电影《三十极夜2:黑暗的日子(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词

2023-04-29 来源:飞速影视

电影《三十极夜2:黑暗的日子(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词


更多内容请百度搜索:可小果
我并不想惹事
I never wanted a war.
只想让人们知道发生了什么
I just wanted people to know what happened here.
男女老少 共计98人
Ninety-eight men, women, children...
包括我丈夫
...my husband.
但没人相信我
And yet no one believed.
人们重建了小镇
They rebuilt the town.
生活还在继续
Life went on.
可是我心已死
But I was already dead inside.
英勇的阿拉斯加人
我挚爱的丈夫 艾本·奥利森之墓
我并不想惹事生非
I never wanted a war.
三十极夜2: 黑暗的日子
紫外线灯
他们在洛杉矶 戴恩留言
晚上好 我是斯特拉·奥利森 包罗镇的幸存者
Good evening. I"m Stella Oleson. I"m a survivor of Barrow.
过去十个月我一直在奔波...
I"ve been traveling for the past 10 months...
想让人们了解真相
...trying to find ways to make people understand.
我想谢谢你们...
So I wanna thank you...
真心地谢谢今晚所有到场的人
...all of you, for being here tonight, for having an open mind.
我要告诉你们的是一件绝对真实的事
The story I"m about to tell you is an absolute truth.
并不是损坏了的输油管...
It wasn"t a faulty pipeline...
摧毁了我们宁静的小镇
...that destroyed our peaceful town.
98个人并不是死于石油火灾
Ninety-eight people didn"t die in an oil fire.
不是的
No.
事实是...
The truth is...
在去年长达30天的极夜里...
...last year when the sun set for 30 days...
我们的小镇 位于阿拉斯加的包罗镇...
...our town, Barrow, Alaska...
被一群吸血鬼包围了...
...came under siege by a clan of vampires.
没事
That"s okay.
笑是人类的本能
People always laugh.
但是今晚...
But tonight...
今晚将会不同
...tonight will be different.
这群吸血鬼总是想方设法
See, they go to great lengths
让人们觉得他们并不存在...
to make you think that they don"t exist...
所以每次我做演讲的时候
...which is why every time I do one of these things...
会让大家看看他们
...a couple of them show up.
我给你们准备了点儿惊喜
Well, I have a surprise for you.
我在天花板上装了三盏紫外线灯...
I"ve rigged the ceiling with three SunMax ultraviolet lights...
它们的强度和波长...
...each of which are the same intensity and wavelength...
和正午太阳是一样的
...as the sun at high noon.
如果有吸血鬼在这儿...
If there are any of you out there...
奉劝你还是乖乖现身吧
...I suggest you stand and show yourselves.
否则...
Otherwise...
我就是吸血鬼
I"m a vampire.
把灯开打
Hit the lights.
联邦调查局
-讲得不错 -人们应该有知情权
- Clever little show. - Well, people need to know the truth.
很不错
That"s a good one.
我亲眼看着丈夫和最要好的朋友死去
My husband, my closest friends, I watched them die.
我明白
I understand.
你这是得了创伤后压力疾患...
And post-traumatic stress...
真能把人逼疯了
It can really mess a person up.
今晚所有在场的人都看到了 没人能否认
All those people tonight, they can"t deny what they saw.
但这只是场恶作剧 不是吗
But what they saw was a hoax, right?
一个疯女人精心设计的把戏
An elaborate stunt perpetrated by a very sick woman.
如果只是恶作剧 何必惊动FBI呢
If it was a hoax, then why send in the FBI?
斯特拉·奥利森 你简直是拔不掉的肉中刺
You"re a thorn in my side, Stella Oleson.
如果可以的话
If it were up to me...
我要亲手掐死你
...I"d choke you with my bare hands...
埋进该死的大沙漠
...and bury you in the fucking desert.
可惜那样做太显眼了
Others, however, feel that would draw too much attention.
你到底是谁
Who are you?
那些尸体早化为灰烬了
The body"s already in the incinerator.
没人会相信你的
No one will ever believe you.
在篮球赛场上...
And in basketball...
湖人队以
...the Lakers took a crushing
94比110惨败给活塞队
loss to the Pistons this evening, 110 to 94.
今天夜里有时有阵雨
Rain showers will be intermittent throughout the evening.
-明晨雨量将有所减弱... -艾本 对不起
- We"ll have relief come morning time.... - Sorry, Eben.
周六晚间多雨
More wet weather for Saturday evening.
接下来请关注
Let"s get more information
发生在菲格罗亚的骚乱
about that disturbance down on Figueroa.
来 给我钥匙
Come on, give me the key.
不要 不要
No. No.
-你他妈是谁 -我是保尔
- Who the fuck are you? - I"m Paul.
那是陶德
That"s Todd.
这是安柏
And that"s Amber.
你们他妈的在我房里干什么
Great. Now why the fuck are you in my room?
戴恩送我们来的
Dane sent us.
我女儿3年前在华盛顿离开了我
I lost my daughter three years ago, up in Washington.
我父母在塔尔萨的农庄外离开我
My Mom and Dad, right off our farm outside of Tulsa.
我未婚妻也一样 在该死的新奥尔良市中心
My fiance, New Orleans, middle of the fucking city.
没一个人相信他们死在吸血鬼手中
And no one believed us.
说出去就像飞碟和大脚巨人一样扯淡
Might as well have been talking about UFOs, Bigfoot, some shit.
所以这两年来
Which is why, for the last two years,
我们一直在猎捕它们
we"ve been out there hunting them.
猎捕它们?
Hunting them?
是的
Yes.
我们4个人一起干吧
And we could use a fourth.
不行 你们成不了 是它们猎捕你们
No, you don"t hunt them. They hunt you.
看到吗 我怎么说来着
See? What did I tell you?
-你去哪儿 -真他妈浪费时间
- Where you going? - This is a fucking waste of time.
安柏 等等
Amber. Hey.
斯特拉 我知道那种滋味...
Look, Stella, we know what it"s like...
夜半惊醒...
...waking up in the night...
心脏咚咚地跳
...with your heart pounding.
我们能给你提供机会去结束...
We"re offering you a chance to end that...
这恶梦般的生活
...put those nightmares to rest.
你们并不认识我
You don"t know me.
对 是不认识你
No. No, we don"t know you.
但我们知道你是个幸存者
But we know you"re a survivor.
三十极夜 对吗
What was it, 30 days?
你坚持下来了
And you held on?
你了解它们的能力和它们的弱点
You know their strengths, their weaknesses.
除了我们 没人会相信你
No one"s gonna believe you.
你得面对这现实
You"re gonna have to face that.
它们盯上我们了 还有她
They found us. Found her.
-有几个呢 -目前只有一个
- How many? - Just one, so far.
很好
All right.
-守住门 -好
- Get the door. - Yep.
狗娘养的...
Son of a....
畜生
Fuck.
好了 入伙吧
Yeah, take a seat.
是时候去查探一下了
Time to check out, huh?
那个FBI探员...
The FBI agent...
他不是它们中的 但...
...he wasn"t one of them, but...
那种人被称作食虫者 真混蛋
Yeah, man, they call them bug eaters. Wannabes.
到处都是混蛋
Fuckers are everywhere.
它们听从莉莉丝的命令
They do Lilith"s bidding, and in return,
作为回报 她给予它们永生
she promises them immortality.
莉莉丝是谁
Lilith, who"s Lilith?
就是我们在追查的那个人
She"s the one we"re after.
女王蜂
Queen bee.
你功课做得不到位啊
You really haven"t done your homework, have you?
对不起 你到底是
I"m sorry. Do you have
对我有意见还是向来如此...
a problem with me or are you just always...
是有意见 我觉得你会害死大伙儿
I do. I"m afraid you"re gonna get us all killed.
安柏 冷静点 戴恩也希望我们联手
Easy, Amber. This is what Dane wanted.
她就像块该死的磁铁
She"s like a fucking magnet.
莉莉丝悉心策划了一切
Lilith orchestrates everything.
组织着一切
She keeps them organized.
隐藏着一切
She keeps them secret.
她维持着整个机构
She also keeps way off the grid.

相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号