of Philly
可以成为费城的鼠王
if you just wanted to work a little more.
想要多少食物和免费的东西都有
All the food and free shit you could possibly want.
没人想去自由中心
Nobody wants to go to a Freedom Center.
给我三四个吧
I"ll take three or four.
这个 据说能换酒
This one... says she"s got liquor to trade.
你知道皇家里滕豪斯公寓楼吗
You know the, uh, Royal Rittenhouse apartments?
广场上那栋
That building on the Square?
嗯
Yeah.
返魂尸住的地方 怎么了
Where all the strigoi live? What about it?
我今天看到一辆油罐卡车停在外面
I saw a tanker truck parked out back today
多个返魂尸把守
under heavy strigoi guard.
它们把油罐接入了大楼管道系统
They hooked up to the building"s plumbing,
-往里装满了血液 -得了
- they filled it full of blood. - Oh, come on.
我不需要知道这种事
I did not need to know that shit.
它们不想被人看到
They didn"t want anyone to see it.
所以才安排那么多守卫
That"s why all the guards.
你得仔细着你的好奇心 哥们
You need to be more careful about your curiosity, my friend.
我还是不敢相信我们输了
I still can"t believe we lost.
返魂尸对人类10比0
Strigoi 10, humans 0,
第九局末
bottom of the ninth.
你知道约吉怎么说
You know what Yogi said,
-「没结束就不算完」 -已经完了
- "It ain"t over "til it"s over." - It"s pretty much over.
帝国大厦
曼哈顿第五大道350号
你没打中
You missed!
坐下
Sit!
在玩你的新玩具啊
Enjoying your new toy, I see.
今天血祖为你安排了活动
The Master has planned an activity for you today.
做什么
Doing what?
这是一把特种作战司令部马克18步枪
This is a SOCOM Mark 18 rifle.
拿着
Take it.
能打30发
It holds 30 rounds.
我要拿它做什么
What am I supposed to do with it?
我们出去玩
We are going on an outing.
但首先 你得喝点白血
But first, your White.
北达科他州 17号公路
-放松 -放松
- Easy. Easy.
我们没有恶意
We come in peace.
我说了 各位 我们没想找茬
Like I said, boys, we"re not here to fight.
我们是来换东西的
We came to trade.
他想换东西
He wants to trade.
拿你的女人换吗
You wanna trade your woman?
我叫瓦西里·费特 这是夏洛特
Name"s Vasiliy Fet. This is Charlotte.
怎么 你这是俄罗斯口音吗
What"s that, some kind of Russian accent?
我可是纽约人
New York City boy here.
-纽约已经完蛋了 -不是的
- New York"s gone. - It"s not.
我知道传闻如此
I know that"s the rumour.
那里遭受了重创 但还撑得住
It took a hit, but it"s holding up.
老实说 我才不在乎
Honestly, I don"t give a shit.
我在据此以西130公里处长大
I grew up about 80 miles west of here.
我们要找些消息灵通的当地人
更多内容请百度搜索:可小果