美剧《行尸之惧》第三季第一集Part140-中英文对照台词剧本
2023-05-01 来源:飞速影视

AMC《行尸之惧》前情提要
Previously on AMC"s Fear the Walking Dead...
我看见一架直升飞机降落在边境外
I saw a helicopter landing across the border.
-这里是我的家 -但你不必为它而死
- This is my home. - But you don"t have to die for it.
尼克
Nick!
我们会走 我们所有人
We"ll go. All of us.
不 麦蒂 离开这里
No. Maddy, get out of here.
放下枪
Put down the gun.
-妈妈 -麦蒂
- Mom! - Maddie!
麦蒂
Maddie!
别碰她
Get your hands off her!
我们只是在找我哥哥
We"re just looking for my brother!
别抵抗了 艾丽莎
Stop fighting, Alicia.
别
Stop.
军事基地 禁区
我想跟人谈谈
I wanna talk to someone.
让我跟管事的人谈谈 拜托
Let me talk to someone in charge, please!
等等 你们
Wait, what are you--
你们带他去哪
where are you taking him?
没事
It"s okay!
-崔维斯 -没事 麦蒂
- Travis! - It"s okay, Maddie.
你们要带他去哪 崔维斯
Where are you taking him? Travis!
-崔维斯 -我会找到你的 麦蒂
- Travis! - I"ll find you, Maddie.
一枪
One shot, man.
一枪
One shot.
去死吧 威利
Go to hell, Willy.
-死亡时间 -16:15
- Time of death-- - 16:15.
15.
他身高1米87
He"s 6" 2".
-190 -走
- 190. - Move.
不 不
No. No!
天啊 天啊
Oh, God. Oh, my God.
行尸之惧 第三季第一集
会没事的
It"s gonna be okay.
你妈妈和妹妹也在这里
Your mother and sister are here.
他们把她们带去了别的地方
They took them somewhere else.
克里斯
Chris?
他们做的吗
They do this to her?
在十字路口
At the crossing.
我们被埋伏了
We were ambushed.
你在边境看到了谁吗
Did you see anyone at the border?
只看到了死人
Just the dead.
我看到这里 还以为是个难民营
I saw this place, I thought it was a refugee camp.
你又不知道
You couldn"t have known.
我们就不知道
We didn"t.
还以为巡逻队是军方的人 直到他们扑了上来
Thought the patrol was military until they were on top of us.
你是来找我的吗
You came looking for me?
我必须来
I had to.
我要带你去你妈妈身边
I"m taking you to your mother
而且我要想办法把我们弄出去
and I"m getting us out of here.
我们所有人
All of us.
-有什么发现吗 -没有
- Anything? - No.
天花板呢
What about the ceiling?
有空间吗
Is there room?
什么都没有
There"s nothing.
我们不该来的
We shouldn"t have come here.
我们必须来
We had to.
不 我们不该找他 追他
No, we shouldn"t be looking for him, chasing him.
这总是让我们吃苦头
It always blows back on us.
抱歉把你们关起来
Sorry to keep you.
我是特洛伊
I"m Troy.
请坐 女士
Please, please sit, ma"am.
喝茶吗
Tea?
咖啡没煮好 所以...
Coffee wasn"t brewed, so, uh...
我跟我手下聊过了
I-I spoke to my men
你们不该遭受如此粗暴的对待
and, uh, you shouldn"t have been handled so roughly.
科特·斯科格斯特兰上尉
那为什么这样对我们
So why were we?
你们是从边境来的
Well, you-you came from the border.
边境很危险
Border"s dangerous.
有人想要我们的燃料
You know, folks, they want our fuel
也袭击过我们
and we"ve had attacks.
我们没袭击你们 特洛伊
Well, we weren"t attacking, Troy.
我们还是得审查你 女士
Well, we still have to process you, ma"am.
这是安全规程
It"s just security protocol.
崔维斯在哪
Where"s Travis?
他被分开审查了
He"s being processed separately.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
我得知道你从哪里来
I need to know where you came from
你的同伴
and who you came with.
是否有其他人加入
And if someone else is joining,
我得知道是谁 有多少人 从哪个方向来
I need to know who and how many and what direction.
我们是单独来的
We came alone.
我们只是在找我儿子尼克
We"re just looking for my son, Nick.
我们需要你的帮助
We need your help.
好吧
Okay.
你们是从墨西哥北上的
And, uh, you traveled north from-from Mexico.
为什么是墨西哥
Why-why Mexico?
我们有个朋友 他在那里有房子
We had a friend who had a place there.
崔维斯吗
Travis.
不 他
No, he"s...
他
he"s...
我们是一起的
we"re together.
会变冷的
It"s gonna get cold.
-什么 -茶
- What? - The tea.
我妈妈只喝滚烫的茶 所以
My mother only ever drank it piping hot, so.
抱歉 这里没有美国人
Sorry. There"s-there"s no Americans here
除了我手下
besides my people.
那就放我们走
Then let us go.
我儿子他...
My son, he"s...
他在外头某处
He"s out there somewhere.
孤独一人
Alone.
换作是你在荒废之地里走丢了
I"m sure if you were lost in the wasteland,
你母亲也会不计一切来找你的
your mother would do anything to find you.
我母亲过世了 女士
My mother passed, ma"am.
我很遗憾
I"m sorry.
再说 我也不太会走丢
And I-- I don"t get lost much anyway.
那我们接受审查完会怎样
So, what happens to us after we"re processed?
这个嘛
Well,
我也不想把你们丢出去送死
I mean, I don"t wanna send you ladies out to slaughter,
但会帮你们安排妥当
but, I mean, you get this squared away,
给你们补给品
you get supplied,
然后你们就上路
and off you go.
可以吗
That good?
可以
Good.
好了 什么情况
All right, what do we got?
老大
Hey, boss.
他在下午4点15分挂了
He went down at 1615.
这傻瓜开了两枪才搞定他
Knucklehead here took two shots to do it.
因为他肥肉多啊
He"s got blubber on him, man.
这么近的距离你居然开两枪
How do you shoot a guy at point blank range
才毙得了他
and take two to put him down?
他块头大 我懂
He"s a big man. I get it.
好吧
Okay.
总之 我们认为以他的肥胖体型
Anyways, we were thinking he"d take a few hours
转变得花上几小时
with the obesity.
来吧 来吧
Venga, venga, venga, venga.
-特洛伊 -我知道 布雷克
- Troy. - I know, Blake.
我又不瞎
I got eyes.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
对 就是这样
Yeah, there you go.
复活时间是五点十七分
All right, that"s resurrection at 1717 hours.
记下来
Mark it down.
更多内容请百度搜索:可小果