美剧《行尸之惧》第五季第一集Part1-中英文对照台词剧本
2023-05-01 来源:飞速影视

别害怕
Don"t be scared.
我不害怕
I"m not scared.
声音会很大吗
Is it going to be loud?
不会
No. It won"t be loud.
实际上 我是骗你的
Actually, I"m completely lying.
这会是你听到过比较大的声音
It"s gonna be one of the louder things you"ve ever heard.
比爸爸的烧烤炉爆炸声还要响
Louder than when Dad"s barbecue exploded.
安妮说这附近有一群咆哮者
Annie said there was a crowd of growlers nearby.
我们接下来再处理那个问题
That"s the next problem we"ll handle.
迪伦 你可以的
Dylan, you can do this.
快走
Come on!
真棒
Oh, yeah.
我打中它了
I hit it.
是啊
Yeah, you did.
它们听见了
They heard us.
我们来得及把它带走
We can get it out of here in time.
-麦克斯 -我可以的
- Max... - I got it.
卡住了
It"s -- It"s jammed!
-麦克斯 -我知道
- Max! - I know!
麦克斯
Max!
趴下
Down!
Come on.
咆哮者
The growlers.
我们得继续走
We gotta keep moving.
赶紧吧
Let"s go.
后退
Stay back.
Max?
后退 迪伦
Stand back, Dylan.
没事的
It"s okay.
我们是来帮忙的
We"re here to help.
进去
Get inside!
行尸之惧 第五季第一集
等等 他没尸变
Wait. He"s not a biter.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我
I-I-I, uh...
我想是的
I think so, yeah.
该死 还卡着呢
Oh, shit. It"s still jammed.
Get back!
天啊 天啊
God! Oh, God!
你们是谁啊
Who are you people?
We came to help.
你们跟洛根是一起的吗
Are you -- Are you with Logan?
洛根是谁
Who"s Logan?
艾丽莎
Alicia!
我们不能久留
We can"t stay long.
摩根
Morgan.
我在
Yeah.
露西 你没事吧
Luci, you okay?
天啊
Oh, my God.
你别动 别动
You just don"t move, don"t move.
琼
June!
艾尔 能听见吗
Al, can you hear me?!
保持清醒
Stay with me.
-没事的 -天啊
- It"s okay. - Oh, God.
一切都会没事的
Everything"s gonna be okay.
你 过来
Hey, you, come here.
没事的 你叫什么
It"ll be all right. Just tell me your name.
-迪伦 -迪伦 我是摩根
- Dylan. - Dylan, I"m Morgan.
你愿意帮我救我的朋友吗
You want to help me help my friend?
我需要你压住这里
Gonna need you just to put pressure right here
等我回来
until I get back.
你只用确保别移动她
And all you have to do is make sure you don"t move her.
过来 来
Come here. Come on.
蹲下 一只手放在这里
Just down here, and one hand here.
压住 好吗
Keep pressure on it, all right?
慢点 就在这里
Easy, easy. Right there.
-用力 -你去哪里
- Pressure on. - Where are you going?
确保外面的东西进不来
Make sure nothing out there gets in here.
如果有东西过来了怎么办
What if something gets through?
如果是死人 就对它开枪
If it"s dead, shoot it.
艾尔 艾尔
Al. Al.
艾尔
Al.
好吧 艾尔
Okay. Al.
好吧
Okay. Yeah.
你受伤了
Okay. You"re hurt.
你也是
So are you.
悠着点
Hey, hey, hey, hey! Easy. Easy.
你的手 艾丽莎
Your hands, Alicia.
嗯
Aah! Okay. Okay.
Okay.
约翰
John.
-好 -好
- Yeah, okay. - All right.
上面
Up there.
-我们离卡车服务站还有多远 -我不知道
- How far to the truck stop? - I don"t know.
我们离降落点可能有10到15英里
We"re maybe 10, 15 miles from the touchdown site.
我们没法及时赶到的
We"re not gonna make it in time.
不 我们会的
No, we will make it.
摩根 你在哪
Morgan, where are you?
洛根
Logan?
-怎么了... -洛根 你收到了吗
- What happened to -- - Logan, do you copy?
我们
We -- We are --
如果你收到了 我们会到的
Listen, if you copy, we are coming.
只是路上花的时间
Just might take us a little longer
比预料的更长一些
to get there than we thought.
Alicia?
我们得给大家争取更多时间
Hey, we need to buy everybody some more time.
来吧
打死这些王八蛋
Shoot the sons of bitches!
斯特兰德 如果你能听到的话
Strand, if you can hear this,
我们翻过了山
we made it over the mountain,
但是我们撞毁了飞机
but we crashed the plane.
我撞毁了飞机
I crashed the plane.
回到工厂
Go back to the mill
去拿我的个人备份
and get my personal backups.
有盒录像带贴着"刹车痕"的标签
There"s a tape labeled "Skidmark."
你看看
Watch it.
里面的人有一架小飞机
The guy on it has a small plane.
我们需要你来接我们
We need you to come get us.
看来你还是得开飞机
Looks like you"re gonna get to fly after all.
收到了吗
Do you copy?
斯特兰德
Strand?
他听不到的 我们一定是超出了范围
He can"t hear us. We gotta be outta range.
该死
Shit.
我叫迪伦
My name"s Dylan.
你的朋友们 他们在找人救你
Your friends, they"re trying to get you help.
别紧张 我是护士
Easy. I"m the nurse.
我只是想看看她
I just want to look at her.
放开 做得好
Let go. Good job.
小心
高辐射区域
Go.
别因为我留下
Don"t stay because of me.
不行
No.
我们哪都不去
更多内容请百度搜索:可小果