美剧《谁在撒谎》第一季第一集Part1-中英文对照台词剧本
2023-05-01 来源:飞速影视

谁在撒谎
第一季 第一集
-需要搭把手吗 -我能行
- Need a hand? - I"m fine.
-干得不错 -谢了 我还能自己启动车呢
- Nicely done. - Thanks. I can start my car all on my own as well.
-抱歉 我没想... -我开玩笑的
- Sorry, I didn"t mean to... - I"m joking.
-今天怎么样 -和平常一样 完美
- How is it out there today? - Same as it always is. Perfect.
有这个谁还需要教堂啊
Who needs church when you"ve got this?
是啊
Yeah.
-享受吧 -谢了
- Well, enjoy. - Thanks.
-劳拉 -丹尼
- Hi, Laura. - Hi, Danny.
抱歉 我以为你晚点才会回来
Sorry, I thought you were back later.
是啊 这个世界就是这样充满惊喜
Yeah, well, the world"s full of surprises.
这就是最后一点了
This is the last of it.
-我把蒙蒂留给你了 -我是为你赢来的
- I left you Monty. - I won him for you.
-也许我周末可以来看他 -不行
- Maybe I"ll visit at weekends. - I don"t think so.
这次一定要彻底
Has to be for good this time.
好吧
这不是谁的错
It"s no one"s fault.
那就更糟心了
Kinda makes it worse.
我想保持朋友关系
I"d like us to stay friends.
我知道听起来很蠢
I know that sounds lame.
但我没有多少从13岁就认识的人
But there aren"t many people I"ve known since I was 13.
好 我也觉得挺好
Yeah. Yeah, I"d like that.
今晚想不想看比赛
You don"t fancy watching the game tonight, do you?
我搞了些不错的三文鱼蛋糕
Got these lovely salmon cakes in.
你不用每晚都留在家里 爸爸
You don"t need to stay in every night, Dad.
我没有每晚都留在家里
I don"t stay in every night.
你上次出去是什么时候
When did you last go out?
我是说 你知道的
Well, I mean... you know,
我工作很忙还要照顾你
I"m busy at work and got you to look after...
你需要多出去社交
You need to go out.
这是为了我俩好 相信我
For both of our sakes. Trust me.
-我在三文鱼蛋糕那就没机会了对吧 -没错
- I lost you at salmon cakes, didn"t I? - Yep.
小学生错误 好吧 祝你一天顺利
Schoolboy error. All right, have a good one.
卢克 卢克 卢克
oh, Luke. Luke. Luke!
卢克
Luke!
对了
Oh, yeah.
-太谢谢了 爸爸 -客气了 儿子
- Oh, thanks very much, Dad. - You"re welcome, son.
又自言自语了 发疯的前兆
Talking to yourself again. First sign of madness.
真可惜没法捕捉下这些神奇的时刻啊
Shame you can"t capture these magical moments, hey?
他得学会感恩 我做得多感人 不是吗
Gratitude. I mean... It"s heart-warming, isn"t it?
-你好吗 -挺好的 你呢
- How are you? - Oh, I"m good, yeah. You?
我也挺好
Yeah, I"m well.
你确定吗
You sure?
我那该死的姐姐又在医院跟所有人
My bloody sister"s been gossiping to everyone at the hospital
传我和汤姆的事了 是吧
about me and Tom, hasn"t she?
也不是跟所有人
Well, not everyone.
清洁工还不知道呢
Cleaner hasn"t been told yet.
-早安 老师 -早安
- Morning, Miss. - Morning.
-我很好 真的 -那就好
- I"m fine, really. - Good.
因为我在想
Cos I was wondering,
你没这想法也没关系
and it"s fine if you don"t, obviously,
可能有点太着急
and it"s too soon...
你想不想 有时间去喝一杯
Would you like to... go for a drink some time?
-这个... -不急
- Oh, erm... - No rush.
也许吧
Maybe.
可以啊 等有时间的
Sure, yeah, some time.
当然 等你准备好再说
Of course. When you"re ready.
-祝你一天顺利 -你也是
- Have a good day. - Yeah, you, too.
再见
See ya.
他可是个开运动版车的外科医生
He"s a bloody surgeon who drives a sports car.
你要是不锁定他 我可上了
If you don"t lock that down, I will.
他有那种单身父亲 育雏鳏夫的感觉
He"s got that single-dad, brooding-widower-thing going on.
是不是每个框框[同纸箱]都能钩上了
Doesn"t that tick every box?
别跟我说纸箱 我今早看得够多了
Don"t talk to me about boxes. I saw enough of those this morning.
-汤姆今早收拾完走人了 -太好了
- Tom moved out the last of his stuff. - Good!
都这么多年了
It"s been over for ages.
你们一直就不是合适的配偶 真的
You were never a proper couple, not really.
你们只是老朋友喝醉了 做了爱住在一起
You were just old mates that got drunk, had sex and shacked up
因为你俩都太客气 不想承认那是个错误
because you were too polite to admit it was a mistake.
别留情
Don"t hold back.
你必须明白 先生 一个人要么赞同
You must understand, sir, that a person is either with this court
要么就会被记为反对 没有中间路
or he must be counted against it. There be no road between.
这是个精确的时代 一个准确的时代
This is a sharp time now, a precise time.
我们不再生活于昏暗的下午
We live no longer in the dusky afternoon
恶魔与好人混合在一起扰乱世界
when evil mixed itself with good and befuddled the world.
现在 受神的恩惠 闪亮的太阳已升起
Now, by God"s grace, the shining sun is up
那些不怕光的人将会赞美它
and them that fear not light will surely praise it.
很好 谢谢你 丽贝卡
Good. Thank you, Rebecca.
这个丹佛的宣言
So, this statement by Danforth
很好地总结了
really sums up the attitude
权威对于女巫狩猎的态度
of the authorities toward the witch trials.
-怎么了 卢克 -其实我只是在指灯泡
- Yes, Luke? - Actually, I was just pointing at the light bulb.
别犯傻 卢克
Don"t be stupid. Luke.
如果你要指灯泡
If you"re going to point at a light bulb,
你应该这样指
you point at it like this.
好了 咱们继续
Right, OK, let"s crack on.
那么 哪种现代的...
So, what modern parallels...
-喂 -我听到了婚礼钟声
- Oh, hello. - I hear wedding bells!
天啊 我又回到16岁了吗
Oh, for God"s sake. Am I 16 again?
感觉我活在「恋爱时代」里
I feel like I"m in Dawson"s Creek.
-你做梦吧 -我真是这么觉得
- Oh, you wish. - I actually do.
他一直都喜欢你 知道吗
He"s always liked you, you know?
有可能跟你妹妹离婚吗
Is it possible to divorce your sister?
你想孤独终老吗
Do you want to die alone?
这医院的单身女人会举双手...
A single woman in this hospital would give both arms and...
可能还会伸出一条腿 就想跟那男人喝一杯
probably throw in a leg for a drink with that man.
我今早才跟汤姆分手
I broke up with Tom this morning.
不 你几周前就跟他分手了
No, you broke up with him weeks ago.
他只是今早才走
He left this morning.
给安德鲁发短信 快点 照做
Text Andrew. Do it. Just do it!
好吧 好
Ok, ok.
我把他的号码发给你 赶紧行动
Forwarding his number. Do it now,
不然我讨厌你一辈子
or I"ll hate you forever.
来自凯蒂
安德鲁·厄拉姆医生的电话
明天如何 劳拉
放松
Let it go.
放下肩头的重担
Let the weight lift off your shoulders.
屏蔽所有噪音 安德鲁
Shut out all the noise, Andrew. Just repeat your mantra to yourself.
只对自己重复咒文 慢慢重复咒文
Just repeat your mantra to yourself. Slowly repeat your mantra.
我得去看看
I"m just gonna get that.
合适点 你说过会跟着我试试的
Give it a proper go. You said you"d try.
我试了 我不是坐下了吗 我还闭眼了
I did. I sat down, didn"t I? I closed my eyes.
要是有谁需要做点冥想 那就是你
If anyone could do with a bit of meditation, it"s you.
我老婆特别信赖这套东西
Look, my wife swears by it.
随便哪天给我个主动脉剥离手术就行
Yeah, give me an aortic dissection any day.
也有道理
You might have a point.
明天值班
今晚如何 太快了吗
-你们换好了吗 -还没
- Are you decent? - Very rarely.
病人准备好了
Patient"s ready.
我都不想问了
I don"t even wanna ask.
凯蒂 你有什么建议吗 关于你妹妹
Hey, Katy, don"t suppose you"ve got any advice? Your sister?
我猜你应该知道了吧
I assume you know about this.
对她好点 不然我杀了你
Be nice to her or I"ll kill you.
凯蒂来电
-怎么计划的 -我说的吃晚饭
- So, what"s the plan? - I said dinner.
你觉得第一次就这样会不会太过了
Do you think that"s too much on a first date?
不会 挺好的 这样比较成熟
No, it"s fine. It"s a bit more grown up.
总之 我觉得他想给你留下好印象
Anyway, I think he"d like to make a good impression.
我觉得他很紧张
I think he"s nervous.
没事的
It"s all right for some.
我可想去享受浪漫晚餐了
更多内容请百度搜索:可小果