美剧《湾畔倾情》第一季第一集Part195-中英文对照台词剧本
2023-05-01 来源:飞速影视

由于第三季度海外市场的紧缩加剧
Due to increases in the overseas third-quarter market contraction,
商品市场也受到了相应的冲击
the commodities markets took a tumble,
仅比去年市场最低点高出百分之十
finishing up only 10 points above last year"s market record low.
由于欧洲市场浮动较大
With treasury bills becoming more in demand
湾畔倾情
第一季 第一集
短期国债的需求见长
due to European volatility,
十年期国债的市场交易
the treasury department has suspended trading
已经被财政部禁止
on 10-year T-bills until --
瑟琳娜
Serina?
以使利息
...so that interest rates --
瑟琳娜
Serina?
瑟琳娜 都七点二十了 你在哪
Serina, it"s 7:20, and you"re not here.
能不能给我来个电话
Can you please call me
告诉我你上路了没有
and let me know that you"re on your way?
我把孩子们新校服的发票放桌子上了
I left checks for the girls" new school uniforms on the table,
她们的新书包在前厅的衣橱里
and their new backpacks are in the front hall closet.
就这样 谢了
All right, thank you.
卡丽 凯特琳
Carrie! Caitlyn!
亲爱的 该醒醒了
Girls, it"s time to wake up.
快点
Come on.
起床了
Wake up!
妈妈 夏天都到了
Mom, it"s summer.
我知道 可是瑟琳娜迟到了
I know, but Serina"s late,
我有早会要开
and I have an early work meeting,
所以我得把你们捎到爸爸那里
so I"m going to have to drop you off at Daddy"s.
但是这周末不应该和爸爸一起过
But it"s not Daddy"s weekend.
我知道
Yes, I know,
但我上班之前要开一个会
but I have a breakfast meeting before I go into work,
很显然这些客户不明白
and these particular clients do not understand
每个人都有自己的生活
that people have personal lives.
他们不能来这儿开会吗
Can"t they come here?
不行啊 宝贝儿
No, they cannot come here, honey.
可是我们也有自己的生活啊
Don"t we have personal lives?
你说的对
Yes, you have personal lives, so you...
那你们接着睡吧
go back to sleep,
我问问隔壁的伯内特太太
and I will ask Mrs. Burnett next door
能不能在瑟琳娜来之前照看你们
if she will watch you until Serina gets here, okay?
睡吧
Go to sleep.
华尔街22-51号
两公司的合并有良好的前景
A potential merger sounds promising,
我也很想向我们的客户推荐这次合并
and I"m inclined to recommend it to our clients,
但是还有一些问题需要考虑
but I still think there are some issues we need to consider.
前景良好
Promising?
这可是本垒打
It"s a home run.
抱歉 我不明白为什么不跳过这步
I"m sorry, I don"t understand why we"re not fast-tracking.
游戏乐园在青年市场中是独树一帜的
Playground is a stand-alone in the youth market.
没有别的公司能为青少年提供
No one else is offering monitored, interactive social space
这种监管良好的社交互动平台
for teens and pre-teens.
所以我们才要合并
Which is why this merger makes sense.
游戏乐园可以保留原有的青少年市场
Playground gets to maintain the youth market...
同时还能得到
while still having access to the --
我还有一场会
You know what? I have another meeting.
我们下次接着谈
Can we pick this up later?
艾比 我想在周一之前搞定
Abby, I"d really like to resolve this before Monday.
加布里埃尔
Gabrielle...
我们让她用周末的时间
why don"t we give her the weekend
好好考虑一下 好吗
to dot her Is and cross her Ts? Okay?
你喝的是什么
What are you drinking?
甘蓝菠菜姜柠檬汁
Kale, spinach, ginger, lemon juice...
有什么用吗
Is it worth it?
还没下定论 我觉得没用
I haven"t decided yet, but I"m leaning towards no.
祝你好运了
Good luck with that.
你没有在针对我吧
This isn"t about me, is it?
因为是我促成了合并的谈判
Because I"m the one who brought the deal in?
什么
What?
因为我和韦斯
Because Wes and I are...
有恋爱关系
involved.
当然不是了
No, of course not.
我只是不想让我们私下的关系
I just don"t want our personal relationship
影响工作上的事情
to affect what we do here.
你是和我的前夫约会
You"re dating my ex-husband.
你我之间不存在什么私人关系
We don"t have a personal relationship.
我是说
I just meant...
我知道你的意思
No, I know what you meant.
是你妹妹
It"s your sister.
哪个妹妹
Which one?
我没问
I didn"t ask.
她说事关重要
She said it"s a matter of life or death.
是杰西 告诉她我一会儿回电
That"s Jess. Tell her I"ll call her back.
嗨 杰西
Hi, Jess.
艾比
Abby!
你得回来一趟
I need for you to come home.
做不到 我现在工作太忙了
Okay, I can"t. Work is crazy right now.
你从来都不回家
You never come home!
我圣诞节刚回去过
I was just home at Christmas.
那都一万年前了好吗
That was, like, a million months ago,
如果不是事情紧急
and I wouldn"t even ask
我才不会让你回来
if it weren"t a matter of life and death.
是和哪个男人有关吗
Is this about a guy? Because I --
不是
No!
跟男人没关系 你干吗这么说
This is not about a guy. Why would you even ask that?
我又不是小孩子了
I"m not a baby.
这件事真的十万火急
This is an actual emergency of drastic proportions, and...
韦斯
Wes...
我不想打扰你工作
I didn"t want to disturb you at work.
今天真的挺忙的
Now is not a good day.
我连着有两个会要开
I have back-to-back meetings.
我知道你一向工作为重
Yes, I"m familiar with your priorities.
我不想跟你谈这个话题
I am not doing this right now.
那我们星期六再来 到时候谈
Fine, we"ll come by Saturday, and we"ll talk.
我们
We?
我是说我 一个人
I meant... I meant I"ll come by.
太好了
Great.
艾比 艾比 艾比 艾比
Abby, Abby, Abby, Abby, Abby!
杰西
Jess!
刚才是韦斯吗 他来做什么
Is that Wes? Why is Wes there?
要不然这样
You know what?
我和孩子们今天晚上回去
The girls and I are going to come tonight,
但是只能待到星期天
but we can only stay until Sunday.
太好了 谢谢你
That"s perfect. Thank you so much.
我打电话给奶奶告诉她你们要来
Okay, I"ll call Gran and let her know you"re coming.
人呢
Hello?
打给瑟琳娜 让她给孩子们打包
Call Serina, have her pack the girls,
看能不能订到四点去巴尔的摩的飞机
and see if you can get us on the 4:00 flight to Baltimore.
先生们
Gentlemen!
久等了
Thank you for waiting.
能给我递一把钉子吗
Hey, can you hand me some more nails?
你可真是帮大忙了
A lot of help you are.
麦尔斯和米勒律师事务所 特雷斯·莱利先生
海滨路17号 切萨皮克海岸 马里兰州
麦尔斯和米勒律师事务所 特雷斯·莱利先生
海滨路17号 切萨皮克海岸
别那么看我
Don"t look at me like that.
我自己有数
I know what I"m doing.
谢了 我会回复你的
Okay, thanks, I"ll get back to you.
好的 再见
All right. Bye.
瑟琳娜怎么不和我们一起
Why didn"t Serina come with us?
我们只待一周末
We"re only here for the weekend,
肯定特别好玩的
and we are going to have so much fun.
外婆很想见你们
Gran is really excited to see you.
她说明天会带我们去打耳洞
She said she would get our ears pierced tomorrow.
不行 这事再商量
No, I said we would talk about it.
你答应过的
更多内容请百度搜索:可小果