电影《终极斗士3:赎罪(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本
2023-04-29 来源:飞速影视

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果
And now, ladies and gentlemen...
先生们 女士们
...killers and thieves, fight fans...
杀人犯 小偷们 还有拳击发烧友们
...get ready, because here we go again.
准备好 我们又要开始了
Here we go again.
我们又要开始了
Again.
又要开始了
Again. Again.
又一次
Sykov, Sykov, Sykov.
赛科夫 赛科夫 赛科夫
Sykov, Sykov, Sykov.
赛科夫 赛科夫 赛科夫
Come on, show him.
来吧 给他点颜色看看
Sykov, Sykov, Sykov.
赛科夫 赛科夫 赛科夫
Winner.
获胜者
Yeah.
耶
From St. Petersburg...
是来自彼得斯堡
...winner by knockout, Vladimir Sykov.
击倒对方的弗拉基米尔·赛科夫
Sykov, he"s good, but I"m concerned--
赛科夫 他很棒 但我关心的是
Oh, so sweet of you to care about my investment.
谢谢你能这么关心我的投资
Now, relax.
放松点
Sykov is the best fighter I"ve had in years.
赛科夫是近年来我旗下最好的斗士
Gimo, get me the caesar salad or something.
基莫 去给我买点凯撒沙拉
No one in the tournament will be able to crush him.
没人能在比赛中击败他
You dropped this.
钱掉了
Get the bills.
捡起来
Let him have it. What?
就给他吧 怎么了
I don"t want your fucking money.
我不要你那该死的钱
This is Boyka?
这是博依卡吗
Yuri Boyka...
尤里·博依卡
...your request for parole is denied.
你的假释申请被拒了
Furthermore...
此外
...in light of the severe nature of your crimes...
鉴于你罪行严重
...you will not be eligible to come before this board...
在以后的15年内
...for another 15 years.
你不能踏出这里半步
I"m the most complete fighter in the world.
我是这世界上最好的斗士
Who"s this?
这是谁
You look better, my friend.
你看起来好多了 朋友
What do you want?
你想干什么
I just don"t like seeing a man like you living like this.
我只是不想眼睁睁的看着你这个样子
So you"re a humanitarian now.
这么说你是个慈善家了
Mother Teresa, Dalai Lama and Gaga.
特雷莎修女 达赖喇嘛和嘎嘎
Seriously, you made a lot of money for me in the past...
说实在的 你以前为我赚了不少钱
...I wanna help you now.
我现在想帮帮你
Tomorrow, you"re gonna get a better cell.
明天 会安排你去一个更好的牢房
You"re gonna be working at the library. No.
还能得到一个在图书馆的工作 不
No? No, thank you.
不想要吗 不要 谢谢你
Well, this is acceptable to you?
好吧 你能接受现在这样吗
This is where I am.
这就是我的生活
Have a nice life.
祝你生活愉悦
Gaga.
嘎嘎
If you really want to help me...
如果你真想帮我
...get me into this tournament. I want to fight again.
就让我上台比赛 我还想去打
You"re kidding me, right? No.
你在跟我开玩笑吗 没有
You want to fight Sykov with one knee?
你想用一只膝盖去打败赛科夫吗
Pardon me.
原谅我
Okay, Let"s say you get past Sykov,
你想要打败赛科夫
which will only happen in your fantasy...
简直就是做梦
...what"s gonna happen in the
和比赛场上最好的斗士抗争
tournament against the best fighters?
会发生什么呢
It"s suicide. Boyka, you--
只会自掘坟墓 博依卡 你
It is a suicide, isn"t it?
这是自杀行为 不是吗
Sorry.
抱歉
Come here.
过来
Stop.
停
Winner.
获胜者
Sykov.
赛科夫
I don"t care what you think.
我不管你是怎么想的
Luka, liquefy the fucking account.
卢卡 清算账户
Get the cash to me by tomorrow.
明天之前把钱给我
Hello? Hello. Luka.
喂 还在吗 卢卡
Luka. Luka, relax.
卢卡 卢卡 放松点
Since when do I fuck around with my own money, huh?
我只是动用自己的钱罢了
It"s gonna be the most lucrative project
这是我一生中碰到过的
I"ve ever been involved with, understand?
最有利可图的项目 懂吗
Now we have our final fight in our elimination tournament.
现在进行的是在淘汰赛的最终一战
And the winner will fight for his freedom...
获胜者将有机会在空前绝后的
...in the first ever prison spetz competition...
监狱终极争霸赛中获得自由
...the PSC.
监狱终极争霸赛
Fight.
开打
Stop.
停
Winner, Sykov.
获胜者赛科夫
Sykov, Sykov, Sykov.
赛科夫 赛科夫 赛科夫
You"re not the real champion here.
在这儿你不是真正的冠军
Is this a joke?
你是在开玩笑吗
Don"t push me.
不要拽我
Let me fight. I want to fight.
让我去打 我很想去打
Let him fight.
让他打
If that"s what he wants,
如果这是他想要的
he deserves to go out with some dignity.
他起码能带着尊严出去
Fight.
开打
Sykov, Sykov, Sykov.
赛科夫 赛科夫 赛科夫
Sykov, Sykov, Sykov.
赛科夫 赛科夫 赛科夫
Winner, Boyka.
获胜者是博依卡
Boyka, Boyka, Boyka.
博依卡 博依卡 博依卡
Boyka, Boyka, Boyka.
博依卡 博依卡 博依卡
Boyka, Boyka, Boyka.
博依卡 博依卡 博依卡
Boyka, Boyka, Boyka.
博依卡 博依卡 博依卡
Boyka, Boyka, Boyka.
博依卡 博依卡 博依卡
There"s your escort.
这些是你的护卫
Guard 2: Yeah.
2队 收到
Here you are.
这里
Hello. Hello.
你好 你好
Come on.
来吧
Welcome, sir.
欢迎光临 先生
Mr. Rezo sends his compliments...
瑞泽先生给您发了问候函
...and hopes that our accommodations
希望我们的膳宿
and amenities will meet your approval.
和娱乐设施能得到您的认可
The casino is right over there, so please enjoy your stay.
赌场在那边 很荣幸您的莅临
And, for sure, we wish you good luck.
当然 祝你好运
Uh-- thank you.
谢谢
Bets now, for prison Spetz competition.
现在开始下注 监狱争霸赛
First round, group of eight fighters.
第一轮 共有八个斗士
For separate match-ups to wager.
每一场分组赛都能下注
Look what the wind blew in.
是哪阵香风把您吹来了
Joe Farnatti, the Italian stallion.
乔·法内提 意大利种马
What"s with the rabbit food?
生蔬菜吃起来味道怎样
Don"t get me started, please.
一提这个我就一脑门子气
My cholesterol was 242 last month.
上个月我的胆固醇是242
Bad genes, too many cheeseburgers.
糟糕的基因 太多的奶酪汉堡
Yeah, it ain"t soy.
是啊 不是大豆
I don"t understand these vegetarians.
我搞不懂这些素食主义者
I"m chewing on this green shit 24/7,
每天都吃这么多绿色的破玩意
I"m still hungry.
可我还是饿
lt"s all bullshit. Yeah.
都是胡扯 是
So, what odds they got on your boy?
你的男孩有多少胜算
He"s a-- you know, he"s a long shot.
你知道的 他赢得几率很渺茫
As well he should be.
应该是这样
Excuse me?
你说什么
Nobody"s gonna get past my boy, Turbo. Trust me on that.
没有人可以打败我的特勃 相信我
Gentlemen...
先生们
...welcome to PSC...
欢迎来到监狱争霸赛
...the first ever tournament of international prison fighters.
有史以来第一场国际监狱赛
I"m pleased to be your host.
很高兴我能够款待你们