美剧《伞学院》第一季第一集Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

2023-04-29 来源:飞速影视

美剧《伞学院》第一季第一集Part1-中英文对照台词剧本


俄罗斯 1989年10月1日
1989年10月1日12点
On the 12th hour of the first day of October 1989,
全球有43名女性产子
43 women around the world gave birth.
这之所以不寻常
This was unusual only in the fact
是因为这些女人
that none of these women
在这一天开始时都还没怀孕
had been pregnant when the day first began.
雷吉纳德·哈格鲁弗斯爵士
Sir Reginald Hargreeves,
怪异的亿万富翁和冒险家
eccentric billionaire and adventurer,
决心尽可能多地找到并领养这些孩子
resolved to locate and adopt as many of the children as possible.
非凡
Extraordinary!
你想卖多少钱
How much do you want for it?
他弄到了七个
现今
月球一号站
1号
"路瑟"
告诉我保险箱在哪 否则你们全家都得死
Show me where the safe is, or your family"s dead!
保险箱在哪
Where"s the safe?
放过我们吧
Just leave us alone!
...本周晚些时候 可能会有少量降雨
...little bit of rain potentially, later in the week.
2号
"狄戈"
这人是谁
Who is this guy?
看这边 看这边
Over here, over here!
3号
"艾莉森"
我们的甜心来了 艾莉森
There"s our sweetheart, Allison!
你真完美
You"re perfect!
康复并非一时之乐 而是一世之功
4号
"克劳斯"
你 挺住哦
You, stay strong.
我相信你 好吗
I believe in you. Okay?
你就算了
You, not so much.
再见 克劳斯
Bye, Klaus.
很快再见 克劳斯
We"ll see you soon, Klaus.
湖滨丘陵康复中心
保持戒瘾
Stay sober.
信号输入
Incoming transmission.
没事了
Your family is safe now.
现在直播突发新闻
We"re going now live to a breaking story.
-再来一张 -艾莉森 看这里
- One more! - Allison, here!
艾莉森 艾莉森
Al-- Allison, Allison!
-艾莉森 -艾莉森 你听到新闻了吗
- Allison! - Allison! Have you heard the news?
你上次见你父亲是什么时候
When was the last time you saw your father?
你的兄弟们联系你了吗
Have you heard from your brothers?
艾莉森 你会穿华伦天奴去参加葬礼吗
Allison, will you wear Valentino to the funeral?
就在刚刚
Moments ago,
警方报告了全世界最古怪的
police reported the death of the world"s most eccentric
突发新闻
再见
隐士亿万富翁之死
and reclusive billionaire.
7号
"范娅"
雷吉纳德·哈格鲁弗斯爵士去世
爸爸
Dad...
伞学院 第一季 第一集
妈妈
Hey, Mom.
妈妈
Mom?
范娅
Vanya?
你真来了
You"re actually here.
-艾莉森 -妹妹
- Hey, Allison. - Hey, sis.
她来干什么
What is she doing here?
你做了那种事 不配来这里
You don"t belong here. Not after what you did.
你确定要今天说这些吗
You"re seriously gonna do this today?
说起来 你穿得还真得体
Way to dress for the occasion, by the way.
至少我穿了黑衣
At least I"m wearing black.
知道吗 或许他是对的
You know what? I-- Maybe he"s right.
-我不该... -别管他
- And I shouldn"t-- - Forget about him.
我很高兴你来了
I"m glad you"re here.
我替你省点时间吧
I can save you some time.
都锁着呢
They"re all locked.
没有强行闯入或挣扎的迹象
No forced entry, no sign of struggle.
完全没有任何不寻常的情况
Nothing out of the ordinary.
你这块头可真是大 路瑟
Oh, you got big, Luther.
有什么秘诀 蛋白质奶昔吗
What"s the secret, huh? Protein shakes?
低碳水化合物
Low carbs?
你想干什么
What do you want?
尸检报告
The autopsy report.
你为什么会有这个
And you have this why?
因为 我闯进了验尸官办公室
Well, that"s because I... broke into the coroner"s office.
令人意外啊 爸爸死得很...自然
And surprise, surprise, Dad"s death was... normal.
就是无聊的心脏衰竭
Just a boring, old heart failure.
那又如何
Yeah, so?
那你在这里干什么
So, why are you in here,
还检查每扇窗
checking all the windows?
你是第一个到现场的吗
Were you the first one on the scene?
是伯格发现了他
Pogo found him.
我问过伯格了
Yeah, I talked to Pogo.
他说他找不到爸爸的单片眼镜了
He said he couldn"t find Dad"s monocle.
你的意思是
And your point being?
你记得你见过
Can you think of a single time
爸爸不戴那枚单片眼镜吗
you saw Dad and he wasn"t wearing that monocle?
从没有过 所以是有人拿走了它
No. Which means someone took it.
所以他死时可能不是一个人
Which means there"s a chance he wasn"t alone when he died.
这里没什么谜团 没什么要复仇的
There is no mystery here. Nothing to avenge.
没什么可破解的 没那种事
Nothing to solve, nothing like that.
就是个可怜的老头子
It"s just a sad old man
在一栋空荡荡的大房子里去世了
who kicked it in a big, empty house.
这是他应得的下场
Just like he deserved.
你该走了
You should leave.
听你的 哥哥
Whatever you say, brother.
伞学院
神童 独家了解伞学院
《非凡——我作为7号的人生》
范娅·哈格鲁弗斯著
爸爸
我想着 何不呢
小范
欢迎回家 范娅小姐
Welcome home, Ms. Vanya.
伯格
Pogo.
见到你真高兴
So good to see you.
是啊 你的自传
Ah, yes, your autobiography.
你知道...
Do you know, um...
他读过吗
Did he ever read it?
据我所知没有
Not that I"m aware of.
小五消失多久了
How long has it been since Five disappeared?
16年4个月14天了
It"s been 16 years, four months, and 14 days.
你父亲坚持要我记着日子
Your father insisted I keep track.
你想知道件蠢事吗
You wanna know something stupid?
我以前总为他留个灯
I always used to leave the lights on for him.
我担心他会回来
I was scared that he would come back,
但那时很晚了 家里黑漆漆的
it would be late, and the house would be dark
他找不到我们 就再次离开
and he wouldn"t be able to find us, so he"d leave again.
所以每晚 我都做些点心
So, every night I"d make a little snack
把灯都打开
and make sure all the lights were on.
我记得你的点心
Oh, I remember your snacks.
我确定半数的花生酱棉花糖三明治
I"m pretty sure I stepped in half those peanut butter
都被我踩了
and marshmallow sandwiches.
你父亲一直相信
Your father always believed
5号还在什么地方
that Number Five was still out there somewhere.
他从未失去过希望
He never lost hope.
看看他结果如何呢
And look where that got him.
孩子们准备睡觉了 爵士
The children are ready for bed, sir.
他们想来道声晚安
They wanted to say goodnight.
好了 该睡觉了 孩子们 走吧
Okay! Time for bed now, kids. Come along now.
走吧
Come along now.
走吧 艾莉森 你父亲忙着呢
Come along now, Allison, your father"s busy.
他总是在忙
He"s always busy.
现金在哪 爸爸
Where"s the cash, Dad?
现金在哪
Where"s the cash?
克劳斯 你在做什么
Klaus? What are you doing in here?
艾莉森
Allison!
是你吗
更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号