美剧《燃情克利夫兰》第五季第一集Part221-中英文对照台词剧本
2023-05-01 来源:飞速影视

大家好
Hello,
我是阿力克斯·特里伯克
I"m Alex Trebek,
美国人民最喜爱的游戏节目的主持人
host of America"s favorite game show.
《幸运之轮》
Wheel of Fortune.
没错
That"s right.
其实是《危险边缘》
Jeopardy.
我想欢迎你们大家
I want to welcome all of you
收看有史以来最棒的电视之夜
to the greatest night of television you will ever witness.
首先 现场表演的是
First off, and performing live
四位春风得意的女强人
four women who are at the very peak of their craft.
其中一位是酒鬼 你会看到的
One of them is drunk, you"ll see.
我们上次看见这些女士们时
Now, when we last saw our ladies,
她们面临着许多悬念 但是别担心
we had left them in a number of cliff hangers but don"t worry.
我们将在此为你揭晓一切
We are going to resolve all of that for you
不过是在下周播出的那集里
right here but on next week"s episode.
所以下周一定要记得收看
So be sure to tune in next week for that.
但是言归正传 今晚
But, for tonight, without any further ado.
洛杉矶影视城直播
Live from Studio City,
这是《燃情克利夫兰》
this is "Hot in Cleveland."
简直难以置信
I can"t believe this.
艾米特和我终于结婚了
Emmet and I finally get married
现在他穿着我的衣服越狱了
and now he has escaped from prison wearing my clothes.
维多利亚的丈夫是世界一流的演员
Victoria"s husband is a world class actor.
而且也是伪装的高手
And as such, a master of disguise.
别乱入 特里伯克
We got this, Trebek.
虽然你没帮他越狱
Even though you didn"t help him escape,
但你也是从犯
you are an accessory.
也许你该自己去自首
Maybe you should just turn yourself in to the police.
或者也许我该等着艾米特的消息
Or maybe I should wait to hear from Emmet.
我不知道该怎么办
I don"t know what to do.
我需要时间来思考
I just need time to think.
如果我可以躲在警察
If only there were a hideout I could go
找不到我的藏身之地就好了
to where the police couldn"t find me.
如果我们中有人有过犯罪史就好了
If only someone among us had a criminal past.
曾经嫁给了黑帮成员
And was once married to the mob.
她就在这里
And is right here
老到能记起凯撒遇刺身亡时 她在哪里
and old enough to remember where she was when Caesar was assassinated.
公元前44年的事
好吧
Okay.
但你得在头上套一个袋子
But you have got to put a bag over your head.
这样我们就不知道要去哪里了
So we don"t know where we are going.
还真是因为这个呢
Yeah, that"s why.
女士们 小屋准备好了
Ladies, I got the cabin ready,
但我有个坏消息
but I have some bad news.
商店里没有无脂的乳酪牛奶
The store didn"t have fat-free half and half
所以我得买全脂的
so I had to get full fat.
全脂
Full fat?
你知道那有多少卡路里吗
Do you know how many calories are in that?
只要有伏特加 我就没意见
As long as there is vodka, I"m good.
我真的不能接受今天再有一件倒霉事了
I really cannot deal with one more bad thing happening today.
那你最好闭上眼睛
Then you might want to close your eyes.
还有别的罪犯需要藏身之所
There are some other criminals that are needing a hideout.
我向你们介绍罗宾逊夫妇
May I present Mr. and Mrs. Robinson,
刚犯下一起珠宝抢劫案的
ruthless thieves who just pulled over
心狠手辣的抢匪
a jewelry heist.
这位天才觉得这里是个不错的躲藏地点
Genius here thought this would be a good place to hide out.
他看起来不像是天才 但她一直这样叫他
He doesn"t seem like a genius but she keeps calling him that.
维多利亚·蔡斯 我想我们彼此认识
Victoria Chase, I believe we know each other.
是吗
Oh, do we?
是啊 几年前我们相亲过
Yes. We had a blind date a couple of years ago.
我是大雄
I"m Chester.
大雄 当然了
Chester, of course.
当然了 我没想起来你是"大胸"
Of course, I feel like such a boob.
你肯定希望能像他那样撑满一件上衣
I bet you wish you could fill up a top like that.
好了 女士们 大家都坐下
All right, ladies, everybody sit down.
你也是 莉莉 收走她们的手机
You too. Lily grab their phones.
舒服点
Get comfortable.
我们要在这里待一会儿
We"re going to be here a little while.
这位天才在抢劫时面罩掉了
Genius here dropped his mask during a heist
现在我们得给他整容了
so now we have got to change his face.
整容医生已经在路上了
A plastic surgeon is on his way.
你刚说整容医生吗
A plastic surgeon you say?
没规定不能将绑架和整容结合起来
No rule that says you can"t combine kidnapping with a little touchup.
我只想打点肉毒杆菌 不要太夸张
I just wanna a little Botox, I don"t want too crazy.
只有我会做整容手术
I"m the only one getting plastic surgery
在手术做完 我康复之前
and no one is going anywhere until it"s done
你们哪儿也不许去
and I"m all healed up.
那可能要好几周时间呢
That could take weeks.
还要等着定型
And then there is the settling
你还是只能和闺蜜一起吃午餐
and then you can still only go to lunch with your best friends.
或者我现在就可以开枪打死你们
Or I can shoot you right now.
很好 你们三个别闲着 去做点东西来吃
Good, you three make yourself useful and go fix us something to eat.
你会希望倒不如开枪打死她们算了
Oh, you are going to wish you had shot them.
抱歉 我是梅米·苏 第一次当人质
Excuse me, Maime Sue, first time hostage,
很久以来都担心成为人质
long time fearer of being a hostage.
我只想知道 明天我们能不能走了
I was just wondering if we could be out by tomorrow
因为有老年中心读书会
because it"s our senior center book club meeting.
我们在读《格雷的五十道阴影》[情色小说]
We"re reading 50 Shades of Grey.
读第二遍
Again.
你哪儿也不能去 少耍小聪明
You"re not going anywhere and don"t try anything clever.
别担心 她从来就不聪明
Oh, don"t worry, she never does anything clever.
谢谢 爱尔卡
Thank you, Elka.
天啊
Oh my God!
我们要怎么办 我们太年轻了 不能死啊
What are we going to do? We are too young to die!
好吧 我们看起来很年轻 不能死
Okay, we look too young to die.
我有个计划
I have a plan.
整容医生给大雄麻醉后
When the plastic surgeon puts Chester under,
我们就制服莉莉 然后报警
we will overpower Lily and call the police.
肯定是整容医生来了
Oh, that must be the plastic surgeon now.
梅兰妮和我过去 你做点东西当午餐
Ok, Melanie and I will go and you put some food together for lunch.
我曾在生活台的原创电影中扮演过大厨
Well, I did once play a chef in the lifetime original movie.
"我要点她吃的东西"
"I"ll have what she"s having."
天啊 是鲍勃
Oh my God, it"s Bob.
你是谁
Who are you?
你一定是我们等着的整容医生吧
You must be the plastic surgeon we"ve been waiting for.
是的 我就是你们等着的整容医生
Yes, that"s me, I"m the plastic surgeon you"ve been waiting for.
你是金侯凯医生吗
You are Dr. Jen Ho Cane?
你在想我为什么叫金侯凯
You are wondering why my name is Jen Ho Cane,
但看起来不像是韩国人
yet I don"t appear to be Korean.
这是个奇妙的故事 有很多神转折
Well, it"s a fascinating story, filled with a great many unexpected twists.
你是不是被韩国人领养了
Were you adopted by a Korean family?
是的 事情就是那样
Yes, that"s exactly what happened.
回想一下 我高估了转折的次数
Looking back, I overestimated the number of twists.
你带着香槟来干什么
What"s with the champagne?
你是我第一百位客户 恭喜
You are my 100th customer, congratulations.
等等
Wait a second.
是我需要整容手术
I"m the one who needs plastic surgery.
是啊 我能看出来
Yes, I see.
我的脸在上面呢
Hey, my face is up here.
是吗
Oh?
作为一名医生
As a surgeon,
我相信你肯定要在动手术之前洗干净手
I"m sure you need to scrub up before you do anything else.
既然你说出这种话
And I"m sure from what you just said
你肯定是个护士 我需要你来协助我
you must be a nurse and I will need you to assist me.
好吧 这是怎么回事啊
All right. What the hell is going on around here?
鲍勃 把电话给我
Bob, give me your phone,
我得打电话给警察
I need to call the police
告诉他们 我们被这些抢匪劫持为人质了
and tell them we are being held hostage by the thieves.
我把手机放在车里了
I left my phone in the car.
你来这里干什么呢
What are you even doing here?
我收到了乔依的性爱短信
更多内容请百度搜索:可小果