电影《别放手》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本
2023-04-30 来源:飞速影视

嘿 艾什莉
Hey, Ashley.
嘿 杰克叔叔
Hey, Uncle Jack.
一切都好吗
Everything okay?
还好
Uh... yeah.
应该还好吧
I mean, it would be,
妈妈把我放电影院之后
but, um, my mom dropped me off at the movies
就去上班了
before she went to work,
爸爸本该来接我
and my dad was supposed to pick me up,
但他没来
but he didn"t.
我想着坐公交车
So then I tried to take the bus,
我又没有公交卡
but I don"t have my bus pass.
给他俩打电话
And, of course, neither one of them
又没人接
are answering their phones.
这样啊
All right.
我去接你
I"m on my way.
电影怎么样 好看吗
So, how was the movie? Was it good?
还可以
It was okay.
只是还可以吗
Just okay?
电影是讲什么的
What was it about?
僵尸
Zombies.
对了
By the way,
很抱歉打扰了你的工作
sorry for interrupting your work.
你不必道歉
You don"t have to apologize.
我给你电话就是为了你需要我时打给我
I got you that phone so you can call me if you ever need me.
很高兴你打电话来
I"m glad you called.
你接着画吗
Pass the Pen?
来吧
Let"s do it.
我看看
All right.
-起笔不错 -是的
- It"s a good foundation. - Yes.
-我在上面接着画 -是
- I"m gonna build on it. - Yeah.
-准备好了吗 -是的
- You ready? - Yes.
看我的
Pow. What?
画上腿
With the legs.
手臂 眼睛
Arms. Eyes.
这是什么
What"s that?
一张笑脸
That"s a smile.
画得不错
That"s pretty good.
那当然 你还能继续画吗
Yeah, I don"t know if you"re gonna be able to match that.
看看你的本事
Let"s see what you got.
-那是什么 -翅膀
- What"s that? - A wing.
-加了翅膀 -是的
- Aw, it"s the wings. - Yeah.
蝴蝶翅膀
Butterfly wings.
交给你了 毕加索
Finish it off, Picasso.
毕加索 20世纪著名画家
画得真好 我来画完
I"m-a give it to you, that"s pretty good.
我不会画了
I don"t know.
这已经堪称完美了
Can you improve on perfection?
-不知道该画什么了 -我想想
- I mean, I don"t know. - Yeah, I mean...
还可以这样做
We could do one more thing, though.
怎么做
What?
这样怎么样
How about that?
画龙点睛
Finishing touch.
你爸爸不称职也不是什么坏事
You know, the best thing about your dad being such a screwup
我可以和我最喜欢的侄女在一起
is I get to spend time with my favorite niece.
他真是个混蛋
He"s such an asshole.
艾什莉
Ashley.
他到底在哪里
Where is he, anyway?
他没那么坏
He"s not so bad.
嘿 艾什
Hey, Ash.
-怎么了 -没什么
- What"s up? - Nothing much.
我只是想打电话谢谢你
I just wanted to call to thank you.
为什么
What for?
不管你那天晚上对我爸妈说了什么
Whatever you said to my parents the other night.
不管你说了什么 它真的很管用
Whatever you said, I mean, it really worked.
我知道他们只是在讨好我 但是
I know they were just kissing my butt, but...
爸爸给我买了一辆很棒的自行车
And my dad bought me this really awesome bike
我求了他 大概 十五年了
that I"ve been begging for for, like, 15 years.
然后他们带我去了斯蒂芬诺家
Then they took me to Stefano"s
参加了他们的化妆晚宴
for a makeup dinner, of course.
你知道吗
And, believe it or not,
我居然点了蒜泥鸡肉
I finally ordered the garlic chicken dish thing.
蒜泥鸡肉吗
Uh... garlic ch-chicken dish thing?
是啊 每次我们出去吃饭
Yeah. I mean, every time we go,
你都想让我试这道菜
you try to convince me to get it,
所以我决定听你的
so I decided to get it in your honor.
很好吃 但蒜味真的好重
Delicious but really garlicky.
话说回来
Anyway, uh...
那天晚上我说了他坏话
I know I was cursing about him the other night,
我只想让你知道
so I just wanted to let you know
他现在的表现还算不错
I think he"s maybe doing pretty good now.
抱歉
Uh... Look, I"m sorry.
我还要处理很多文件
I"m-I"m staring at a pile of paper
下次轮班前我得全部完成
I"ve got to get through for my next shift.
-你刚才说什么 -没关系
- What were you trying to say? - It"s okay.
你去工作吧
Work if you have to work.
-一会儿再聊 -好的
- We"ll talk about things later. - A"ight.
-再见 杰克叔叔 -再见
- Bye, Uncle Jack. - Bye.
嘿 艾什
Hey, Ash.
喂
Hello?
杰克叔叔
Hello. Uncle Jack.
你好 你好 你能不能
Hello? Hello. Are you...
艾什莉
Ashley.
-你能听见我说话吗 -听得见
- Can you hear me or not? - Yeah.
艾什莉
Ashley?
艾
A...
你好 我是艾什莉
Hey, you"ve reached Ashley.
有事请留言
Please leave a message.
嘿 艾什莉
Hey, uh, Ashley.
你没事吧
Uh, are you okay?
给我回个电话
Uh, c-call me back.
有人吗
Hello?
有人在家吗
Anybody home?
艾什莉
Ashley?
加勒特
Garret.
加勒特 起来
Garret, get up.
加勒特 加勒特
Garret, Garret.
挺住
Come on.
加勒特 别这样
Garret. No, God.
天哪
Oh, God.
谁干的
Somebody... Okay.
救命啊
Oh, God!
加勒特 你做了什么
Oh, God, Garret, what"d you do?
你做了什么 做了什么
What did you do? What did you do?
艾什莉 艾什莉
Ashley. Ashley.
艾什莉
Ashley.
杰克 杰克
Jacky. Jack!
杰克
Jacky.
我尽快赶来了
I got here as fast as I could.
杰克
Jack.
很抱歉 杰
I"m so sorry, J.
抱歉 杰
I"m so sorry, J.
南57街522号
522 South 57th,
第3929案 目前怀疑是杀人后自杀
stating 3929, possible murder-suicide.
我上次和艾什莉聊天的时候
Last time when I spoke to Ashley...
她想和我谈谈她爸爸的事
...she was trying to talk to me about her dad.
我没有想过
My brother doing all of this,
我哥会做这种事
me not seeing he was capable...
我可能也要算同谋
I might as well have done it.
不
No.
不 杰克
No, Jack.
这不能怪你
更多内容请百度搜索:可小果