电影《舞台老妈(2020)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本
2023-04-28 来源:飞速影视

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果
你的妈妈知道吗
潘多拉魔盒
每晚变装秀
回到我身边 我们会重归于好
Come on over and we"ll settle it right
举起你的拳头
Put your dukes up
因为我准备好为你而战
"cause I"m ready to fight for you
我愿为你而战
I"ll fight for you
有人看到我的聚拢型的胸罩吗
Has anyone seen my pushup bra?
在你假发下面
Under your wig.
还有两分钟就要上了 瑞奇
You"re on in two minutes, Rickey.
我愿为你而战
I"ll fight for you
回到我身边 我们会重归于好
Come on over and we"ll settle it right
举起你的拳头 因为我准备好了
Put your dukes up "cause I"m ready
来为你战斗
To fight for you
我愿为你而战
I"ll fight for you
好的 让我们为这骇人的一对欢呼吧
Alright, let"s hear it for the gruesome twosome!
或者我会亲切地称她们
Or as I affectionately call them,
阿呆与阿瓜
Dumb and Dumber!
女主角兼安布罗斯小姐
The Diva and Miss Ambrose.
晚上好 女士们先生们
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen.
我是灰灰·松饼 我不得不警告你们 这松饼里有坚果
I"m Dusty Muffin. And I gotta warn you, this muffin has nuts.
以防你们过敏
You know, in case you"re allergic.
欢迎来到我们的秀 别碰逼哦
Welcome to our show: Leave it, it"s Beaver!
什么 甜心 你是直的
Oh, what, honey, you"re straight?
没错 猜猜怎样
Yeah, guess what.
意大利面也这德性
So is spaghetti
直到你把它搞得又热又湿
until you get it hot and wet.
她因为上班喝酒被精子库开除了
She got fired from the sperm bank for drinking on the job!
瑞奇·佩蒂亚
Rickey Pedia!
如果你必须走
And if you must go
亲爱的 我给你自由
Oh darling I"ll set you free
但我知道终有一时
But I know in time
我们会在一起
That we"ll be together
现在我不会试着
Now I won"t try
阻止你现在的离开
To stop you now from leaving
因为于我心中我知道
"Cause in my heart I know
爱会指引你回来
Love will lead you back
我只知道会是某天
Someday I just know
爱会指引你重回我拥抱
That love will lead you back to my arms
重回到属于你的地方
Where you belong
我确信
I"m sure
就如星星会闪耀一样
Sure as stars are shining
瑞奇 瑞奇 瑞奇
Rickey. Rickey. Rickey!
天哪 你嗑了什么
God, Rickey, what did you take, huh?
好 吸气 吸气 瑞奇
Okay, breathe. Breathe. Rickey.
快点 宝贝 你嗑了什么
Come on, baby, what did you take? Huh?
你嗑了什么 瑞奇
What did you take? Rickey?
好的 女士们以及亨利 从头再来
Alright, ladies and Henry, from the top.
《舞台老妈》
准备 一 二 开始
And a-one and two and...
已进入小镇范围 · 人口数目1501
欢迎来到
红维恩镇
德克萨斯州
奇异恩典
Amazing grace
何等甘甜
How sweet the sound
我罪已得赦免
That saved a wretch like me...
浸礼会 基督教新教之一
前我失丧
I once was lost
今被寻回
But now am found
曾经目盲,重又得见
Was blind but now... I see
好吧 那并不惊艳也不优雅
Alright, well, that was neither amazing nor graceful.
Erna Lee 还有伊莫金
Erna Lee and Imogene,
这不是竞赛 女士们
it"s not a competition, ladies.
上帝听得见你的 我向你们保证
God can hear you, I assure you.
谢谢你 贝薇特 麻烦再来一次
Thank you, Bevette.
奇异恩典
Amazing grace
何等甘甜
How sweet the...
涂大红的口红
Wear the red.
唱诗班那群五音不全的要是看懂你的嘴唇
Helps if the choir can read your lips,
你还能轻松一些
tone deaf as they are.
贝薇特
Oh, Bevette.
随便什么人你都让唱 会不会的想唱就行
Well, you let anyone in who wants to sing, even if they can"t.
这是教堂 贝薇特 不是比赛
It"s church, Bevette, not a contest.
你的电话 是谁
Phone for you. Who is it?
瑞奇的朋友
Friend of Rickey"s.
喂
Hello?
什么 什么时候
What? When?
他吃了什么
What"d he take?
谁啊 美宝莲
What is it, Maybelline?
不 不
No. No!
不 不不不
No!! No, no, no!!
你需要吃些东西
You need to eat somethin".
多漂亮的男孩
Beautiful boy.
很久以前是 美宝莲
A long time ago, Maybelline.
你订过机票了吗
Did you book the flights?
葬礼的周一
Funeral"s Monday.
我们哪也不会去 现在你需要冷静下来
We"re not goin" anywhere. Now you need to rest your nerves.
快点 吃几口就行
Come on, now. Just a couple of bites.
有人在家吗
Anybody home?!
这里 贝薇特
In here, Bevette.
你都收拾好了
Ah... You all packed?
再次感谢带上我
Thanks again for takin" me.
你要穿着那个 坐飞机啊
You wearin" that? On the plane?
是呀
Yeah.
至少你是舒服了
Well, at least you"ll be comfortable.
你觉得你是在去哪
Where do you think you"re goin"?
我可能 要先溜到卫生间去一趟
Well, I"ll just... maybe skedaddle off to the bathroom,
让你们俩有个小小的两人私语
let you two have a little tête-à-tête.
怎么说
Well?
你知道我要去哪
You know where I"m going.
你不会问问我吗
You weren"t gonna ask me?
我只是出去几天
I"ll only be gone a few days.
我们中的一个必须去
One of us has to go,
确保他已经 好好地安息了
make sure he"s... put to rest properly.
他已离开我们好多年了 他自己选择的
He already moved on from us years ago by his own choice.
我仍然是他的母亲
Well, I"m still his mother.
不再是了
Not anymore.
贝薇特 快点
Bevette, come on!
赶紧的 要不然我就错过航班了
Hurry up or I"ll miss my flight!
把你自己搅和进去是为了什么
What"s the point of puttin" yourself through this?
我们按着你的方式十年了 杰布
We did it your way for 10 years, Jeb.
你再也惩罚不了他了
You can"t punish him anymore.
现在你只是在惩罚我而已
Now you"re just punishing me.
你做你想做的
You do what you want.
我要去参加我自己儿子的葬礼
I"m goin" to my own son"s funeral!
深入骨髓
Deep in your bones
肉体不再
Your body bereaved
拥有名字
With nomenclature
如你所愿
Like you wanted to be
被自然陷害
Framed by nature
灵魂等待着降临
The spirit awaiting
所有的一切仍有留存
All those remaining
我为他唱一首圣歌
I sing a hymn for him
泪水现于他的眼眶
And with tears in his eyes
你看着那道光说
You looked to the light and said
我已有过美好生活
I"ve lived a good life
你不必担心
Don"t you worry
你不必等候我
Don"t you wait for me
我从未死过
I"ll never be dead
那本我读过的书如此说
Said the book that I read
谢谢你 乔安
Thank you, Joan.
瑞奇会喜欢那个的
Rickey would"ve loved that.
我是瑞奇的变装母亲 灰灰·松饼
I"m Rickey"s drag mother, Dusty Muffin.
"drag"源自1870年代男扮女装的表演方式 现已无性别限制