美剧《黑水仙(2020)》第一季第一集Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

2023-04-28 来源:飞速影视

美剧《黑水仙(2020)》第一季第一集Part1-中英文对照台词剧本


更多内容请百度搜索:可小果
喜马拉雅山脉 摩普 1914年
斯里玛蒂
Srimati!
斯里玛蒂
Srimati!
斯里玛蒂
Srimati!
黑水仙
第一季第一集
英属印度 大吉岭 1934年
上帝与你同在 嬷嬷
God be with you, Sister.
也与你同在
And with you.
上帝与你同在 嬷嬷
God be with you, Sister.
也与你同在
And with you.
上帝与你同在 嬷嬷
God be with you, Sister.
也与你同在
And with you.
上帝与你同在 嬷嬷
God be with you, Sister.
也与你同在
And with you.
请进
Enter.
克罗达嬷嬷 摩普来的消息
Sister Clodagh. News from Mopu.
将军还是没有改变主意吗 院长嬷嬷
The General hasn"t changed his mind, Reverend Mother?
不 根本没有提
No, nothing like that, no.
他依然想捐出他的宫殿
He"s still most keen to donate his palace.
然而将军表示这份慷慨的条件
In fact, the General makes it a condition of his gift
是要求我们不能等到明年春天
that the mission should travel to Mopu immediately,
而是现在就要去摩普传教
rather than waiting "til spring.
我想这样安排也方便...
I suppose it does make sense to...
我们能在寒冷的天气降临前
set up the school and settle ourselves
开设学校 并安顿好
before the cold weather sets in.
北部的冬季来得比这里要早
Winter arrives much sooner in the north than it does here.
我知道你认为能领导这次传教任务
I know how very keen you are to assume the honor
是无上的荣耀 克罗达嬷嬷
of leading the mission, Sister Clodagh.
摩普是一个蛮荒之地
Mopu is a wild place.
那里甚至没有警察
There isn"t even a policeman there.
只有一名将军的代理人 迪恩先生
Just, uh, the General"s agent, a Mr. Dean.
要是罗伯茨神父没有病倒就好了
If only Father Roberts wasn"t laid low.
请原谅 院长嬷嬷
Forgive me, Reverend Mother.
如果你信任我
If you put your faith in me,
我知道我能成功在那里建立新的修道院
I know I can make a success of the new convent.
因为这是上帝召我完成的事业
I do so feel I was called to do God"s work there,
让我为那个偏远的角落
to bring education and enlightenment
带去教育和启迪
to such a remote part of the world.
我知道我可以做到的
I know I can do it.
"我" 克罗达
"I", Clodagh...
你一直说"我"
So many I"s.
我们 院长嬷嬷
We, Reverend Mother.
我觉得你还没有准备好
I don"t think you"re ready for it.
我觉得你会很孤独
I think you"d be lonely.
孤独 我为什么会孤独
Lonely? Why would I be lonely?
大家都会和我一起
I"d have the community around me.
还有很多工作
And so much work to do.
在这里 你已经证明你是一个很优秀的修女
There"s no doubt you"ve more than proved your competence here.
这将会是我的一大步[信任飞跃]
It would be a leap of faith.
你需要对陪同你的嬷嬷
You will certainly need to put much faith
也多给与一些信任
in the Sisters who will accompany you.
布莱奥妮嬷嬷 你在高山上
Sister Briony, she will be indispensable to you
会需要她的帮助
up there in the mountains.
教会能缺了她吗
Will the order really be able to manage without her?
我们会想办法 菲丽帕嬷嬷
We"ll have to. And, uh, Sister Philippa.
菲丽帕能帮你很多忙
You"ll do well to lean on Philippa.
她不仅擅长园艺和洗衣服
Not just for the garden or the laundry,
-还是一个很睿智的人 -是 院长嬷嬷
- but for her wisdom. - Yes, Reverend Mother.
我们能带上布兰奇嬷嬷吗
And might we take Sister Blanche?
-她能照顾那些孩子们 -蜜糖嬷嬷 当然了
- For the little ones. - Ah, Sister Honey, yes, do.
在那种封闭的地方 蜜糖总比醋要好
Better honey than vinegar in such a closed community.
还有露丝嬷嬷
And Sister Ruth.
她像你一样 受到上帝的眷顾 十分聪慧
Like you, God has blessed her with an abundance of talents.
圣海伦斯教堂说她学习语言很快
And St. Helens found her a very quick study in languages,
她还很擅长针线活
and she"s experienced in lace work.
你有什么保留意见吗 克罗达嬷嬷
Do you wish to express a reservation, Sister Clodagh?
不 多萝西娅院长 只是...
No, Mother Dorothea. Except...
露丝嬷嬷好像很喜欢成为人们瞩目的焦点
Sister Ruth seems to wish so much to be important.
那你们也算有很多共同点了
Then you will have a great deal in common.
愿上帝保佑你 孩子
May the Lord bless you, child,
给与你在传教之旅中侍奉祂的力量
and give you strength to serve Him in your mission.
阿门
Amen.
-谢谢你 神父 -这可怕的高烧
- Thank you, Father. - This wretched fever.
等您能够启程了 圣费斯教堂修道院
The convent of St. Faith shall be pleased to receive you
欢迎您的到来 神父
when you are able to make the journey, Father.
我期望很高
I expect to see great things.
你是教团里最年轻的上级修女
The youngest Sister Superior in the order.
我相信你能成功完成
I have every confidence you"ll succeed
圣彼得的教士们没有完成的事业
where the Brothers of St. Peter failed.
-多萝西娅院长没有说吗 -没有 神父
- Did Mother Dorothea not say? - No, Father.
去年就有一个德国教团
A German order attempted to establish
想在那个宫殿建立学校
a school in the palace only last year.
但是未能成功
It was not a success.
也许他们缺少我们的传教经验
Perhaps they lacked our experience with missionary work.
那些德国教士为什么离开了宫殿
Why did the German Brothers leave the Palace?
我一直不知道原因
I"ve been unable to discover the reason.
好了
Okay.
嬷嬷们 带好各自的铺盖
Sisters, get your bed rolls,
我们要抄一条近道
we"ll take the shorter route.
继续往前
Keep going.
不远了
Can"t be far.
不要盯着看 嬷嬷们 那只是一个圣人
Keep your eyes inwards, Sisters. It"s just a holy man.
当地人都称他们为圣者
What the local people call a Sunnyasi.
上帝与你同在
God go with you.
我们到了
Here we are.
摩普宫
The palace of Mopu.
我们可不会把这种地方叫做宫殿
It"s not what we would call a palace though,
对吧 克罗达嬷嬷
is it, Sister Clodagh?
我们总不可能期待会看到卫兵交接仪式吧 嬷嬷
We could hardly expect the changing of the guard, Sister.
有人吗
Hello?
我们是从大吉岭来的修女
We"re the religious sisters from Darjeeling.
露丝嬷嬷
Sister Ruth.
有人吗
Hello?
这些蜡烛是谁点的
Who lit the candles?
那些教士们
Is it really only a year
真的才离开了一年吗
since the Brothers were here?
这房间足够做我们的寝室了
This will do splendidly for our sleeping quarters.
你好
Namaste.
很抱歉吓到了你们
I am so sorry to give you a fright.
我是安谷 安谷·阿雅 这里的看管人
I am Angu, Angu Ayah, the caretaker.
你们肯定很累了吧 你们好好休息
So you must be very tired, no? You take rest, huh?
明天早餐将军都准备好了
Tomorrow for breakfast the General,
他给你们送来了英国香肠
he has sent you English sausages.
上帝保佑将军
God bless the General.
为什么圣彼得的教士们突然离开了 克罗达嬷嬷
Why did the Brothers of Peter leave so suddenly, sister Clodagh?
上帝会保护我们
We are safe in God"s hands.
我入睡总是很困难
I"ve always found it hard to sleep,
-我父亲经常说... -嬷嬷
- my father used to say... - Sister.
现在不是聊天的时候
This is not our time for conversation.
上帝保佑你
God bless you.
对着祂祈祷 你自会安眠
Commend your soul to His care and sleep will come.
上帝保佑你 克罗达嬷嬷
God bless you, Sister Clodagh.
早上好 你肯定是迪恩先生了
Good morning. You must be Mr. Dean.
你们好
How do you do?
修女们
Sisters.
抱歉 我...我以为早起是你们的...
Sorry, I...I thought early rising was part of your...
希望安古已经把你们安顿好了
I hope Angu"s made you all comfortable?
我们安顿好了 谢谢
Most comfortable, thank you.
将军让我找上级修女对接
The General told me to report to the Sister Superior.
-克罗达修女 -就是我 我就是克罗达修女
- Sister Clodagh. - I Am she. I am Sister Clodagh.
克罗达 我以为会是一个更...
Clodagh. I was expecting someone more...
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号