美剧《黑帆》第一季第一集Part179-中英文对照台词剧本

2023-04-29 来源:飞速影视

美剧《黑帆》第一季第一集Part179-中英文对照台词剧本


1715年 拉丁美洲西印度群岛
新普罗维登斯岛海盗严重威胁该地区的海上贸易
所有文明国家的法律规定 海盗乃人类之公敌
相应地 海盗亦信奉自己的一套信条
与全世界为敌
长官 它仍在逼近中 我们真的没法甩掉它
Sir, she"s still closing. We simply cannot outrun her.
我们必须趁一切还来得及之前投降
We must surrender while we still can.
炮手 预备
Gun crews... at the ready!
炮手预备
Gun crews at the ready!
-你在干什么 -对不起
- What are you doing? - Sorry.
你为什么不跟其他船员一起在甲板上
Why aren"t you on deck with the crew?
我认为你应该问的是
I think the better question is
为什么他们没跟我们一起在下面
why aren"t they all down here with us?
在上面可能会小命不保
You could get killed up there.
-原来你是孬种 -对 你也是吗
- Oh, so you"re a coward, then? - Yeah. You, too?
我不是孬种 我是厨师
I"m no coward. I"m a cook.
这种事和我没关系
I"ve no quarters to man.
如果船长发现你做了逃兵
What do you think the captain would do
你猜他会怎么做
if he found out you"ve abandoned yours?
也许他死了而我还活着
Well, if he"s dead and I"m alive,
我倒愿意赌一把
I like my chances.
-开火 -右舷
- Fire! - Starboard side!
他们击中火枪手了
They shot the muskets!
打起精神来 该死的
Bear up, damn it!
-打得不够远 -打起精神来
- You"re short! - Bear up!
长官 他们在射程之外
Sir, they are out of our range.
全体船员 准备开火
All crews, fire your...
趴下
Get down!
你知道外面的是谁吗
You know who that is out there?
那艘船扬着弗林特船长的旗帜
That ship flies the banner of Captain Flint.
你难道一点都不担心吗
Isn"t this your problem, too?
好厨师供不应求 即使对方是罪犯
Good cooks are in short supply, even for criminals.
而你 畏缩在甲板底 逃避参战
But you, cowering below decks, dodging a fight?
他们一定会宰了你
They"ll gut you for sport.
桅杆要断了
It"s breaking!
那个给我
Give me that.
-那是什么 -没什么
- What is that? - That"s nothing.
看着可不像没什么
That doesn"t seem like nothing.
也许等弗林特船长来了我们让他来看看
Well, maybe when Captain Flint gets here, we can let him decide.
你不会那么做的
You wouldn"t want to do that.
是吗 为什么不
No? Why not?
撤退
Fall back!
-站起来 -快走
- Get up! - Go!
别挡道
Get out of the way.
把门关起来
Close us in.
长官 等等 费舍尔先生
Sir, wait. Mr. Fisher.
火枪手预备
Muskets at the ready.
让我进去 长官 求求你让我进去
Let me in, sir. Please, let me inside.
别挡着门
Move away from that door!
-长官 也许还来得及 -别挡着门
- Sir, there may still be time. - Move away from the door!
如果现在不投降 弗林特会杀死所有人
If we do not surrender now, Flint will kill us all.
请让我进去 求求你开门
Please let me in! Please, sir, open the door.

Open...
结束了
It"s over...
胜负已定
It"s done.
你说呢
Wouldn"t you agree?
那个卖不出去 别要了
Can"t sell that. Leave it here.
不行
No.
该死
Shit.
成熟点
Grow up.
这他妈的怎么回事
What the fuck is this?
门被堵上了 盖茨先生
Well, it"s blocked, Mr. Gates.
你好
Hello.
他无法接受你可能会对他做的事
He couldn"t handle the thought of what you might do to him.
相反地 我呢
I, on the other hand,
很愿意加入你们
would very much like to join your crew.
我叫约翰·西尔弗
My name is John Silver.
是一名很好的厨师
And I happen to be a very good cook.
听好了
Know this...
既然战斗已结束
now that the fight is over,
你们也不用再怕我们了
you have nothing more to fear from us today.
因为我们知道这场战斗并非你们的错
Because we know this fight was not of your making.
而是我们真正的敌人之选择
It was the choice of our true enemy.
你们真正的敌人
Your true enemy.
那位暴君船长
The tyrant captain.
我们当中许多人曾是这种船上的水手
Many of us once sailed on ships like this one.
我们知道被他的一时兴起
We know what it is to be slaves to his whim,
他的残暴
his violence,
他的烂薪水
his shit wages...
和他难以忍受的愚蠢所奴役的滋味
...his insufferable stupidity.
所以我们为自己创造了不一样的生活
So we"ve made for ourselves a different life
我们不必依赖薪水 我们自己做主宰
where we don"t rely on wages, we own a stake,
我们的快乐不是罪恶
and where our pleasure isn"t a sin.
而是美德
It"s a virtue.
我们也知道目睹自己兄弟
We also know what it"s like to see our brothers die
因为这种暴君的傲慢而牺牲的滋味
in the service of no end other than a tyrant"s pride.
这个人想要入伙 他说他会做饭
This one wants to join. Says he can cook.
如果他继续讲下去
Well, if he keeps that up,
这家伙不会是唯一一个要入伙的
this one won"t be the only one looking to join.
-今天是崭新的一天 -看看他
- Today is a new day. - Look at him.
俨然把自己当成了船长
Thinks he"s captain already.
今天他们的罪行被曝光
Today their crimes have been exposed.
而他们即将接受惩罚
And they will be punished.
我们彻底搜刮了船舱
We made a full sweep of the hold
又找到了八桶鲸油
and we found eight more casks of whale oil.
就这些
That"s all?
总共能赚400
Total tally 400.
如果能把烟草也卖掉就是500
500, if we manage to sell the tobacco.
卡梅隆把胳膊摔断了 达菲的腿中枪了
Cameron"s broken his arm. Duffy"s been shot in the leg.
支付完医疗费后
After injury payments,
我们每人能分到的不足8块钱
we will net just under $8 per man.
8块钱
$8?
船员可不会满意
The crew will not be happy.
他们什么时候满意过
When are they ever?
当他们能赚的比8块钱多得多的时候
When their end is a hell of a lot richer than $8.
看看这个
Here, take a look.
船长的航行日志 都在这儿了
Captain"s log. It"s all there.
巴斯克斯 皇家港
Vazquez, Port Royal.
告诉过你这就是我们要找的那艘船
Told you this was the ship.
日程安排在哪里
Where is the schedule?
还有点小困难
Minor obstacle.
但我们已经接近了
But we"re getting close.
听我说的对不对
Let me see if I have this right.
这是我们连续第四次拦船抢劫了
This is the fourth prize in a row
但是得到的收益与付出的代价相比
from which the profits will barely exceed
实在是微不足道
the expenses it took to win it.
辛格尔顿在外面在试着说服你的船员
Singleton"s out there trying to convince your crew
去折磨那可怜的混账船长
to torture that poor bastard of a captain
无非是因为他还没想出
simply "cause he hasn"t worked out
怎么能让他们对你做同样的事情
how to get them to do it to you.
但没关系 因为你在一张我们找不到的纸上
But all is well because you"ve discovered
发现了我们正在搜寻
that the information we can"t tell anybody we"re looking for
但却不能告诉任何人的信息
exists on a page... that we don"t have.
暂时找不到而已
Don"t have yet.
达菲先生死了
Mr. Duffy is dead.
我切除了腿 但是他失血过多
I removed the leg, but he lost too much blood.
阉了他
Cut his cock!
有必要这样吗
Is this necessary?
我们今天付出了惨痛代价 为了什么
We paid a heavy toll today. And for what?
我们都心知肚明 战利品根本不够分
We all know the prize won"t come close to evening the scales.
总有个人要补足落差吧
Someone ought to pay the difference.
跟我说说你的招募计划
Talk to me about recruits.
-他要干什么 -给他点时间
更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号