电影《新乌龙女校2:弗里顿的黄金的传奇(2009)》Part1-中英文
2023-04-27 来源:飞速影视

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果
Yo-ho-ho and a bottle of rum
哟吼吼 一瓶朗姆酒
Fifteen men on a dead man"s chest
尸骨遍地枯 淋淋不见首
Yo-ho-ho and a bottle of rum...
哟吼吼 一瓶朗姆酒
Avast!
停船
Hello, boys.
你们好啊 伙计们
Shiver me timbers, it"s captain Fritton!
额滴神呐 是弗里顿船长
Not the fearsome captain Fritton?
不是那个可怕的弗里顿船长吧
Is that what they"re saying about me these days? How delightful.
近来人们都是这样形容我的吗 多棒呀
Not the captain Fritton that"s robbed a thousand ships
不是那个抢劫了一千艘船
and turned the black sea red?
把大海都染红了的弗里顿船长吧
Yeah, yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. That fritton?
是的 是的 是的 是的 是那个弗里顿
You don"t want to believe everything you read on the wanted poster.
通缉令上写的不必全信
Now, look here, I"m in an awful hurry. Where"s Lord Pomfrey?
现在听着 我急得要命 彭弗里亲王在哪儿
Ah, what an honour!
真是荣幸之至
The famous captain Fritton aboard my humble vessel.
著名的弗里顿船长竟然上了我简陋的小船
Lord Pomfrey.
彭弗里亲王
I"ve heard so much about you.
我可听说了不少关于你的传闻
Oh, likewise. I say, golly gosh.
彼此彼此 天哪
This looks like the real thing. This isn"t just treasure, Fritton.
这件看起来是真货 这并不只是件宝贝 弗里顿
Really? Looks like treasure to me.
真的吗 对我来说就是宝贝
This is the solution to the greatest threat mankind has ever known.
这是解决人类所面对最大威胁的方法
Ha ha! Which is?
什么威胁
There is a wench on the throne of England.
一个妓女却坐上了英国的王位
There"s nothing wrong with the queen.
女王没有错
There is everything wrong with men taking orders from the weaker sex.
男人听从女人的命令就是大错特错
Besides, I rather enjoy a woman on top.
而且 我倒是喜欢女人在上
You won"t get away with this, Fritton!
你逃不掉的 弗里顿
I don"t see why not.
我可不这么想
After all, with this haul I can retire, put my feet up, write my memoirs.
有了这笔不义之财 我就可以退休了 金盆洗手 写写回忆录
I"d start writing quickly, if I were you,
如果我是你就快点写
because we will hunt you down like the scurvy dog you are!
因为我们会像猎捕病狗一样逮住你
Wether it takes two years, twenty years...
不管是要花两年还是20年
or four hundred and twenty years!
还是420年
I predict a riot I predict a riot
我预言暴动 我预言暴动
And if there"s anybody left in here
如果有人留在这里
that doesn"t want to be out there
就不会再想出去
I predict a riot I predict a riot
我预言暴动 我预言暴动
Ok, Tania, into fifth! I predict a riot
好了 塔尼娅 提到第五档 我预言暴动
I predict a riot
我预言暴动
And if there"s anybody left in here that doesn"t want to be out there
如果有人留在这里就不会再想出去
I predict... Why did you stop?
我预言 为什么停车
We"re out of our jurisdiction.
我们出了管辖区
Two eleven to control, over.
211呼叫总部
Over, two eleven.
收到 211
They"re back.
她们回来了
Watching the people get lairy
看着人们喧闹沸腾
It"s not very pretty, I tell thee walking through town is quite scary
这并不美丽 我告诉你穿梭城市之中很恐怖
and not very sensible la-a-a, la-la-la-la-la-la
而且不理智 啦啦啦
Morning, bursar. Morning, bursar.
早上好 财务主任 早上好 财务主任
I predict a riot I predict a riot
我预言暴动 我预言暴动
I predict a riot I predict a riot
我预言暴动 我预言暴动
Hey, Roxy, promise you"ll write me?
洛克希 保证给我写信啊
Love you, babe. Whatever.
爱你 宝贝 随便
I predict a riot
我预言暴动
I predict a riot
我预言暴动
Oh... my... god!
我的天啊
So, what"s he like?
那么他怎么样
Grazia said he was totally wild. Is he wild?
歌拉兹娅说他非常野性 他野性吗
You just need to know how to tame him.
你得知道怎么驯服他
So have you... you know? What goes on tour, stays on tour.
那么你有没有 你知道 过去的事就让它过去
That means she didn"t. That means she did.
意思是她没有 意思是她有
Namaste. You look well. Nice holiday?
你好啊 你气色不错 假期过得好吗
Thanks, love, I"ve just been to India. Me mate Becky"s getting married.
谢谢 亲爱的 我去了印度 我的好朋友贝茨要结婚了
A hen do? No, she"s church of England, I think.
单身派对 不 她信英国国教
Enter.
进来
Ah, Annabelle, I expect you know why you"ve been summoned?
安娜贝尔 我希望你知道为什么会叫你过来
No, auntie. Sorry, miss.
不知道 姑妈 对不起 校长
Some women, Annabelle, are born great.
有些女人 安娜贝尔 生来就很伟大
Cleopatra, the queen...
埃及艳后 英国女王
...me.
我
Some become great like Mother Teresa or Lady Gaga.
有些女人后来变得伟大 像特蕾莎修女或者雷迪嘎嘎
Others have greatness thrust upon them, like Monica Lewinsky.
其他人努力拼搏成为伟人 像莫妮卡·莱温斯基
You fall into the third category. I"m afraid I don"t quite understand.
你属于第三类 我恐怕不太明白
I"m making you head girl.
我要让你当女生代表
Crikey.
哇塞
Former head girls have achieved levels of notoriety
以前的学生代表们最后都取得了
that mere mortals can only dream of.
普通人只可想象的恶名
Here is a missive from your predecessor, the infamous Kelly Jones.
这有一封你的前任 臭名远扬的凯丽·琼斯写的信
That"s so funny.
这真有趣
So hey, Annabelle, I think I"m meant to pass on some advice,
那么你好 安娜贝尔 我想我理应给你些忠告
But what can I say about a school with no rules?
但是对一所没有规则的学校我又能说些什么呢
Remember, if there"s one thing about St Trinian"s girls, they can smell fear.
记住 圣特里安的女生们可以嗅出恐惧
But, like all predators who hunt in packs, they want a leader.
但是就像所有的群居猎食的动物一样 她们需要一个领袖
Now, that"s gotta be you, kiddo.
现在 那就是你 孩子
If you want me, call me. Kelly.
如果需要 就给我打电话 凯丽
Amy. Amy. Amy. Tabitha, when you lift heavy objects,
艾米 艾米 艾米 塔比瑟 往楼上提重物时
always keep your back straight.
后背要绷直
... after the party is over the lights come on and I"m sober...
派对结束后 灯光闪烁 我醒了
Oh, don"t mind them. It"s just the flammables.
别管她们 她们是易燃物
Why are they called flammables? Have you seen all that polyester?
为什么她们叫易燃物 看见那些聚酯纤维了吗
Last year one of them took up smoking and half the school burned down.
去年她们其中一个人吸烟烧毁了半个学校
Three words
三个字
...don"t get caught.
别被抓
Next.
下一个
Where do I sling my stuff?
我行李放哪儿
We can make some room in our area, I suppose.
我想 我们可以腾出点地方
Yeah, er, you could so totally hang out with us.
是啊 你完全可以跟我们在一起
I mean, you know, if, if you wanted. Whatever.
如果你愿意 怎么都行
Does she look like she"d want to hang out with a bunch of shallow,
她看起来想要和一群肤浅的
vacant, facile, peroxide-blonde turbo-skanks?
呆滞的 没脑子的假冒金发的卷毛讨厌鬼们在一起吗
You think she"d rather hang out with you and the sulky, sun-dodging Emos?
你认为她会更想要和你们这些阴郁的 怕见阳光的哥特族一起吗
Yeah, I"d rather have a midnight algebra feast with the geeks.
没错 我宁愿和那些书呆子来一场午夜代数宴会
Like we do that! Yeah! It was actually trigonometry.
我们才没有 是啊 其实是书呆子
And that"s why Lucy will always be a virgin, ohh.
这就是露西一直是处女的原因
What, as opposed to a brainless slapper?
可比没脑子的荡妇强多了
Seriously, she"d snog a melon if you drew a mouth on it.
说实在的 如果在甜瓜上画张嘴 她会吻着甜瓜不放的
That"s not fair. It was a grapefruit, actually, and it was years ago.
这不公平 那是柚子 而且那都是几百年前的事了
Bella, that was a secret!
贝拉 那是个秘密
Well, I suppose she can try saving the world with the eco-freakos.
我想她可以试着和环保怪胎们拯救世界呢
Freakos.
怪胎们
Freakos, freakos, freakos.
怪胎们 怪胎们 怪胎们
Maybe we should let Roxy decide for herself who she wants to hang around with.
也许我们该让洛克希自己决定她想跟谁在一起
Yeah?
好吗
Listen, I"m not planning on sticking around for long.
听着 我不打算在这里久呆
Well, what d"you mean? Me and schools don"t mix.
你是什么意思 学校不适合我
So, if it"s all the same, I think I"ll just find my own space, cheers.
那么 如果都一样的话 我想我还是自己找地方吧
She ain"t all that, anyway. Whatever!
她又不重要 管她呢
Matey.
亲爱的
Camil.
卡蜜尔
If you don"t mind me saying, you"re still angry, aren"t you?
如果你不介意我这样说 你还在生气 是吗
Angry, Fi? No, no, no.
生气 菲 不 不 不
Not angry. I"m just, er, very, very... very...
我不生气 我只是非常 非常 非常
...disappointed.
失望
Next. Is that all you got?
下一个 你就会这几招吗
Hi, guys.
嗨 伙计们
... don"t care about no one but me Hi, guys.
只想着我 嗨 伙计们
Get that girl a lifetime away from me Hi, guys.
让那个女孩儿离我远远的 嗨 伙计们
Hi, guys.
嗨 伙计们
Hi, guys!
嗨 伙计们
As the new head of the student body,
作为新一届的学生代表