美剧《假如》第一季第一集Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

2023-04-29 来源:飞速影视

美剧《假如》第一季第一集Part1-中英文对照台词剧本


假如
第一季第一集
一切都事出有因
Everything happens for a reason.
仔细想想这句话
Think about that for a moment.
无论你在生活中 工作中
All your efforts...
情感中付出了多少努力
personal, professional, carnal...
仍然是浩瀚宇宙中
utter and absolute slaves...
早已注定好的诸多结果的
to some cosmically
彻头彻尾的奴隶
predetermined set of outcomes.
仿佛我们对自己人生中的决定性时刻
As if we have no say in, let alone culpability for,
没有发言权 更不用说承担责任了
the defining moments in our lives.
如果你想要有目的的人生
If you want a life of purpose...
那就转变
by inverting the notion...
一切都事出有因的观念
that everything happens for a reason.
重新定义
Redefine it.
这不是对可怕悲剧或辉煌成就的
Not as some future explanation for terrible tragedy,
未来解释
or glorious achievement,
而是对当初
but as validation...
引导着我们
of the deliberate choices
走向这些紧要关头的慎重选择的验证
that lead us to these critical junctures in the first place.
做机会 宿命和命运的主宰者
Assert authority over chance, fate, and destiny,
因为一切确实事出有因
because everything does happen for a reason.
那个因就是你
And that reason is you.
要想成为精英人士
To attain elite success,
你必须自愿做出艰难的选择
you must be willing to make the hard choices,
做不愉快的事情
do the unpleasant things,
用自己最宝贵的资产去冒险
risk your most valuable assets,
摆脱社会为限制我们而设定的枷锁
and do away with the shackles designed by society to limit us:
恋爱 结婚 生子
love, marriage, children.
最重要的是 摆脱不请自来地
And above all, the uninvited imposition
强加于底层民众的道德规定
of lesser people"s moral agendas.
因为没有牺牲
Because nothing worthwhile
就得不到有价值的东西
is ever achieved without sacrifice.
真正的伟大
And true greatness...
只属于那些
only comes to those...
为了追求它
willing to pursue it...

at...
不惜一切代价的人
any cost.
不惜一切代价
《不惜一切代价》
安妮·蒙哥马利著
一年后
女士们 先生们 有请肖恩·多诺万夫妇
Ladies, gentlemen, Mr. And Mrs. Sean Donovan!
让我们见证一下 来吧 吻她
Ah, let"s see it. Come on, kiss her!
太棒了
Yeah!
太好了
Yeah!
请等一下 小姐
Hold on there, miss!
有何贵干
May I help you?
又见面了 多诺万太太
Oh, hello again, Mrs. Donovan.
你好
Hi.
对不起
Sorry.
我有一些给蒙哥马利小姐的法律文件
I have some legal paperwork for Miss Montgomery.
我就上去签个名就下来
I"m just gonna run up for a quick signature.
我还是需要打电话确认一下
Uh, I still need to call you up.
外面的雨下得挺大
It"s really coming down out there, huh?
等等
Hey! Wait! Wait!
我是丽萨·多诺万
This is Lisa Donovan,
我现在有话要跟我老公说
and I need to speak with my husband right now.
有人吗 有人能听到吗
Hello? Can anybody hear me?
见鬼
Fuck.
肖恩
Sean!
肖恩
Sean!
肖恩
Sean?
肖恩
Sean!
快停下
Call it off!
三天前
海湾地区天气预报 今天凉爽微风
Forecast for the Bay Area today will be cool and breezy
最高气温15度
with high"s mainly in the 60s.
海岸附近将持续有风
Windy conditions will continue near the coast...
好了 好了
All right, all right.
卡斯特罗 我知道了
Castro, I get it. I get it.
我知道了 我们去散步
I get it. We"ll go on a walk.
先让我把裤子穿上
Just let me get my pants on,
两分钟之后就出门
and we"ll get out there in two minutes.
好了 我懂 我懂
All right. I see you. I see you.
我们马上就出去 稍等一下
We"re going outside right now. Give me a second.
我们回来好好过早晨的时候你还在吗
Will you be here when we get back for a proper good morning?
我倒是想
I wish.
我第一场游说之前要先去一下实验室
I have to stop by the lab before my first pitch.
我要确保我的演讲顺利进行
I needed to make sure that my presentation transferred.
我知道这种感受
I know the feeling.
第一场游说总是最让人提心吊胆的
First pitch is always the scariest.
先静下来
Just gotta stay in the moment.
试着不去想那些你掌控之外的事情
Try not to think of all the things you can"t control,
专攻你掌控之内的
focus on what you can.
我要是僵在那了怎么办
What if I freeze?
我打第一场3A等级的比赛时
First Triple-A game I played...
巨人队派了星探来
Giants sent their scouts down.
我第一次挥臂投球的时候 鞋子上的防滑钉掉了
On my first windup, my cleat broke off my shoe
球从接球手上方一米半的地方飞了出去
and the ball sailed about five feet over the catcher.
我知道如果当时不振作起来
I knew if I didn"t pull it together right then,
我就再也没有机会了
I"d never get another shot.
所以
So...
我捡起防滑钉
I picked up the cleat,
把它放进了口袋里 作为我脑海中跳跃的
and put in my pocket as a symbol of all the obstacles,
真实的和想象的障碍的象征
real and imagined, bouncing around inside my head.
我想如果我能把纷纷攘攘压缩成一个更小的
Figured if I could condense all that noise into something smaller
能装进口袋的东西里
to fit in a pocket...
那我就能控制对自己的自我怀疑
then all my self-doubt could be managed.
那天是我的第一场无安打比赛
Threw my first no-hitter that day.
你会搞定的
You"re gonna crush it.
谢谢
Thank you.
走吧 卡斯特罗
Come on, Castro.
早上好
Good morning.
我叫丽萨·鲁伊斯-多诺万
My name is Lisa Ruiz-Donovan,
我的医疗解决方案公司
and I am seeking an equity partner
需要一个权益合伙人
for my medical solutions company,
艾米艮分子测序公司
Emigen Molecular Sequencing.
艾米艮分子测序公司
Emigen Molecular Sequencing.
艾米艮分子测序公司
Emigen Molecular Sequencing.
非常好 年轻的女士
Good job, young lady.
谢谢您的到来
Thanks for coming in.
我们对这个领域不感兴趣
This isn"t an area we"re interested in exploring.
我们讨论过后再找你
Let us talk and get back to you.
好吗
Okay?
大家都在努力工作 我看到了
Everybody"s hard at work, I see.
有十亿级别的突破吗
Anymore billion-dollar breakthroughs?
-就一个 -减掉十亿
- Just the one. - Minus the billion.
有电话吗 苏菲
Any calls, Sophie?
房东
Landlord.
-要我给他回吗 -我亲自回
- Want me to get him? - I"ll call from my desk.
-吃了吗 -吃了
- Did you eat? - Yep.
左右开弓
Both feet.
又排除了三家风投公司
Scratched three VCs off the list.
我打电话之前
Before I make this call,
请告诉我账户里还有够付房租的钱
please tell me there"s enough in our account to cover rent.
有 够两个月
Yeah, for two months.
但工资发不出来
But payroll is another story.
我知道你不想听这个
I know you don"t want to hear this,
但我觉得是时候考虑下去找制药公司了
but I think it"s time we consider approaching the drug companies.
不行 他们只会买断我们
No way. They would just buy us to kill us.
没错 但至少你能把钱拿回来
True, but at least you would get your money back.
自从创立公司以来你没拿过薪水
You haven"t taken a salary since we started this thing.
而你在别的地方
更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号