电影《炙热纠缠(2020)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

2023-05-01 来源:飞速影视

电影《炙热纠缠(2020)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本


更多内容请百度搜索:可小果
炙热纠缠
什么情况... 我靠
What the fu... Uh, oh, fuck me.
不会吧 该死
Not again. Shit.
警察
侦探?
Detective?
- 这是...? -孩子 你醒了啊
- What"s...? - You were out, kid.
我的头
Oh, my head.
冷静 别动 别动 别紧张 放松点
Easy. Steady, steady, steady. Take it easy. Relax.
戴着它们怎么放松?这...这到底是怎么回事?
Relax? With these? Wh... What"s going on here?
你现在在好莱坞警察局 给你拷上手铐是按规行事
You"re at the Hollywood Police Station, and the handcuffs are just standard procedure.
我经历了这一趟之后 我发誓 我不会给你惹任何麻烦的
After the goat rodeo I"ve been through, I swear, I won"t cause you any problems.
我也希望不会 我可是为你冒了很大风险 五号
Well, I should hope not. I"m sticking my neck out for you here, Five.
什么?
What?
队长要审讯你
Captain wants you in interrogation.
-什么... -想看看你知道些什么
- Wha... - Find out what you know.
-队长参与了吗? -我向他争取了一点和你独处的时间
- The captain"s involved? - I convinced him to give me a bit of time with you.
作为回报 我需要你的配合
What I want in return is your cooperation.
好的
Yeah.
你会配合我吗?
Can I count on you for that?
我只想回家 好吗?我会告诉你一切的
I just wanna go home, all right? I"ll tell you everything.
拜托 你能把这手铐脱掉吗?
Please, will you just take these cuffs off?
可以 很好
Okay. Good.
手举起来
Put your hands up.
嘿 谢谢 好吗?这真的很痛 这是你的办公室吗?
Hey, thank you, all right? Those hurt. Is this your office?
不完全是 我们这就去
Not exactly. We"ll get to that.
这些瘀伤可真难看 来
That"s a nasty bruise. Here.
是吗?
Is it?
拿住
Hold that.
哦 感觉真棒
Oh, that feels good.
好了
Okay.
你还记得你是怎么到这里的吗?
You remember how you got here?
嗯 等等 你的伙计史迈斯和维森他们在哪里?他们还好吗?
Uh, hey, wait. Where are your boys, Smythe and Wesson? Uh, are they okay?
知道吗?你可真是个好人
Look, I think it"s sweet, all right?
还关心着史迈斯和维森
Sweet that you"re concerned about Smythe and Wesson.
没有啦 我只是...
It"s not sweet. I...
但现在是你有麻烦 而不是他们
But you"re the one in the hot seat, not them.
- 什么? - 明白?
- What? - Okay?
-我有麻烦吗? -我需要你提供有关
- I"m in the hot seat? - What I need from you is any and all details
整件勒索阴谋的所有细节
in regards to this whole blackmail conspiracy thing.
你现在告诉我 今晚就可以回家了 你想今晚回家吗?
Now you give me that, and you can go home tonight. You want to go home tonight, don"t you?
哇 你真是个侦探
Wow. You are a detective.
- 很好 - 我知道
- That"s good. - I know.
你又变得幽默起来了
You"re getting your sense of humor back.
我想让你想想 往回想
I want you to think. Think back.
- 好的 -还记得你是怎么到这的吗?
- Okay. - You remember how you got here?
我他妈怎么会忘记?
How the fuck could I forget?
等一下 等一下 等等 抱歉
Wait, hang on, hang on, hang on. Sorry.
我应该说的更具体一些的 从头开始
I should"ve been more specific. Start at the beginning.
从头开始么?
Oh, from the beginning?
正如我现在所说的
Now that is what I"m fuckin" talking about.
这是一个有血有肉 但却是人造的世界
A world that is both organic and visceral, yet manufactured, you know?
一个光明而黑暗的世界 里面有你喜欢的角色...
A world that"s light, yet dark. Characters that you love...
还是不行
Yet despise.
好吧 那真是重要的一天 好吗?
Okay, so it was a big day, all right?
《骨与石》 第一人称石器时代游戏
我对名为《骨与石》的电子游戏的最终提案
My final pitch for a video game called Stones and Bones .
但是像往常一样 我的老板一直在沉迷于下一个闪闪发光的提案
But as usual, my boss was obsessing over the next shiny thing.
继续 说吧 我就定这个了 好么?
Go ahead. Say it. I nailed it, right?
我不喜欢你的提案 我喜欢这个游戏 你的提案糟透了
I don"t like your pitch. I like this game. Your pitch sucks ass.
你做好你的工作 管好你自己的破事就好
You do your job. Stick to your fucking job. Stick to your job.
我有说它像狗屎一样吗?要是这样也算你成功了
Did I say to make it suck balls? "Cause if I did, you succeeded.
把你的问题怪在我这不会有任何好处 明白?
Blaming me for your problems isn"t gonna solve anything, okay?
给你一天 想点新鲜的东西出来
You"ve got one day to come up with something fresh.
-一天? -给我开开眼
- One day? - Blow my fuckin" mind.
要是你不行 那么我们就换个方法
If you don"t, then we"ll just go another way,
你就可以去给你妈妈打电话哭去了 明白?
and you can make all the phone calls to your mommy that you want, all right?
这家伙可真是个混蛋 《骨与石》是他的主意
So, this guy is such an asshole. Stones and Bones was his idea.
所以说 你是个电子游戏设计师?
So, you"re a video game designer, huh?
是的
Yeah.
我相信你的游戏很棒
I"m sure your game is great.
并不是
Not really.
你做的是 射击游戏那种吗?
What are you, uh, do the, uh, like, shooting, a shooting game type of stuff?
那叫第一人称射击游戏
They"re called first-person shooters.
那是我的专长
That"s my specialty.
那个混球让我为八岁的孩子制作角色扮演游戏
Douchebag had me working on a roleplaying game for eight-year-olds.
好吧 听好 记住了
All right, remember, look.
真相就在细节中 今天我们要努力弄清事实
The truth is in the details, and we"re trying to get to the truth today.
你还记得你第一次见到史迈斯和维森吗?
Now, do you remember the first time that you saw Smythe and Wesson?
特德让我滚出了办公室
So, Ted kicked me out of his office.

Go!
我抓狂了 好吗?
And I was freaking out, right?
我走出安德拉 感觉世界一片模糊
I"m out of Adderall, my world was a blur,
我得一天时间内想出一个新游戏 否则我会被解雇
and I got one day to come up with a new game or I was fired,
就算被枪抵着头 也得喝杯咖啡啊
so with a gun to my head, a cup of coffee.
好吧 我喝了三杯咖啡 还有一杯柠檬水
All right, fine. I had three cups of coffee, and a shot of lemonade.
我想出了个完美的计划
I came up with the perfect plan.
太完美了 罗科家的咖啡雪顶和蛋糕
It was flawless. The Wakey Wakey Eggs and Bakey at Rocco"s.
但是后来我看到有些孩子跑进了罗科
But then I saw these kids run into Rocco"s
其中一个还拿着什么东西
and one of them was holding something.
然后他们跑出去的时候就没有了
Then they ran out empty-handed.
那好像是什么玩具
It was some toy.
他们把它留在了门口中间
They"d left it in the middle of the doorway.
我看到孩子们和一个女人在一起
I saw the kids with a woman.
一个男人正在给她钱
A guy was giving her cash.
我回头看了下玩具 觉得我应该提醒他们一下
I look back at the toy and figured I should say something
但是突然之间 他们消失了
but then suddenly, they were gone.
他们消失如此之快 真是奇怪
It was strange how fast they disappeared.
很奇怪 对吧?
Weird, right?
我不想把那个留在那儿 所以我捡了起来
I didn"t want to just leave it there, so I picked it up.
我打算把它交给西尔维 你知道 如果他们回来找的话
I was going to give it to Sylvie, you know in case they came back for it.
-你搞什么鬼? -注意点 老兄 真是的
- What the hell are you doin"? - Excuse you, dude. Jeez.
这看起来不错
Ooh, ooh, ooh. That looks good.
好的 你还需要什么吗?
Okay. Would you like anything else?
嗯 把这些准备好后再加点沙拉酱
Uh, just some ranch dressing when you"re ready.
嗨 西尔维
Hi, Sylvie.
你好吗?
How are you?
还好 嘿 那些孩子把这个玩具忘记在门口了 你认识他们吗?
Good. Hey, those kids left this toy in the doorway. Do you know them?
不认识
No.
-怎么了? - 什么?
- Happening? - What?
-不会太多 不会太多- 什么?
- Not too much. Not too much. - What?
好的 你今天来点什么?
Okay. Uh, what are you having today?
照旧吧 就我以前一直点的
What I always have, The Wakey.
-很特别哈 - 你说什么?
- Special it is. - What?
西尔维 你怎么了?西尔维?怎么...
Sylvie, what"s going on with you? Sylvie? What...
-你要加面包吗? -我对麸质过敏 你知道的啊
- You want bread with that? - I"m gluten sensitive, you know that.
-这样么? - 什么?
- That right? - What?
这个家伙身上有枪
像往常一样喝白咖啡么?
You want coffee? White, as usual?
-恩 是的 -我马上给你拿白咖啡
- Uh, yeah. - I"ll be right back with that white coffee.
快报警
好的 拜托了
Okay, yeah, yeah. Please do.
嘿 你听说那个游戏了吗?你也可以叫它《足球圣地》
Hey, did you see the game? You can call it football mecca.
什么?
Huh?
但是不是那样玩的 你知道吗?
But they can"t play like that, you know?

Yeah.
你需要一条线 他们没有...你看了吗...
You need a line. They don"t have a... Did you watch...
-你拿到录像带了吗? -不好意思
- You got the video clip? - Excuse me?
你完蛋了 朋友 看着我 看着我
You are screwed, my friend. Look at me. Look at me!
这里面完全没有交际镜头...
No intercourse at all...
-我... -维森 没有
- I... - Wesson, none.
-等一下 “交际”是什么意思? -不
- Wait, what do you mean by "intercourse?" - No.
-哦 他还想跑 -嘿 你往哪跑?
- Oh, we got a runner! - Hey! Where you going?
我汉堡刚上来 你去追他

相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号