电影《战栗特工(2015)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

2023-05-01 来源:飞速影视

电影《战栗特工(2015)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本


更多内容请百度搜索:可小果
情报贩子 1. 一个传输秘密信息的人 2. 间谍
凯利
Kelley?
我们都知道为什么我们在这里
We all know why we"re here.
对吧
Or do we?
如果中情局是金融机构
If the CIA were a financial institution,
我们最有价值的货币就是情报
our most valuable currency would be intelligence.
与其他货币一样 情报具有成就或者摧毁一个人的能力
Like any other currency, it has the power to enrich or to destroy lives.
正确的情报
The correct intelligence
可以防止这种对立冲突
can prevent such conflict.
理解情报
Comprehending intelligence
可以拯救成千上万的生命
can save thousands of lives.
忽视情报
Ignoring intelligence...
好的 我们甚至不应该去想这种可能
...well, let"s not even go there.
随着科学技术的飞速发展
With the rapid advancements of technology
确保关键情报不落入坏人手里
it has become well neigh impossible
几乎是不可能的事
to secure critical intelligence from falling into the wrong hands.
什么是收集
What is the optimal way
运输和保护高风险情报的最佳方式呢
to gather, transport, and secure high-risk intelligence.
我们发现最好的保障
And what we discovered is that our greatest security,
最安全的保险箱
the safest of safes,
远在天边近在眼前
is right here
掌握在自己手中
in the palms of my hands.
情报安全 结束对话
Intelligence secured. Over.
我们的行动不是
Our operation isn"t about inserting
在你的大脑中植入一个微型芯片
a microchip into your existing brain.
那简直太愚蠢了
That would be simply silly.
这是要利用你大脑里与生俱来的力量
This is about harnessing the power your brain was born with.
从创伤的第一天开始
From that traumatic first day,
你的大脑就一直在收集原始数据
your brain has been harvesting raw data.
你的感官系统记录了每一个影像 声音
Your sensories have been recording every sight, sound,
气味 味道 触碰
smell, taste, touch.
在这个星球上没有比大脑更强大的处理器了
There"s not a more powerful processor on this planet.
你的大脑能处理大量的信息
Your brain processes an enormous amount of information.
而且这对它来说轻而易举
And it does so with ease.
没有计算机硬盘可以复制
No computer hard drive could remotely replicate
记忆 存储
the memory, the storage,
或者是人脑的加密方式
or the encryption of the human brain.
红色
Red.
零 三 零
Zero. Three. Zero.
Z 八
Z. Eight.
- 好了 凯利 - 22
- Alright, Kelley. - 22.
完美
Perfect.
海滩
Beach.
- 飞机 - 准备解锁记忆
- Plane. - Preparing to unlock vault.
立刻下载那个
Download that right there.
哇 我不需要看到这个
Whoa... I didn"t need to see that.
看起来他去过那个酒吧 我认出来了
Looks like he went to that bar. I recognize it.
加油 凯利 我知道你能做到的
Come on, Kelley. I know you got it.
把那个翻过来
Flip that.
我正是这个意思
That"s what I"m talking about.
哈 找到了
Huh. Here we go...
- 嘿 凯利 - 怎么了
- Hey, Kelley. - Yeah?
今天是个好日子啊
It"s been a good day for the good guys.
- 警报DHS - 收到 有什么特殊现象吗
- Alert DHS. - Roger that. Any specifics?
没有 只是就像镀金的门几乎变成了
No. Just that it looks like the Golden Gate almost became
披头士的天堂之门
Heaven"s Gate for a whole bunch of Beatniks.
我是艾娃·奥巴达 现在是突发新闻报道
I"m Ava Obada with our breaking news this hour.
Uni 的辩护证实了
Uni... of defense are confirming
他们刚刚截获了重要情报
moments ago that they intercepted vital intelligence
将一个明显的恐怖主义计划与安装在金...上的待引爆的炸药联系起来
linking an apparent terrorist plot to detonate explosives throughout the Golden...
爆炸物位于...
Explosives were located...
这里和这里
...here and here...
- 让我们玩一个猜谜游戏吧 - 好啊
- Let"s play this guessing game. - Okay.
- 我来吻你然后你猜 - 好
- I"m going to kiss you and you"re going to guess. - Okay.
- 我爱你 - 不 不是
- I love you. - No, no, no.
- 那不是 I 吗 - 不是 我有三个节拍
- That"s not I? - No, I has like three beats.
- 准备好了吗 - 是L吗
- Ready? - Is it L?
对 L
Yeah. L.
- 准备哦 - 嗯
- Ready? - Uh-huh.
O
O.
这是什么
That"s what?
- 一个V吗 - 是的
- A V? - A V.
准备好了吗
You ready for this? No?
这一定是E
That"s definitely an E.
- Y吗 这是 O - 好吧
- Y? It"s an O. - Okay.
U 喔
U. Oh.
- 是什么 - 你爱我
- What? - You love me.
- 我爱你 - 你最爱我
- I love you. - You love me the most.
最爱你
Love you the most.
- 这很长 - 很长 那是长长的摩斯密码
- That"s long. - That"s long. That"s long Morse code.
过来 坐在我身边
Come over here and sit down with me.
我们的特工昨天
Our operatives mined some intelligence
在一个子网中挖出了一些情报
out of a sub network yesterday.
这个长达23个月的谈话
It"s a 23 month long conversation
是阿普奇的十几名高级恐怖分子之间的谈话
between a dozen high-ranking terrorists from Ah Puch.
这些绿点 表示他们
These green dots here, they indicate every time
提到含有武器的行动或者爆炸物
they are alluded to activities that contain weapons
或者与两者有关的任何种类的材料
or explosives or any kind of materials that are related to both.
他们正在计划一场爆炸派对
They"re planning one hell of a party.
我们要摧毁这场派对
And we"re gonna crash it.
我们要阻止他们
We"re gonna shut them down.
不幸的是 我们的情报不包括 保存日期 卡
Unfortunately, our intelligence didn"t include a "save the date" card.
我们不知道是在何时何地 但是我们所知道的是
Exactly when and where we do not know, but what we do know is
那里有信息
that there"s information out there
它会给我们提供让我们阻止恐怖分子的情报
that will give us the intelligence needed to stop them.
我要派你
And I"m gonna send you
- 去吧 去获取情报 - 遵命 先生
- to go and get it. - Yes, sir.
你觉得你该怎样拿着完整的情报安全脱身?
How the hell do you think you"re going to get out of this alive with the intelligence intact?
我们在这里一千英里内都没有大使馆
We do not have an embassy for a thousand miles here.
我们在这个地区也没有武力支持
We have no military support in the area.
听起来很危险 不是吗 斯科特
Sounds awfully dangerous, doesn"t it, Scotty?
哦 你做的一切让我感动
Oh, yeah. Everything you do makes me wet.
就像 床 和
Like... the bed and...
斯科特 你介不介意 呃 从认真调查开始
Scotty, would you mind, uh, starting on due diligence?
- 准备好特工的名单 安全屋 - 遵命 先生
- Prepare a list of operatives, safe houses. - Yes, sir.
- 我知道你不需要我说这个 - 那就不要说了
- I know you don"t need me to say this... - Then don"t.
好吧 我必须说
Well, I have to.
这次是个有去无回的单程票
This is a one-way ticket.
这是我的职责 彼得
These are my orders, Peter.
凯利 如你所知
Kelley, as you know,
我的工作不仅是评估行动的风险性
my job is to not only assess the risk of the operation,
还有我们特工的风险性
but also the risk to our agents.
这是一次自杀式任务 你不一定能做好
This is a suicide mission. You are not this good.
这是一场零和游戏
This is a zero-sum game.
拜托 不要现在开始担忧
Please, don"t start to worry.
帮我一个忙
Do me a favor.
帮我一个忙 对我撒个谎
Do me a favor: Lie to me.
告诉我你要去斐济 我就不会担心了
Tell me that you"re going to Fiji and I"ll be okay.
我要去斐济
I"m going to Fiji.
这没用 没用的
It doesn"t work. It doesn"t work.
我去越南的时候发生了什么吗
What happened when I went to Vietnam?
你回家了
You came home.
- 好吧 当我去达尔富的时候呢 - 你回家了
- Okay. And what happened when I went to Darfur? - You came home.
- 当我去... - 好了 我知道了
- And what happened when I went to... - Alright, I get it.
我明白 我真的明白
I know. I really do.
我只是很讨厌你离开
I just hate it when you go.
我总会回家的
I always come home.
在你生日的时候你能回来吗
Can you be back by your birthday?
- 我保证 - 好吧
- I promise. - Okay.
你知道的 你会没事的
You know? You"re going to be okay.
- 我会好好的 - 你会好好的

相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号