电影《房间里的成年人(2019)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本
2023-05-01 来源:飞速影视

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果
For 7 years,the Greek people have lived
7年来,希腊人民生活在
under the weight of a colossal debt.
巨大债务重压下。
A new government will bring hope for a way out of the prison of debt.
一个新政府将带来解决摆脱囚困方法的希望。
2001年,希腊加入欧元区,在高盛投资银行的操作下,
掩盖掉一大笔债务,从而满足进入欧元区的条件。
2009年国际权威信用评级机构相继评低希腊的国家信用等级,
致使希腊国际贷款成本加高,国内经济紧缩,民众收入降低!
2010年后,欧元集团已经对希腊进行了几轮纾困计划,
但由于长期历史的原因,很多问题积重难返...
在欧元区内,不光希腊,还有几个国家赤字高居不下,
严重影响欧元的信誉。经济发展好的国家严重不满。
欧元集团不是一个实体组织机构,而是使用欧元国家
的财政长官每月一次的例会机制,设有主席一职。
三驾马车是欧元集团的领导层,由欧盟委员会,
欧洲中央银行,国际货币基金组织共同组成。
2015年1月希腊举行大选
If we win this election,
如果我们赢了这次选举,
after all these years of deprivation and oppression,
在这些年被剥削和被压迫的日子后,
everything will change.
一切将会改变。
They beat the drum and we danced.
过去,他们只要一敲鼓,我们就要跳起舞。
(激进左翼联盟候选人阿莱克西斯·齐普拉斯,生于1974年)
Now, we"ll beat the drum and they"ll dance.
现在,我们将敲鼓而他们要跳舞。
(曾经加入过希腊共青团,参加学生运动,大学的专业是土木工程)
If we win,
如果我们赢了,
we"ll never pay the debt.We"ll force them to pay damages.
我们将不再偿还债务。我们将迫使他们赔偿我们的损失。
European banks gambled mountains of money and lost.
欧洲的银行赌了一大笔钱,结果输了。
They reached an astronomical debt of one trillion.
他们的债务达到了天文数字的一万亿。
(本片的主角,左翼经济学家,亚尼斯·瓦鲁法基斯,1961年出生)
The governments of France and Germany
法国和德国政府将
transferred 600 billion of the banks" losses
银行损失中的6000亿欧元
onto the European taxpayers.
转嫁给了欧洲纳税人。
And in order to save the German and French banks and some Greek banks,
为了拯救德国,法国和一些希腊的银行,
they transferred another 320 billion of the banks" losses
他们把另外3200亿欧元的银行损失转移
onto the Greek taxpayers.
给了希腊纳税人。
To be paid by Greek people:
由希腊人民支付:
320 billion.
3200亿。
We are going to destroy the oligarchy
我们要摧毁寡头政治,
which built a system,a network of power,
它建立了一个体系,一个权力网络,
which sucks the economic power in our society.
它吸走了我们社会的经济力量。
If they win,
如果他们赢了,
we kick them out of the Euro.
我们就把他们踢出欧元区。
沃尔夫冈·朔伊布勒出生于1942年,德国基民盟重要人物。现任德国财政部长。
1990年遭到暗杀身中三枪,从此下身瘫痪。
NEW DEMOCRACY 18,8 SYRIZA 6,0
新民主党18.8票,激进左翼联盟6.0票
SYRIZA 18,7
激进左翼联盟18.7
SYRIZA 20,0
激进左翼联盟20.0
SYRIZA 35,0
激进左翼联盟35.0
SYRIZA 36,3
激进左翼联盟36.3
Speech!
讲话!
I"ll make my speech after the final results!
我将在最终结果出来后发表我的演讲!
Europe will see us for what we really are.
整个欧洲会看清我们到底是谁。
A statement!
发表声明!
Later!
稍后!
The statement...
这个声明...
The statement will come only after the final results.
只有在最终结果出来之后才会发表声明。
Later!
稍后!
So? What now?
所以呢?现在该做什么?
We make a government.
我们组建一个政府。
We find allies and change the country.
我们寻找同盟,去改变这个国家。
What allies?
和谁同盟?
After the swearing in ceremony at the Parliament,
在议会的宣誓仪式结束后,
instead of swearing on the Gospel,the new PM declared
新总理没有以手按福音书宣誓,而是宣布
he would respect the constitution.
他将尊重宪法。
- Communists! - Is that what we got wrong, Steve?
-共党分子! -这就是我们错的地方吗,史蒂夫?
No, you won the elections.
不,你们赢得了选举。
You are the Minister of Finance
你现在是财政部长
and you achieved a majority with a far-right alliance.
你们通过与极右翼联盟获得了多数席位。
When you were in Washington,
当年你在华盛顿的时候,
I used to refer to you as the Prince of Darkness with my students.
我跟我的学生们说你是“黑暗王子”。
Prince? I"ve been called a lot worse.
王子吗?我还被叫过更难听的呢。
I am going to need your advice.
我需要你的建议。
You"re left-wing radicals.
你是左翼激进分子。
They"ll do all they can to crush you and the hope you represent.
他们会竭尽全力摧毁你和你所代表的希望。
The Germans and their allies will strangle you.
德国人和他们的盟友会勒死你的。
It"ll be a tragedy for your people.
这对你们的人民来说将是一场悲剧。
It"s already a tragedy.
这早就是一出悲剧了。
What"s your plan?
你有什么打算?
Compromise and everything.
向一切妥协。
Without ending up compromised.
但不以妥协结束。
Your party promised the voters you"d wipe out the debt.
你们党向选民承诺你们会消灭债务。
There are electoral promises and there"s reality.
有选举承诺,也有现实。
Meaning?
什么意思?
I want to negotiate the restructuring of the debt, forgiving part of it
我希望就债务重组进行谈判,免除部分债务,
and putting an end to austerity so the economy can grow again.
结束紧缩政策,这样经济才能再次增长。
They won"t let you do that.
他们不会让你这么做的。
The Prime Minister fully supports me.
总理完全支持我。
And the radicals in the party?
那么党内的激进派呢?
They obey the Prime Minister.
他们都服从总理。
You"re an outsider.
你是一个局外人。
In politics and in power.
在政治和权力上。
An outsider who values his freedom.
一个珍视自由的局外人。
Well, I"ve decided to become an insider.
嗯,我决定要成为一个局内人。
But I"m keeping my freedom.
但我要保持我的自由。
I"ve already prepared my resignation.
我已经准备好辞职信了。
You"ve just won and you"re preparing your defeat?
你刚赢了,就在准备失败吗?
This letter will allow me to do what I have to do,
这封信将允许我做我必须做的事,
which is to get the country out of the prison of debt.
那就是使国家摆脱债务的牢笼。
You"re staying an outsider.
你还是个局外人。
The insiders will never forgive you.
局内人永远不会原谅你的。
5 months and 12 days later
5个月零12天之后
I resigned.
我辞职了。
I"ve been arguing with the Prime Minister for four hours.
我和总理争论了四个小时。
Six months of arguing and he still doesn"t get it.
争吵了六个月,他还是不明白。
He just doesn"t understand.
他就是不明白。
Berlin wants to punish this country
柏林想惩罚这个国家
and to make him submit.
让他屈服。
It"s a no-win situation.
这是一个全输的局面。
Just Berlin or... all of Europe?
是柏林,还是…欧洲各国?
Everyone.
全都一样。
He thinks Angela is his friend,that she"ll support him.
他认为安吉拉是他的朋友,她会支持他。
(指德国女总理安格拉.默克尔)
In fact, she won"t cede a thing.
事实上,她什么都不会放弃。
She won"t retreat an inch.
她不会后退一寸。
You did all you could to help.
你已经尽力帮忙了。
He did nothing when his people attacked you.
他的人攻击你时,他什么都没做。
You were right.
你当时是对的。
You should have resigned then.
你当时就应该辞职。
He backed me...
他支持过我…
for a long time.
已有很长一段时间了。
We"d agreed on everything.He had accepted my propositions.
那时,在所有问题上我们都达成一致了。他那时也接受了我的建议。
For the Germans,
给德国人的,
the French, the Italians...
给法国人的,给意大利人的...
They"re not expecting us to negotiate everything.
他们没想到我们什么都谈。
In an open, constructive spirit.
以开放和建设性的精神。
But firmly!
但也有坚定信心!
The Germans want to kick us out of the Euro.
德国人想把我们赶出欧元区。
They can dream on!
做他们的大头梦去!
We"re in the Euro and we"re staying.
我们既然进入了欧元区,我们就不会离开。
He"s not a Party member!
他连一个党员都不是!
And don"t become one.
而且也不想入党。
They"ll eat you alive.
激进派们都想生吞了你。
Don"t like my choice of ministers?
你们中谁不喜欢我挑选的部长?
Shut up or leave!
要么闭嘴,要么离开!
They must understand our determination.
他们必须理解我们的决心。
The party"s program is not necessarily the government"s.
党的纲领未必就要成为政府的国策。
No sado-monetarist?
那个泡沫-货币主义者还没来吗?
Not here yet.
还没来。
Why is the Troika leader coming two days after elections?
为什么三驾马车的领导人,要在我们选举的两天后就来这里?
Three days. And he is not the leader.
是三天。况且他也不是什么领导人。
Will he announce a Grexit?