电影《特种空勤团:红色通缉令(2021)》Part1-中英文对照台词
2023-04-29 来源:飞速影视

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果
Less than one percent of the population is psychopathic.
只有不到百分之一的人患有精神病
Psychopaths often inherit the trait
精神病患者通常会遗传
and are incapable of love.
而且没有爱的能力
They manage their relationships with clinical precision,
他们通过临床精确性来处理人际关系
succeeding in all walks of life.
在各行各业都取得了成功
Psychopaths that can learn to love are even more rare.
能学会爱的精神病患者更为罕见
As rare as a black swan.
像黑天鹅一样稀有
It"s time.
是时候了
I"m not dead yet.
我还没死呢
Naming a successor is a sign of strength, not weakness, Father.
任命继承人是力量的象征 而不是软弱的象征 父亲
You"ve always had more ambition than your brother.
你一直比你哥哥更有野心
Olly is more ambitious than you think.
奥利比你想象的更有野心
There"s a difference between ambition and pride.
野心和自大是有区别的
He"s just trying to impress you.
他只是想给你留个好印象
Well, no matter how hard your brother tries,
不管你哥哥多努力
he"ll always be replaceable.
他永远都是可替代的
Boy, does he know you feel that way.
天啊 他知道你是这么想的吗
I don"t care, and neither should you.
我不在乎 你也不该在乎
别再耽搁了
管道必须通过
Last one of the day, boys. Let"s light her up.
今天最后一天了 伙计们 全力以赴吧
Stay professional.
专业点
Morning. Was when I got here.
早上好 现在是中午了
What did you offer "em? Fifty fucking grand.
你给他们什么报价? 五万块
Well, that"s twice what you paid for the delay.
这是你延期支付的两倍
Yeah, I already paid "em a hundred.
我已经付了他们一百万了
Pissed it away on whores and vodka.
他们把钱都花在妓女和伏特加上了
Yeah, well, do you blame "em?
你怪他们吗?
No. I mean, I wouldn"t wanna live in that fucking shithole.
不 我的意思是 我可不想住在那个破地方
Well, they want more money.
他们想要更多的钱
Clearly. Alright, increase the offer,
看出来了 好吧 提高报价
but if it goes noisy, that"s what you"re here for.
但如果事情闹大了 你就得来帮忙
Grace.
格蕾丝
What"s a fair price for that village?
那个村子的价格是多少?
Two hundred?
两百万?
OK, well, if they refuse, cut their tongues out.
好吧 如果他们拒绝 就割掉他们的舌头
Is she capable of that? Of course.
她能做到吗? 当然
Well, if she fucks it up, it"s down to you.
如果她搞砸了 那就是你的错
I just need that village cleared today, alright?
我只需要今天把村子清场 好吗?
Hey, Pop, is it unprofessional to burn him?
嘿 老爹 烧死他是不是很不专业?
My God, Olly. You really do have shit for brains.
天啊 奥利 你真是个笨蛋
Enemy front!
有敌人
Go, go, go! Go. Up the hill.
快 快 快 去吧 上山
Switch fire right. Switch fire right. Out.
右侧正在交火 右侧正在交火 完毕
Oh, it"s just a scratch.
只是擦伤
You"re good.
你没事
They don"t want money.
他们不想要钱
They want a fight.
他们想打
Make a decision. Make it now.
做个决定吧 现在就做决定
Kill the men and the boys,
把男人和男孩都杀了
and leave the women to spread the fear.
让女人们传播恐惧
Welcome home, Thomas.
欢迎回家 汤姆
Great to see you, Callum. Looking good as always.
很高兴见到你 卡莱姆 你一如既往的光鲜
You staying for Christmas?
你要留下来过圣诞节吗?
I just came to pick something up.
我只是来拿点东西
That"s my job. Tell me what you need. I"ll organize some tea.
那是我的工作 告诉我你需要什么 我去泡点茶
Thanks, but I"d rather do it myself. It"s in Nanna"s box.
谢谢 但我宁愿自己来 东西在奶奶的盒子里
Well, that is a surprise. To me as well.
真是个惊喜 对我也是
Be nice to have some laughter in the house.
家里能有点笑声就好了
Early days.
为时尚早
I plan to keep my flat but weekend here.
我打算保留我的公寓 但周末住在这里
If Sophie fancies it.
如果苏菲喜欢的话
Will she be needing color charts for the nursery?
她要为婴儿房准备彩色图表吗?
You"re worse than my mother.
你比我妈还差劲
She would have been proud.
她会为你骄傲的
Somehow I doubt that.
我对此表示怀疑
Thomas, your parents were...
汤姆 你的父母...
My parents were wildly disappointed in me.
我父母对我非常失望
Your nanna would have approved.
你奶奶会同意的
Did you fix the windows in her library?
你修好她图书室的窗户了吗?
All done, sir.
好了 先生
We also planted another 40 acres of oak.
我们还种了40英亩的橡树
Her favorite.
她的最爱
That would be you, sir.
是您 先生
Thank you, Callum. Of course, sir.
谢谢你 卡鲁姆 随时效劳
Having second thoughts?
后悔了吗?
Never.
从未
What is it, then?
不然是怎么了?
Did Nanna really love Grandpa?
奶奶真的爱爷爷吗?
In her own way.
以她自己的方式爱
Could you be any more obtuse?
你还能再迟钝点吗?
She had a special way of seeing the world,
她看待世界的方式很特别
including your grandfather.
包括对你的奶奶
For her, it was love.
对她来说 那就是爱
You understand?
明白了吗?
Beginning to.
开始明白了
That"s why she wanted you to have that ring.
所以她才想把戒指给你
The great Henry Buckingham
伟大的亨利·白金汉
chopped it off the maharaja"s finger
在印度叛乱期间
during the Indian Mutiny
把戒指从王公的手指上砍下来
and bequeathed it to her upon his passing.
并在他去世后将其传给了她
So the story goes.
故事是这样说的
Your nanna did keep her secrets.
你奶奶确实保守了她的秘密
Guess we"ll never know the truth.
看来我们永远不会知道真相了
I know she would be pleased.
我知道她会很高兴的
Sophie is a fine choice, Thomas.
苏菲是个不错的选择 汤姆
Then it"s time.
那是时候了
This just in from our sources.
最新消息
Red Notices have been issued
臭名昭着的“黑天鹅”组织的三名成员
for three members of the notorious Black Swans,
已被发布红色通缉令
a family-owned private military company
这是一间家族所有的私人军事公司
linked to alleged atrocities in the Republic of Georgia.
与格鲁吉亚共和国发生的暴行有关
The three are Americans William Lewis
这三人是美国人威廉·刘易斯
and his adult children, Grace and Oliver Lewis.
和他的子女 格蕾丝·刘易斯和奥利弗·刘易斯
The family is reported to be living in North London.
据报道 这家人住在伦敦北部
They"re accused of crimes against humanity
他们被指控反人类罪
following an alleged massacre that has only now come to light.
这起所谓的屠杀事件才刚刚曝光
The remote area where it happened
事发的偏远地区
is known as a corridor for transnational gas pipelines.
被称为跨国天然气管道走廊
The International Criminal Court is demanding
国际刑事法庭要求
that the UK extradite the accused to the Hague
英国将被告引渡至海牙
where they will stand trial.
他们将在那里受审
The prime minister"s office has so far
首相办公室目前为止
refused to comment on the Red Notices
拒绝就红色通缉令发表评论
or whether it plans to serve them,
也拒绝透露是否打算发布这些通缉令
but we"re waiting for further updates from Number Ten.
但我们在等待首相府的进一步消息
It wasn"t what we hired him to do.
我们雇他不是为了这样干
Doesn"t matter.
无所谓了
He stands trial, Lewis will say we sanctioned it.
刘易斯接受审判会说是我们准许的
Well, you"re PM. What do you wanna do?
你是首相 你想怎么办?
I mean, we could kick him into the long grass.
我们可以摆脱他
You could do. But you do know this is not gonna blow over?
你可以这样做 但你知道这事不会就这么过去吧?
Mercenaries have been tearing the arse out of it for decades.
几十年来雇佣兵一直在干脏活
They may have done, but now every fucker has a mobile phone.
也许吧 但现在是坏事传千里的时代
Fair one. We could deport him.
说得好 我们可以把他驱逐出境
No. The Yanks won"t eat our shit.
不 美国佬不会善罢甘休的
Lewis lives here. He does his business here.
路易斯住在这里 他在这里做生意
He"s been here for 40 years or so.
他在这里住了40年左右了
He"s just bought the Habsburg House.
他刚买下哈布斯堡的房子
What, in Hampstead Heath? Yeah.
什么? 在汉普斯特德希斯吗? 对
Clearly we"re paying him too much.
显然我们付他太多钱了