电影《黑夜传说3:狼族崛起(2009)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

2023-05-01 来源:飞速影视

电影《黑夜传说3:狼族崛起(2009)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本


更多内容请百度搜索:可小果
两大种族出现已过了二十年
Two decades had passed since the creation of both species.
战争早已展开
The war had begun.
维多壮大他的军队 创造吸血鬼军团
Viktor increased his army, creating a legion of vampires...
来保护他们 免受第一个狼族的攻击
...to protect them from the very first ctan of werewolves:
这个邪恶又有传染性的物种 永远无法转换成人形
a vicious and infectious breed unabte to take human form ever again.
直到他出世
Untit he was born.
路西安
Lucian.
虽然维多身上的每个细胞 都警告他要处决这个孩子
And although every fiber of Viktor"s sout warned him to stay this child...
但他没有
...he did not.
过了许多年 这孩子长大了
Over the years, this child grew.
他拥有先前那个物种所没有的 力量和专注力
He possessed a strength and focus that the ones before him did not.
你觉得呢 桑雅?
What do you think, Sonja?
我们们该多制造一些吗?
Shall we make more?
制造他?
Of h m?
像他一样的东西
Like him.
路西安永远都会是狼人族的始祖
Lucian wil always be the first of the breed...
第一个狼人
...the first of the Lycans.
维多利用路西安具传染性的血
Viktor would use Luctan"s infectious btood to his benefit...
利用这孩子的饥渴
...taking advantage of the child"s thirst...
逼迫他啃食人类
...pitting it against him as he was forced to feed on humans...
也就是维多的奴隶
... Viktor"s slaves.
- 进去! - 进里面去
-Get in there. -ln there.
他创造了一个新的不死种族
instead, he created a new race of immortats.
狼人族
Lycans.
是狼也是人
Werewotf, but also human.
和其他种族不同 这个新种族可以被铐上颈轭
Unlike the others, thts new breed coutd be harnessed...
役使他们在白昼守护他们的主人
...enslaved to guard them in the daytight hours of their masters.
或者维多是这么盘算的
Or so Viktor thought...
那是在很久以前
...so very tong ago.
贵族们很不高兴 大人
The nobles are upset, my lord.
威廉的传染病并未停止
William"s pestilence has not been checked.
- 狼人们杀了他们的奴隶 - 人类很沮丧
-Werewolves have killed their slaves. -Humans upset.
谭尼斯 记下我对这点感到很难过
Tannis, please take a note of what pain that brings me.
他们没了奴隶代表我们没了银子
Yet their lost slaves means our lost silver.
够了! 马可士和埃米莉去冬眠后
Enough. Have l not increased our holdings tenfold...
我不是增加了十倍的收入?
...since Marcus and Amelia took their sleep?
我们会照常对付狼族
We will deal with the wolves as we always have.
- 快点! - 快啊!
-Come on! -Come on, quickly!
射击!
Fire!
降下大门门
Close that breach.
铁匠 你除了把玩武器之外
Have you nothing better to do, blacksmith...
没别的事好做了吗?
than play with weapons of war?
做点有用的事吧
At least make yourself useful.
对救命恩人要心存感谢 桑雅
A little gratitude, Sonja, to the one who saved your life.
我并不需要人救
l needed no saving.
告诉我 路西安
Te l me, Lucian.
杀你的同类会令你心情沉重吗?
Does it burden your heart to kill your own kind?
不会 它们是无知的野兽 主人
Not at all. They"re mindless beasts, my lord.
- 不是我的伙伴 - 真的?
-No brethren of mine. -Really?
父亲
Father.
你是你们族人的荣耀 你知道该怎么保持这点吗?
You are a credit to your race. Do you know how to remain so?
眼光别离开地面
Keep your eyes On the ground.
把那个处理掉
Get rid of that.
议会很关切你的缺席
You were sorely missed at council.
我还有其他事要忙
There are other demands on my time, as you know.
是啊 希望你享受月夜的奔驰
l see. l hope you enjoyed your little moonlit r de.
我是去巡逻
l was out patrolling.
你根本是抗命 我说过要你待在城墙之内
You were disobeying. l told you to stay w thin these walls.
爸爸不能再任你挺而走险了
You risk too much for a father to ignore.
把狼族留给禁卫军处理
You will leave the wolves to the Death Dealers.
为什么?我冒的险又不比他们 大
And why, Father, is my risk any greater than theirs?
他们不是我女儿
They are not my daughters...
他们也不是议会成员 你是
...and they are not counci members. You are.
有一天 你会继承我 成为长老
And one day, you will become an elder, your birthright.
桑雅 议会很体谅你
Sonja, you are wel thought of at council...
不过那么做太危险了
...but that is a precarious thing.
他们开始厌烦你的游戏和缺席
They grow tired of your games and your absences.
森林里潜藏的危险 并不比议会厅里多
Dangers of the forest are no greater than those of the council chamber.
你要学会舞弄政治 学会冷酷又狡猾
You will learn the dance of politics, to be ruthless and cunning.
更重要的是 你要对家族忠诚
And above all, you will be loyal to your family.
对我忠诚
To me.
毕竟 我们之间若没有忠诚
After all, without the loyalty between us...
就与门口那些野兽无异
...we are no better than the beasts at our dOor.
给我继续做
Put your back into it.
捡起来
Pick that up.
快点 废物
Move it, you scum.
多一点
More spin.
起来
Get up.
狼人族
Lycan.
不准休息 快工作!
No rest, dog.
够了
Enough.
你竟敢反抗我?
You dare raise your hand to me?
- 我说够了 - 当主子的狗就能大声啦?
-l said, that"s enough. -So says the master"s dog?
你不会永远受他宠爱的 当你失宠时
You will not always be his favorite, and when you fall...
我必会在场观看
...l wi l be there.
等着瞧吧
Let us hope so.
你们看什么? 马上回去工作!
What are you looking at? Get back to work now!
回去工作!
Get back to work!
回去工作!
Back to work.
议会眼前的议题很简单
The matter before the council is simple.
我们正遭受攻击
We are under attack.
这些日子以来有许多次
Six times in half as many weeks...
狼族都攻到了我们墙边
...William"s k nd have reached our very walls.
若被攻破将会出现何等混乱?
What mayhem would follow if just one of them got through?
你的恐惧 克洛曼 是无谓的
Your fear, Coloman, is misplaced.
不是有支不死大军护卫我们们吗?
Are we not protected by an army of mmorta s?
是啊 大人
Superbly, my lord.
然而贵族们并不觉得...
However, the nobles are not, and as l have po nted out...
我说过 他们是我们的财富来源
...they are the grass on which we graze.
我们若无法保护人类 就表示我们的衰弱
lf we cannot protect our humans, it makes us look weak.
那么你们要如何展现力量?
And how wou d you project strength?
夜里由我们的禁军巡逻
As our Death Dealers patrOl the night...
白天则由我们的白昼门卫巡逻
...so our daylight guards can patrol the day.
狼人族去城外巡逻?
Lycans patrol outside the walls?
你是不是疯了?
Have you lost your mind?
他们是野兽的后代
They are born of beasts...
这可鄙的事实不会消失的
...and the savagery of this despicable fact cannot be bred away.
我想你对这想法的惧怕是无谓的
l think your fear of this idea is misplaced.
我们可以创造一群特级的狼人族
We can create a privileged class of Lycans.
提供更好的粮食、宿舍 让他们接受我们信赖的人来统领
Greater rations, finer quarters and put them under the hand of one we trust.
也许就是你的宠物 路西安
Perhaps your pet, Lucian.
今天救了你女儿一命的那个家伙
The one who saved your daughter"s life today.
事实上 我想该听听她的想法
ln fact, l think we should hear her thoughts on this matter.
她似乎在忙别的事
She seems to have been needed elsewhere.
去找她
Find her.
我会将你的建议 纳入考虑
l w ll take your suggestion under advisement.
谢谢您 大人
Thank you, my lord.
在明天贵族们抵达时 能向他们重申我们对他们的关切
lt would be gratifying to be able to reassure the nobles...
将会是件令人高兴的事
...when they arrive tomorrow that we have their interests at heart.
- 快点! - 动作快!
-Move it! -Move itl
继续 懒猪
Go on, slowpoke.
去哪里
Over there. There.
- 快啊! - 别慢下来 继续走
-Move it! -Don"t go slow. Keep going.
动作快!
Move it along!
小姐?
My lady?
那是真的吗?你跟我父亲说...
ls it true what you told my father...
你杀它们的时候毫无感觉
...that you feel nothing when you kill them?
它们只是野兽
They"re just animals...
完全不会思考或感受
...incapable of thought or feeling...
我为什么要对它们有感觉?
...so why shOuld l fee anything for them?

相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号