美剧《黑帆》第二季第一集Part115-中英文对照台词剧本

2023-04-29 来源:飞速影视

美剧《黑帆》第二季第一集Part115-中英文对照台词剧本


这里属于英国吗
Is this English soil?
以前是
It was once.
现在不是了
Now it ain"t.
-现在属于谁呢 -是我们的
- Whose is it? - Ours!
国王给我们打上海盗的烙印
When the king brands us pirates,
他是想把我们变成野兽
he means to make us monsters,
只有这样 他那些敬畏上帝
For that"s the only way his god-fearing,
交付税金的子民们才会需要那些
tax-paying subjects can make sense of men
保护自己财产的人而无所畏惧
who keep what is theirs and fear no one.
我不止要让你们富贵
I"m not just going to make you rich.
不止要让你们强大
I"m not just going to make your strong.
还要让你们成为新世界的王者
I"m going to make you the princes of the new world!
厄卡·德·利马号
Urca de Lima,
美洲最大的西班牙珍宝船
the largest Spanish treasure galleon in the Americas.
货物总价值超过了五百万西班牙银币
Total cargo of 5 million Spanish dollars.
航行日志的一页被撕了
A page was torn from the log
上面写着厄卡的航线和日程表
with the Urca"s course and schedule.
-那页日志在哪 -就在你面前
- Where"s the page? - You"re looking at it.
我采取了极端措施 你的日程表就在这儿
I took drastic measures. Your schedule is up here.
我们共同的朋友想保护你
Our mutual friend tried to protect you.
然而你还是逃走了 为什么
You left anyway. Why?
她抛下你时 你是什么感觉
How did you feel when she threw you aside?
埃莉诺 等等
Eleanor, wait.
对不起 他这样待你
I"m so sorry he did this to you.
这事不怪他 是你
He didn"t do this to me. You did.
你为女人背叛了自己的兄弟
You betrayed your brothers for a woman,
这件事会四处传播
so the street will know what you did,
你再也别想跟海盗船出海了
and you"ll never sail beneath the black again.
谢谢你为我所做的一切
Thank you for what you did for me.
我不是为了你
I didn"t do it for you.
我丈夫和我很幸福
My husband and I were happy.
弗林特船长是托马斯最亲密的朋友
Captain Flint was Thomas" closest friend.
我丈夫死后 为了我的安全着想
And after his death, he saw fit
他认为应该把我带到这来
to spirit me here for my own safety.
托马斯的妻子与她丈夫的好友
Thomas" wife had begun a torrid affair
谱写了一段风流韵事
with her husband"s closest friend.
因为发现了这段婚外情
And upon discovering the affair,
托马斯悲痛到发疯
Thomas went mad with grief.
根据目前的情况
Given the facts at hand,
这位情人不是别人就是我们的朋友弗林特船长
the lover is none other than our friend Captain Flint.
在帕里士的船舱里发现的
Found it in Parrish"s cabinets.
是那个姓巴洛的女人写的
It"s from the barlow woman.
她想让法官在波士顿赦免弗林特
There was a pardon for Flint in Boston.
她说要让我们知道他背叛了我们
She says we"re going to kill him
我们会杀了他
when we learn of his betrayal.
之前你跟盖茨先生说话的时候
Earlier when you and Mr. Gates were having words,
提到了一封信
you mentioned a letter!
信里写了什么 比利
What was in it, Billy?
你心知肚明吧
I think you know what was in it!
-打右满舵 -船员落水
- To starboard! - Man overboard!
-是比利 他落水了 -我们不能回去
- It"s Billy! He fell! - We can"t turn back.
我们要在这里重建我父亲的生意
We"re going to recreate my father"s system here
而不需要他
without my father.
所有人合伙 共享利益
A consortium with all of you sharing in the profits.
离这里不远处有一个地方
There is a place not far from here
在那里 你们将再次获得敬畏与尊重
where you could be feared and respected once again.
我去了那里 突袭了霍尼戈德船长的手下
I went out there, surprised Captain Hornigold"s men.
我们占领了他的堡垒 堡垒控制着海湾
We took his fort. Fort controls the bay.
海湾控制着贸易
The bay controls the commerce.
我控制着堡垒 所以我要做你的合伙人
I control the fort, so I will be your partner.
你骗了他们
You lied to them!
如果只有你知我知 大家都受益
If no one knows, everyone wins.
我相信这个地方
I believe in this place.
如果有谁能行必要之举
If there"s anyone who can do what"s necessary
让这地方变得更好 那非你莫属
to make it something better, it"s you.
-有船 -是厄卡号吗
- Sails! - Is it the Urca?
那是军舰 西班牙国旗
She"s a man o" war! Spanish banners!
那艘船是护航舰 只有这个解释
That ship is an escort. It"s the only explanation.
我要指挥游侠号离开
I"m taking the Ranger and I"m leaving.
它得过一阵子才能再次起航了
I think it will be awhile before she sails again.
同时 我和你被指控
In the meantime, you and I have been charged
造成了这一片混乱
with provoking this whole mess.
我就跟你说 有关厄卡号的信息我很确定
Told you I was certain about my information regarding the Urca.
不幸的是 咱俩都没把天气纳入考量
Unfortunately, you and I failed to take into account the weather.
厄卡·德·利马号昨晚在海里失事了
The Urca de Lima wrecked at sea last night,
被风暴摧毁
dashed by the storm.
您确定这么做明智吗 长官
Are you certain this is wise, sir?
我听说过这些海上强盗的事迹
Stories I hear about the raiders in these waters,
他们残忍至极
their brutality--
为了什么 弗格先生
Cui bono, Mr. Fogg.
杀死我们不会给他们带来任何利益
These men profit nothing from blood.
他们要的是货物
They profit from cargo.
更重要的是 不费吹灰之力就能夺来的货物
And they profit most when that cargo is least costly to win.
你听到的那些传说
Those stories you"ve heard--
不过是他们的手段
tools of the trade,
都是他们自己编造出来的
self-applied by the pirates themselves,
为了让我们缴械投降
intended to separate us from our cargo
主动交出船上的货物
by surrender rather than sword.
他们也是人 弗格先生 不是怪物
These are men, Mr. Fogg, not monsters.
如果我们以礼待人
If we behave rationally and civilly,
他们也会这么做的
so will they.
都下去 快点
Down to the well, move!
这艘船属于您了 先生
The ship is yours, sir.
这是我们的货单
Our manifest.
里面记载了船上所有有价值的物品
Everything that would be of value to you
以及在船舱的位置
is accounted for, and its location in the hold.
八桶火枪 左舷前舱
Eight barrels, marked "JP," forward hold, port side.
纽斯塔德先生 去核对一下
Mr. Neustadt, step to it.
抱歉船长 容我问句
Pardon me, Captain. May I ask,
你是以拿骚为家的海盗之一吗
are you one of the pirates that calls the port of Nassau home?
三桶茶叶
Three barrels, tea...
我是最近才去的
I"m a recent arrival to Nassau.
我会这么问是因为我对那里充满了向往
I only ask inasmuch as it"s become something of a fascination of mine.
他们说那地方
They say the reality of the place
百闻不如一见
is far more interesting than the myth.
那里的商业十分高效先进
The business there is so efficient, so enlightened,
而且所有的交易都是由一个年轻女孩管理的
that all trade is managed by a teenaged girl.
告诉我 是真的吗
Tell me, is that true?
怎么了
What is it?
艾什
Ashe.
就是那个艾什勋爵吗
As in Lord Ashe.
那就动手吧
Then let"s get on with it.
大伙儿都上来
Everyone up!
不 求你了
Oh, no, please.
动手吧
Go ahead!
饶命啊 饶命...
Mercy! Merc-- -
非常感谢你能主动配合交出船只
I"d like to thank you for the orderly surrender of your ship.
很少看到你这种职位的人
It"s truly amazing to me how many men in your position
能如此有悟性
lack the sense to do the same.
一般情况下我都会礼尚往来
Ordinarily I would return the courtesy,
把你赶下船然后分道扬镳
relieve you of your cargo and be on my way.
但你的船将会为我们带来
But your ship is about to yield a prize
超乎我们想象的价值
of far, far greater value than our wildest expectation,
那奖励过于丰厚
a far greater prize
因此我不想留下任何见证者
for which I"d rather not leave witnesses to the taking.
求你了 先生 我有妻有子
Please, please, sir. I have a wife and a son.
真是捡到宝了 米克斯先生
Hell of a prize, Mr. Meeks.
捡到宝了
Hell of a prize.
船长
Captain.
更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号