电影《在黑暗中讲述的恐怖故事(2019)》Part1-中英文对照台词

2023-04-29 来源:飞速影视

电影《在黑暗中讲述的恐怖故事(2019)》Part1-中英文对照台词


更多内容请百度搜索:可小果
故事可以治愈
Stories heal.
故事可以伤人
Stories hurt.
只要讲的次数够多
If we repeat them often enough,
它们就会成真
they become real.
它们塑造我们
They make us who we are.
它们有这种力量
They have such power.
这是我在
This I learned
童年最后的秋天里学到的
on the very last autumn of our childhood.
欢迎来到
宾夕法尼亚州 造纸谷
是时候把自己从坟墓里
Now it"s time to dig yourselves
挖出来了 造纸谷
out of your graves, Mill Valley.
万圣节到了
It"s Halloween.
但是小心 太阳下山后
But be careful, "cause when the sun goes down,
WNXC音像店
就是女巫的季节
it"s The Season of the Witch.
造纸烤肉出品
投票给尼克松
尼克松总统 阿格纽副总统
[涂鸦是骂尼克松是纳粹]
投票不如呕吐
高音部唱片
参军
我做到了 我要去越南了
I did it. I"m going to "Nam. Yeah.
让共产党好看
Those commies are gonna pay.
美国陆军征兵站
伙计们 今晚去吓唬小屁孩吧
Let"s go scare some kiddies tonight, guys.
让全世界人民
But let men everywhere
-认识到美国强大 -谢谢
- know that a strong and a confident... - Thanks.
自信而勇敢
...and a vigilant America...
今晚要和朋友们出去吗
Going out with your friends tonight?
我宁愿待在家里
I"d rather just stay in.
随时准备着
...and stand ready tonight
为伟大事业抗争
to defend an honored cause.
吸血鬼蝙蝠
[1933年电影]
弗兰肯斯坦之女
[1958年电影]
看不见的幽灵
[1941年电影]
不死之人
[1956年电影]
呼啸房间
作者 斯黛拉·尼科尔斯
斯黛拉 回话
Stella, pick up.
斯黛拉
Stella...
我不想去玩"不给糖就捣蛋"
I don"t want to go trick-or-treating.
斯泰拉 斯泰拉
Stella. Stella,
我们不是为了要糖 是为了报复
this isn"t about candy. It"s about payback.
搜集你能找到的所有鸡蛋和卫生纸
Get all the eggs and TP you can
七点和我们碰头
and meet us at 7:00.
斯泰拉 拜托
Stella, please.
这可能是我们一起过的最后一个万圣节了
This could be our last Halloween together.
这点事你都觉得困难
If you think you have it hard,
我可是得从马桶里捞大便
I have to fish a turd out of the toilet.
你真恶心 查克
You are disgusting, Chuck.
美国加油站
小子 你知道自己要去哪吗
You know where you"re going, kid?
哪有农活干就去哪
Following the harvest.
仅限今晚
Tonight only.
万圣节
活死人之夜
妈 已经好了
Mom. It"s fine.
没好
No, it"s not.
裆部还是有点松
Still a little loose in the crotch.
再缝一下
One more.
接我一招
Take that!
正中红心
Bullseye.
走吧 姑娘们
Let"s go, girls.
给我
Hey, gimme.
吃屎吧 哈罗德
Eat shit, Harold.
汤米 慢点开
Tommy, slow down.
你到底在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
能不能有点隐私了
A little privacy, please!
我是说蜘蛛侠
I said Spider-Man.
不是蜘蛛...
Not a spider...

man.
人要知足
Be happy the Lord provided.
妈 行了
Mom, okay, jeez.
妈 能让我喘口气吗
Mom, can I please breathe?
-乖一点 -好
- Be nice. - Okay!
但你能不能别那样抱我了
Can you please stop hugging me like that?
你玩"不给糖就捣蛋"是不是老了一点
Aren"t you a little old to be trick-or-treating?
你出门约会是不是丑了一点
Aren"t you too ugly to go on a date?
你这小混蛋
You little turd.
奥吉来了 我走了
Auggie"s here, gotta run.
你闭嘴
I don"t wanna hear it.
我以为你会打扮成蜘蛛侠
Thought you were gonna be Spider-Man.
是啊 看多了就习惯了
Yeah, well, get used to it, okay.
东西准备好了 好戏可以开始了
I got the goods, so let"s banana split.
别盯着我姐姐看 你这变态
Stop staring at my sister, you perv.
你就不能消停一下
Hey, can you not?
这些触须一点也不逼真
I mean, these antennae aren"t even realistic.
再说了 蜘蛛人
And, if anything, a spider man
应该有八条腿 而不是四条
should have eight arms, not four.
行吧 最起码我没打扮成小丑
Okay. At least I"m not a clown.
最后说一次 我是男丑角
For the last time, I"m a Pierrot.
这是十七世纪即兴喜剧里面的一种角色
It"s a 17th-century character from la commedia dell"arte.
小丑
Clown.
你知道那都含有什么成分吗
Do you even know what"s in those?
就是那些化学毒物让我们部队得霍奇金淋巴瘤
It"s the same toxic chemicals that"s giving our troops Hodgkin"s lymphoma
让南越南妇女乳汁结块
and curdling the breast milk of the South Vietnamese.
你还都吃掉了
And you ate them all.
所以才这么好吃的吗
Is that why they taste so good?
让开 小丑
Out of the way, clown.
书呆子
Nerd!
让开
Move!
-他不会来了 -什么 不 他会来的
- He"s not gonna show. - What? No, he"ll show.
米尔纳每年都这么做
Okay, Milner does it every year
今年是他最后一次了
and this year will be his last.
你在哪呢 汤米
Where are you, Tommy?
我听说校报
I heard the school newspaper
又开始征稿了
is open to submissions again.
你应该投几篇你写的故事
You should submit some of your stories.
-来偷我们的糖果啊 汤米 -不可能
- Come and steal our candy, Tommy. - No way.
我了解我们学校
I know our school.
他们会把我生吞活剥的
They would disembowel me.
庞蒂亚克卡塔里纳 是他 是他 好
Pontiac Catalina. It"s him, it"s him! Okay.
好 自然点
Okay, just act natural.
你说我们要去吃晚餐
You said we"d go out for dinner.
就我们两人
You and me.
吃点甜点如何
How about some dessert?
准备好 兄弟
Get ready, man.
笨蛋
Suckers!
这是什么味道
What"s that smell?
是老头的内裤
It"s old-man undies!
他中招了
We got him.
好 开始了 我们上 我们上
All right, here we go. Let"s do this. Let"s do this!
欺负这个吧 混蛋
Bully this, asshole!
混蛋们
Douchebags!
该死的 这些小混球
God damn it! Those little shits.
现在是政便时刻
And now for the poo d"etat.
吃屎吧 鸟人
Eat turd, shitbird!
该死
Holy shit.
-停车 -扑灭它
- Stop the car! - Put it out!
露丝怎么在车上
What is Ruth doing here?
小查 你这小混蛋
Chucky, you little brat!
我不知道 我以为她是出门和别的人约会
I don"t know. I knew she was going on a date but not with him.
该死的
Damn it!
我要杀了他们
I"m gonna murder them!
回来
Come back!
快跑
Go!

相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号