美剧《为了全人类》第一季第十集Part60-中英文对照台词剧本
2023-04-29 来源:飞速影视

艾伦
Ellen?
艾伦
Ellen?
迪克
Deke?
艾伦 你还活着 谢天谢地
Ellen, you"re alive. Thank God.
你昏迷了将近6分钟
You"ve been out for almost six minutes.
我还在
I"m... I"m here.
你得停止飞船加速
You need to abort the burn.
我的氧气所剩不多了
I don"t have much left in my OPS.
我的宇航服被刮破了
There"s a puncture in my suit.
该死
Shit.
休斯顿 终止手柄没有反应
Houston, our abort handle is non-responsive.
休斯顿 收到吗
Houston, do you read?
我试过了 联系不到他们
I"ve been trying. I can"t raise them.
该死
Shit.
哈里
Harry!
压住
Keep pressure on it.
休斯顿 我们的土星四号B没有燃料了 收到吗
Houston, our S-IVB"s fuel is depleted. Do you copy?
休斯顿 收到吗 休斯顿
Houston. Do you read, Houston?
休斯顿 收到吗
Houston, do you read?
山巅之城
为了全人类
第一季第十集[本季终]
收到吗 休斯顿
Do you read, Houston?
爱德华·肯尼迪总统
有救援的可能吗
Is there hope for any sort of rescue?
哈罗德·威斯纳
宇航局长
目前尚不清楚 总统先生
That is... unclear at the moment, Mr. President.
到底怎么回事 哈罗德
What happened up there, Harold?
先生 这...
Well, sir, it"s--
我们正在检查阿波罗24号推进器点火的所有可能原因
We"re going over everything leading up to Apollo 24"s booster ignition
似乎是新替换的计算机
and it seems like the replacement computer
误以为飞船仍处在点火阶段...
may have mistakenly thought the ship was still in its first--
于是突然推进了
rather initial orbit and booted up for the--
此事与苏联有关吗
Could this be connected to the Soviets?
他们从中作梗...
Sabotage, or...
我不是这个意思 先生
I--I"m not saying that necessarily, sir, I--
那你什么意思 哈罗德
What in the goddamn hell are you saying, Harold?
此事很复杂 先生
I-It"s complicated, sir.
复杂什么 这几个月你出了三次事故了
No, it isn"t! You"ve had three goddamn accidents in as many months!
你到底在搞什么鬼
What kind of chickenshit operation are you running down there?
别再给我添麻烦了
I do not need this right now.
里根就够我头疼了
Already got Ronnie Reagan up my ass.
他不停宣扬"美国大不如前"
Him and his whole "America was better way back when" thing...
以前有什么啊
What does he even remember way back when?
他怀念种族隔离吗
Jim Crow?
经济大萧条还是越战啊
The Depression? Vietnam?
直说吧 以前可没那么好
It wasn"t that great, let me tell you.
不管有多难
I don"t care what you have to do.
你都得把宇航员接回来 懂了吗 哈罗德
You get those astronauts back home. You hear me, Harold?
说英语 我知道你们学过
English. I know you learn it.
你们都会说英语
You all do.
我很了解你们 我跟你们在朝鲜交过手
See, I know a lot about you guys. I was in Korea.
居然让我断氧 你真行
You cut off my oxygen. Really?
你之前在我们的矿坑干什么 伊凡
What were you doing in our mine, Ivan?
你想找什么
What were you looking for?
没什么
Nothing.
那你去干什么
What"s this for then?
去找你们装在我们坑洞中的摄像机吗
What was it for, that device you left in our mine?
已经被你毁掉了
The one you destroyed.
谁让你们放在我们的领地
Yeah, you put it in our territory.
-你们的领地 -对
- Your territory? - Yeah.
有意思 你们的领地和坑洞
That"s funny. Your territory, your mine.
这里是月球 先生 月球属于大家
This is the moon, mister. Belongs to everyone.
我和莫莉·科布三年多前在那里发现了冰
Molly Cobb and I discovered ice there over three years ago.
要是论先后
Yeah, if it"s about who was here first,
阿列克谢·列昂诺夫比你先到月球 爱德华·鲍德温
Alexei Leonov was here before you, Edward... Baldwin.
他之前说 月球属于全人类
And he said moon belonged to the whole world.
我怎么记得他说带领大家过上"马列主义生活"呢
I seem to remember him saying something about "the Marxist-Leninist way of life."
你听我说
Look...
你们想要冰
you want ice.
我们也想啊
So do we.
月球的冰足够大家取用
There is enough ice for everyone.
你们在红星基地建造什么
Why don"t you tell me what you"re building over there at Zvezda?
我可是看到那边尘土飞扬
I"ve seen all the regolith you"re kicking up.
你们在建造什么
What are you building over there?
我不能告诉你
I can"t tell you.
那可不一定
Didn"t think so.
你得放我走 我的同志们很快就会来找我
You need to let me go. My compatriots will be looking for me soon.
我可不担心你的同志们 因为...
Yeah, well, see, I"m not that concerned about your compatriots "cause...
你们和我们一样 只有一台月球车
I know you"ve got one rover, just like us.
你们的这台被你开来了
And it"s over here.
要是你的同志们想来找你
So... if your compatriots wanted to come looking for you,
那他们也走不远 是吧 伊凡
they wouldn"t get very far, now, would they, Ivan?
大概是吧
Guess not.
是啊
Guess not.
500英尺
500 feet.
300英尺
300 feet.
阿波罗25号触水降落了
Apollo 25 splashdown.
收到 阿波罗25号
Roger that, 25.
宇航员状况如何
Condition of the crew?
我很好 宇航员妻子面带微笑 丹尼斯晕船了
I"m good, the astro wife is smiling, and Dennis is seasick.
导航员 汇报阿波罗24号的情况
Guido, give me a situation report on Apollo 24.
还是联系不到 总指挥
Still got no communication, Flight.
遥感和体征都没信号 只能在雷达上监测飞船动向
No telemetry, no bio-readings. Only able to track "em on radar.
天呐 我们都不知道他们的生死
Jesus, we don"t even know if they"re alive, do we?
只知道飞船正往外太空飞去
All we know is that they"re headed toward... deep space.
要是能联系休斯顿就好了 了解到底怎么回事
Wish we could talk to Houston, find out what the hell happened.
远距离S波段信号肯定是加速时损毁了
The long-range S-band must"ve been damaged during the burn.
此时早就无法利用近距离通讯了
We"re way past short-range VHF.
去年刚更新的通讯系统真"棒"
I sure am glad they upgraded these goddamn comm systems last year.
我敢保证 要是依然采用以前的输出缓冲器
Guarantee you, we were still using the old output buffer,
根本不会失联 我们就能按计划援救爱德了
none of this happens, and we"re back on our way to Ed.
也许吧 你冷静点
Maybe so, but you need to calm down.
你现在不宜动气
It"s not good for you to get so worked up.
要想成功 你得集中注意力
And I need you focused if we"re gonna pull this off.
成功干什么
Pull what off?
加速时间过长 我们远远偏离了轨道
With that overburn, we"re miles off course
现在速度太快 无法进入月球轨道
and going way too fast to enter lunar orbit.
重新点火 你能坚持住吧
You think you"re up for another burn?
你之前看到了
You saw.
哈里
I mean, Harry.
他整个人都被点火器吞噬了
He got dragged into the plume. Swallowed him whole.
我们得扔掉货物
We"ll have to ditch the cargo.
剩下的燃料
Gonna need just about all the fuel we"ve got left
得全部用来将速度降到35650英尺每秒
to get our velocity down to 35,650 feet per second.
误差将会是...
The margin"s gonna be...
不得有误差
Well... there won"t be a margin.
不得有误
Well, it"s either that...
不然我们就只能朝木星飞去 爱德只能继续待在月球了
or we"re on our way to Jupiter and Ed stays stranded.
那还等什么 我来控制电脑还是六分仪
So what are we waiting for? You want me on the computer or the sextant?
先把货物扔掉吧
Let"s dump the dead weight first.
我巴不得丢掉那些东西呢
Be my pleasure to get rid of that fucking thing.
服务控制分离闸已开启
SMRCS-iso valves are all gray.
控制服务舱已分离
CSM separating.
再见
Sayonara.
长期通讯中断
Prolonged communication failure,
可能是因控制服务舱的天线受损了
likely caused by physical damage to the command-service module"s antennae.
虽然天线受损
His hope is that whatever event damaged the antennae
希望燃料箱和导航系统依然正常运转
did not also damage the fuel tanks or guidance systems.
艾蕾达
Aleida!
他最后故作轻松
Ended on an optimistic note,
认为宇航员"不同常人"
saying that astronauts are "a different breed.
更多内容请百度搜索:可小果