美剧《燃情克利夫兰》第一季第一集Part96-中英文对照台词剧本
2023-05-01 来源:飞速影视

燃情
克利夫兰
第一季 第一集
《燃情克利夫兰》是在摄影棚观众前现场录制的
Hot in Cleveland is recorded in front of a live studio audience.
飞机上的镜子会把人照变形 对吗
Airplane mirrors aren"t accurate, are they?
-当然了 -造飞机的尽买便宜货
- Of course not. - They got them from Fine Houses.
打扰下
Excuse me,
-您... -是的 是的
- Are you... - Yes, yes.
我正是维多利亚·蔡斯
I am Victoria Chase.
我已经尽量低调了
One tries to be inconspicuous.
是啊
Yes.
那顶帽子在尖叫「无视我」呢
That hat screams, "Ignore me."
自从《明日边缘》被砍后
You know, some fans are reluctant to approach me
某些粉丝就不太敢接近我
ever since the Edge of Tomorrow was cancelled.
扮演了27年的欧娜·圣瑞雯让我无比荣幸
Playing Honor Saint Raven for the past 27 years has been a privilege
并且 我总是很开心
and it is always so gratifying
能见到那些被我启发感动的人
to meet those that I have moved and touched.
其实 我是想问
Actually, what I was going to ask was,
"您感觉舒服吗"
"Are you comfortable?"
不 但你给我端杯酒来我就舒服了
No, but I will be when you bring me a drink.
-三杯香槟 -马上来
- Champagne, three. - Right away.
好了 维多利亚 放下电话
Okay, Victoria, put away your phone.
乔依 放下电子表格
Joy, put away your spreadsheets,
我要祝酒 谢谢
I want to have a toast. Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
敬第122件事
Here"s to number 122.
兑现飞行里程 与好友一起飞往巴黎
Cash in your miles and fly to Paris with your best friends.
法国万岁
Vive la France!
-一定会很好玩的 -是啊
- This is gonna be fun. - Yes.
我去拿餐巾 马上回来
Oh, I"m gonna get a napkin. Be right back.
安德斯在飞机上
Anders is on the plane.
你老公安德斯吗
Your husband, Anders?
天呐 天呐 天呐
Oh my God! Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
淡定
Just calm down.
你之前不知道他要去巴黎吗
You didn"t know he was going to Paris?
我们已经好几个月没说话了
We haven"t spoken to each other in months.
律师让我们不要说话
Our lawyers told us not to.
律师说得没错 无视他
Your lawyers are right. Ignore him.
只是一个讨厌的巧合罢了
It"s just a hideous coincidence.
但如果不是巧合呢
But what if it"s not a coincidence?
如果他也想我呢
What if he"s missing me too?
洛杉矶满是伤心的回忆
And Los Angeles was filled with so many sad memories,
他飞去巴黎填补生命的空虚
he"s flying to Paris to fill a void in his life?
如果这是我们
What if this is our
「帝国大厦楼顶见」的梦幻时刻呢
"Meet on top of the empire state building" moment?
你是不是又看了《西雅图未眠夜》
Have you been watching Sleepless in Seattle again?
没有
No.
是的
Yes.
但已经减到每月看一次了
But I got it down to once a month.
话说 我本来有机会出演那个电影
You know, I was up for a part in that movie.
那是"当然"啦
Of course you were.
我要去找他聊聊
I"m gonna go talk to him.
记住 浪漫爱情喜剧电影就像去脂疗法
Remember, romantic comedies are like cellulite cures.
全是骗人的
Every one of them is a lie.
我的天呐
Oh, my goodness.
-天呐 梅兰妮 -安德斯
- Wow. Melanie. - Anders.
我没见你上飞机啊
I didn"t see you get on the plane.
真是意外啊
What a surprise.
你才是充满意外的那个 去欧洲旅游
You"re the one full of surprises. Traveling to Europe,
看着小说
reading fiction,
喝着汽水
and drinking club soda?
是啊 你那个工作狂酒鬼老公去哪里了
I know. Where"s your workaholic drunk of a husband, huh?
我跟他正在办离婚 但你...
Well, I"m divorcing him, but you--
你好 我是金姆
Hi, I"m Kim.
你好 金姆
Hi...Kim.
我连个约会都还没捞着
I haven"t even gone on a date yet
而他已经带未婚妻去巴黎
and he"s taking his fiancee to Paris.
她好年轻
And she"s so young.
只有我的一半年纪
She"s half my age.
亲爱的 那也算不上有多年轻
Well, darling, that really isn"t that young.
我的假年纪
My fake age.
老天 那是未成年啊
Oh, my God. She"s a child.
我建议我们宰了他 让他未成年的小贱人看着
I say we kill him and make his underage whore watch.
听我说 我知道这有多痛苦
Listen, I know how painful this is,
但可能这是你开始新人生的好机会
but maybe--maybe this is your chance to finally move on.
梅梅 那个男人根本配不上你
Oh, Mel, you deserve so much better.
没错
She"s right.
你是世界上最温柔最可爱的人
You"re the kindest, most loving person in the world.
我希望坠机 他们两个都死翘翘
I hope the plane crashes and kills them both.
快收回
Make it stop!
这不是她诅咒的
She didn"t cause this!
快收回
Make it stop!
我是机长瑞德
This is Captain Reid speaking.
所有乘客及机组人员
All passengers and flight attendants,
请回到座位上 扣好安全带
please take your seats and fasten your seat belts.
我就知道会有这倒霉事
I knew something like this would happen.
巨星都是坠机死的
All the great ones go down in planes.
我们已获批准紧急降落
We"ve been cleared for an emergency landing.
请保持镇定
Please remain calm.
上帝啊
My God!
我只关心事业成功
All I cared about was being successful,
现在我要死了 我还没嫁过呢
and now I"m gonna die and I never got married
也没孩子
or had children!
我还从没拿过日间艾美奖
And I never won a daytime Emmy!
有一季我勇敢地与蜱虫病抗争都没选上
Not even the season I so courageously battled Lyme disease!
我都没有任性地胡闹过
And I"ve never done anything impulsive
唯一一次冲动地上了飞机 瞧瞧我的下场
except get on this plane and look where that got me!
大家就位防撞击姿势
I need everyone to brace for impact.
我爱你们
I love you guys.
我也爱你
I love you too.
我发誓如果这次能活下去
And I swear that if I survive this,
我不会再那么虚荣了
I am going to stop being so vain.
我不会什么都害怕了
And scared of everything.
我不会再抱怨什么了
And I"m never gonna complain about anything
永远不会
ever, ever again.
我们已经安全降落在克利夫兰
We have safely landed in Cleveland.
克利夫兰
Cleveland?
这下可好
Well, great.
我前夫订婚了 而我们却在克利夫兰的破酒吧
My husband"s engaged and we"re in a dive bar in Cleveland.
我搜索了关键词"克利夫兰"加"烂醉如泥"
Look, I googled "Cleveland" and "Get hammered,"
跳出来的就是这个
and this is what came up.
以及克利夫兰明星德鲁·凯利不堪入目的照片
Along with some very disturbing pictures of Drew Carey.
为什么这些男人这样看着我们
Why are the men looking at us like that?
身为明星被认出很正常 可这感觉不同
No, I get recognized a lot, but this is different.
我还记得这目光 这是...
I remember that look. It"s...
欲望
Desire.
他们在直视我们
They"re looking at us.
在洛杉矶 男人都无视我们
In L.A., they look past us.
-女士们 -你们好吗
- Ladies. - How you doing?
你们好吗
How you doing?
-你们好 -你好
- Hello. - Hey.
我觉得自己好年轻 好性感
I feel young and hot...
感觉他们在用目光为我宽衣解带
Like they"re undressing me with their eyes
却没有发现塑身裤
and not finding spanx.
我们还浪费时间 千辛万苦
To think that we spend all that time and effort
挥金如土 让自己看起来年轻十岁
and money trying to look ten years younger
瘦身十磅 费那个劲干什么
and ten pounds lighter, and all we had to do
只要迫降在克利夫兰就行了
was crash-land in Cleveland.
在这里 男人看起来像真男人
Where all the men look like real men
女人看起来像真女人
and the women look like real women.
大家都在猛吃 却没人觉得不好意思
And everyone"s eating and no one"s ashamed.
我要点辣薯条
更多内容请百度搜索:可小果