电影《义务警员(2018)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

2023-05-01 来源:飞速影视

电影《义务警员(2018)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本


更多内容请百度搜索:可小果
我看着窗外
I"m looking out the window,
窗外车水马龙
and the trucks won"t stop coming.
我叫安德亚 . 沙恩德
My name is Andrea Schaund.
我住在金斯敦 希泰路 176号
I live at 176 Hillside Terrace, Kingston.
我丈夫因为工作平日不在家
My husband"s out of the house on weekdays
早上八点出门 晚上七点回家
between 8:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m.,
所以见面是安全的
so it"s safe to meet then.
但是我有两个孩子在4点回家
But I have two children who come home at 4:00,
我不希望他们受到伤害
and I don"t want them to get hurt.
如果我离开 他肯定会伤害他们的
He"ll hurt them, if I leave.
我们现在开始
We"re gonna kick off
乳液系列鱼尾纹化妆教程
this liquid latex series with a crow"s-feet tutorial.
画鱼尾纹是很好的
Making crow"s-feet is a great introduction
去皱纹入门课
to wrinkle stippling,
这是我最喜欢的杠衰老技法之一
which is one of my favorite aging techniques.
这方法不需要你花很多钱
You don"t need to spend a ton of money to do this.
我使用的乳液 大概只需6美元
The latex I"ll be using goes for about six dollars
在万圣节商店搞活动时就能买到
at Halloween stores, and you can get about...
我妻子没告诉我...
The wife failed to inform me...
说今天有保险医疗
the insurance medical was booked for today.
请快点
Make it quick.
你好 沙恩德先生
Hello, Mr. Schaund.
今天你有三件事要做
Today you will do the following three things.
1.把这个房子签字 移交给你妻子
You will sign this house over to your wife.
2.你将转移75%的财产
You will transfer 75% of your funds
到她名下的银行账户
to a bank account in her name.
3.然后离开
And you will leave,
永不回来
for good.
你到底是谁?
Who the hell are you?
沙恩德先生 你理解并同意这三件事吗
Do you understand and agree to these things, Mr. Schaund?
你是律师吗?
Are you a lawyer?
我知道你对她做了什么 沙恩德先生
I know what you do to her, Mr. Schaund,
也知道如果她离开 你会对孩子们做些什么
and what you"ll do to the kids if she leaves.
二十三万七千……
Two hundred and thirty-seven thousand...
四百六十五美元
four hundred and sixty-five dollars.
感谢您致电
Thanks for calling
CSO安保公司 有什么我可以帮你的吗
CSO Security, how may I help you?
请转接人力资源部 玛格丽特.特纳
Margaret Turner, Human Resources, please.
-你好?-玛格丽特
- Hello? - Margaret.
我是财务部的迈克尔.沙恩德
This is Michael Schaund, from Finance.
抱歉 你是谁?
Sorry, who?
迈克尔
Michael...
沙恩德
Schaund.
好的 我现在不方便讲话 请稍后再来电
Okay, I can"t talk right now. You"ll have to call back.
不 不 这事刻不容缓
No, no, this can"t wait.
我要辞职了
I"m resigning.
如果你骚扰她 或孩子们
If you bother her, or the kids,
或者他们认识的任何人 以任何方式
or anyone they know, in any way,
我会杀了你
I will kill you.
我也想杀了你
I want to kill you.
拿上你的东西
Get your stuff.
所以 我就...
So, I just...
我就告诉别人他离开了我?
I just tell people he left me?
嗯 就说找小三去了
Mm-hm. For another woman.
没人会怀疑的
No one will question it.
继续去互助组 会有帮助的
Keep going to Group, it"ll help.
除了不要提起我 其他都可以说
You can be honest about everything except me.
我可以转递你的详细资料吗
Can I pass on your details?
如果有人真的需要 就可以
If someone really needs it.
我不能保证及时到 至少目前不行
I can"t promise to come in time, not yet at least.
谢谢
Thank you.
我的钱呢
And do you have my note?
哦 对
Oh. Uh...
如果我的号码换了 我会告诉你
If my number changes, I"ll let you know.
谢谢
Thank you.
照顾好自己
Take care of yourself.
我会的
I am.
以帕迪.帕拉作为笔名 他的书
In Paddy Pallin"s name for his book,
《永不迷失》
Never Truly Lost,
只是暂时地 地理上懵圈了而已
just geographically, temporarily dislocated.
好吧 我16岁时遇见了他
Well, I met him at 16 years old.
17岁时生了一个女儿
I had a daughter at the age of 17.
我和他一起住在他母亲的家里
I moved in with him, at his mother"s house.
一切都很好 直到一年后
Everything was fine until like a year later,
我开始被家暴
I started getting punched.
我没管
I left it alone,
也没离开 也没有报警
never walked away, never called the cops.
后来他就习惯性的虐待我
It started getting... He started getting used to abusing of me,
因为他看到我从来不向别人求助
because he saw I wasn"t calling no one for help or anything.
我当初没有管这些 因为年轻懵懂 沉溺爱河
I left it alone because I was young and in love,
直到不久之前
until not too long ago.
我儿子三岁了...
My son was three...
我外出做家政 那是一个星期天
I was at home working, it was a Sunday.
我回到家 我儿子跑到我面前哭
I got home, and my son ran to me crying,
说他爸爸打了他
telling me his father beat him.
当我检查时 发现他身上全是伤
When I checked the baby, he had marks all over his body,
他拎着USB线抽孩子
from a USB plug that he abused of him.
我去质问他 他什么也没说
I went to confront him about it, he didn"t say anything about it.
我报了警
I called 911.
那是我第一次报警
That was the first time I ever called the cops on him.
他虐待我的时候 我从来没有报过警
I never called them when he abused of me,
但是一旦牵扯到孩子 我决不能忍受
but once it got to my kids, I wasn"t gonna let it happen.
他们把我送进了家暴收容所……
Which they sent me into a domestic violence shelter...
即使我去了收容所
Even though I went into the shelter,
我还是打算回去找他
I was still planning on going back to him.
因为我第一次见到他时才16岁 所以那就像是
Because I was 16 when I first met him, so it was like,
我只有他
that"s all I knew, was him.
我在收容所 结识了新朋友
So, I started meeting new people in the shelter,
还进了咨询小组
going into counseling groups,
让我去倾听别人的故事
just let me hearing other people"s stories,
我进组后 感觉自己
and I felt like I had support
得到了所有人的支持
by other people once I got in there.
直到今天 我选择不回去
And to this day, I choose not to go.
和我的两个孩子单独住在一起
I"m still with my two kids, on my own...
海底很黑暗
The sea bed is dark,
可能有鲨鱼
and the sharks there may be,
但最让女性害怕的是 镜妖
but what scares the women most, is Tomokazuki,
就是在海洋深处看到自己的镜像
a mirror image of themselves they see in the ocean deep.
镜像会向你招手 说
The mirage will beckon you, saying,
“跟我来吧 到远处去 ”
"Come with me, come further.
我会给你更多的鲍鱼 ”
I"ll give you more abalone."
但如果你跟着她 你将永远回不来了
But if you follow her, you will never come back.
或许这难以接受
It can be so very hard to accept
一个如此亲近的人
that someone so close to you,
一个本应该爱你的人
someone who"s supposed to love you,
却残酷地控制你
can brutalize and control you.
那种残暴 控制 令人心生厌恶
That brutality, that control starts to breed worthlessness,
那种不见天日的感觉
and that feeling that you can"t do any better.
有时 我们的那种感觉
And sometimes, we do. We get that feeling that...
离开的感觉
We can go.
我们得离开那里 想走就走
We gotta get up outta there. If we wanna go, we can go!
然后我们会感到害怕
And then we get scared.
开始觉得无法逃脱
Start to feel like there"s no escape.
你很困惑 不知道什么是真实的 什么是不真实的
You"re confused and not know what"s real and what"s not real.
我们的内心一息尚存
And there"s something, there"s something inside of us,
我们知道 就在内心
something that we know is down there,
这些我们全都知道
and we recognize it, we all do.
这就是我们来这的原因 我们认识到我们还有价值
That"s how we got here. We recognize that we have value.
我们伸出手去
And we reached up and we reached out
获取帮助
and we got some help.

相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号