电影《林中小屋(2012)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本
2023-04-29 来源:飞速影视

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果
来杯咖啡吧
都是荷尔蒙作祟
It"s hormonal.
我遇事一般不退缩的 但这是女人的事情
I mean, I don"t usually fall back on... It"s women"s issues.
她装了什么儿童安全用品 防护门什么的吗
But child-proofed how? Gates and stuff?
伙计 她改装了抽屉
Dude, she did the drawers.
我们甚至还不知道是否能怀上
We don"t even know if this whole fertility thing"s gonna work...
她就鼓捣这些东西
she"s screwed in these little
我现在都打不开抽屉了
jobbies where you can"t even open the drawers.
一点都打不开吗
At all?
能打开一英寸左右 只够把指头塞进去
No. They open an inch, then you gotta dig your finger in.
-太可怕了 -迟早能用上...
- It"s a nightmare. -I guess sooner or later..
还早着呢 她还改装了顶柜
Yeah, a lot later. She did the upper cabinets.
孩子得到三十岁才够得着
Kid will be 30 before he can reach them,
前提还得是我们能有孩子
assuming we have a kid.
保护孩子是母亲的天性
It is natural for her to feel protective.
别说你懂... 你不懂女人
Don"t even... You have women"s issues.
得了吧 算你最懂
Please. You of all people.
那是个凶兆
Oh, come on. It"s a jinx.
它说明我们肯定怀不上
It guarantees that we won"t get pregnant.
我他妈花了二十分钟才拿到瓶啤酒
And it takes me about 20 minutes to get a fucking beer.
等一下
Guys. Guys!
斯德哥尔摩失败了
Stockholm went south.
真的吗 我还以为他们状况不错
Seriously? I thought they were looking good.
出了什么问题
What cracked?
我还没看录像 也才听人说的
I haven"t seen the footage. Word"s just going around.
没有百分百成功的方案
Well, that"s never been a stable scenario.
地球人都知道瑞典人靠不住
Everyone knows you can"t trust Swedes.
那意味着只有日本和我们了
That means there"s just Japan. Japan and us.
不是第一次出现这种情况了
It"s not the first time it"s come down to that.
日本一直保持着完美记录
Japan has a perfect record.
我们排第二 得加把劲了
We"re number two. We try harder.
如果我们失败了
If we fail, then...
拜托 从98年来我们就没出过差池
Please. We haven"t had a glitch since "98.
我们知道自己在干什么 林
We know what we"re doing, Lin.
至少都记在... 什么地方了
Or we have it written down... somewhere.
你们最好别搞砸了
You guys better not be messing around in there.
你意思是说你不打算
Does this mean you"re not
参加今年的赌博了 好多钱呢
in the betting pool this year? Big money.
我意思是说 这次的方案很重要
I"m just saying, it"s a key scenario.
你刚才可不是这意思
No, I hear what you"re saying.
98年那次是化学部出的错 对吧
In "98, it was the chem department"s fault, right?
你是哪个部门的来着
Where do you work, again?
不用说了 我又想起来了
Wait. It"s coming back to me, now.
每个人都这么难搞 这周末可就难熬了
It"s gonna be a long weekend if everyone"s that puckered up.
你周一晚上来我家吧
So you wanna come over Monday night?
我准备用电钻解放我的顶柜
I"m gonna pick up some power drills. Liberate my cabinets.
你到底有没有在听我说话
Are you even listening to me?
林中小屋
不去尝试
You never get that taste
怎会知道滋味
Out of your mouth
不入鸡舍
You"ll never get the paw prints
怎会发现爪印
Out of the hen house now
归途漫漫
And you can"t go back
也不能走来时路
Same way you came
集齐所有碎片
Round all the pieces up
也不能破镜重圆
But they just don"t fit the same
极度紧张
White knuckles
也不算太坏
Maybe it"s not so bad
别再拘束
So let your hair down now
极度紧张
White knuckles
猥琐叫兽
Professor fuckwad.
为什么你不用飞镖
Why haven"t you stuck
射这混蛋的脸
that asshole"s picture on the dartboard yet?
没那么简单 老天啊
It"s not that simple. Oh, my God!
你染头发了 还是金色的
Your hair. It"s blonde.
超赞 不是吗
Very fabulous, no?
不敢相信你真染了
I can"t believe you did it.
但是效果很赞 对吧
But very fabulous, right?
快点说美死了
Hurry up with the "Very fabulous."
不然我要紧张了
I"m getting insecure about it now.
棒极了 科特肯定会神魂颠倒的
No, it looks awesome. Curt"s gonna lose it.
科特要感谢我 你也会的
Curt"s gonna thank me. And so will you...
因为我要帮你烧了这幅画
while we"re burning this picture.
现在不行
Not ready.
说真的 这不是他的错
Seriously, this isn"t his fault.
哪一点不是他的错
What"s not his fault?
是睡了自己的学生 还是发邮件说分手
Fucking his student or breaking up with her by email?
我一开始就知道我们没有未来
I knew what I was getting into.
得了吧
Oh, please.
那你知道这周末你该干什么吗
You know what you"re getting into this weekend?
这个
This.
如果霍顿和科特说的一样帅
And if Holden"s as cute as Curt says he is..
到时候就有人帮你脱了
possibly getting out of it.
那是我最不想做的事
That is the last thing that I want.
如果你们觉得这样可以为我疗伤
If you treat this like a setup,
那我可一点都玩不起来
I"m gonna have no fun at all.
我不会逼你
I"m not pushing,
但我们要带上这个
but we"re packing this!
那意味着我们绝对没有地方放
Which means we definitely won"t have room for..
我无聊了怎么办
What if I get bored?
看书就不无聊吗
These will help?
苏维埃的经济结构 什么什么的后果
Soviet Economic Structures? Aftermath of the..
不 我们有湖又有酒
No! We have a lake and a keg.
-不准学习 -看招
- No more learning! -Think fast.
太敏捷了
Faster than that.
抱歉 抱歉 走吧
Sorry. Sorry. Move along.
-接的好 -那就是霍顿吗
- Nice! -Is that Holden?
我们马上下来 他刚从州立学校转过来
We"ll be right down. He just transferred from State.
队里最棒的接球手 人也很不错
Best hands on the team. He"s a sweet guy.
而且他手可灵活了
And he"s good with his hands.
我在和一个女孩子交往
I"m kinda seeing this girl,
但是你头发比她靓多了
but you"re way blonder than she is.
我正想 也许 这是什么
But I was thinking, you know, maybe... What is this?
这是什么 你拿着这些做什么
What this? What are you doing with these?
我知道了 我不带书就是了
Okay, I get it. I"ll leave the books.
谁给你的书 谁教你的
No, who gave you these? Who taught you about these?
你教我的 行了吧
I learned it from you, okay?
我看着你学的
I learned it from watching you!
说真的 班内特教授
Seriously, Professor Bennett,
他整个课程都在讲这本书
he covers this whole book in his lectures.
你应该读读这本
You should read this.
古络斯基 这本有趣多了
Gurovsky. Now this is way more interesting.
而且 班内特完全没看过
Also, Bennett doesn"t know it by heart,
他会觉得你见解独到
so he"ll think you"re insightful.
然后你没穿裤子
And you have no pants.
该死
Oh, shit!
-东西差不多了吧 -他妈的最好是
- That pretty much it? - Fucking better be.
茱尔丝 就去过个周末 又不是去避难
You know, Jules, it"s a weekend, not an evacuation.
相信我 这箱子里的东西
Trust me. When I say there is nothing in those cases,
都是你喜欢的
you won"t be glad I brought.
我这就闭嘴
I"m shutting" right up.
老天啊
Oh, my God.
马蒂
Marty!
你出什么毛病了 老兄
Fuck is wrong with you, bro?
这镇上的人开车都不跟着感觉走
People in this town drive in a very counterintuitive manner.
这点我不说不行
That"s what I have to say.
你想在监狱里过周末吗
Do you wanna spend the weekend in jail?
我们可都想去我表哥的乡村小屋
We"d all like to check out my cousin"s country home.
马蒂亲爱的 你这样可不行
Marty. Honey, that"s not okay.
据统计
Statistical fact,
警察从来不会拦下边开车边吸大麻的人
cops will never pull over a man with a huge bong in his car.
更多内容请百度搜索:可小果