电影《致命黑兰(2011)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本
2023-04-26 来源:飞速影视

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果
哥伦比亚人
致命黑兰
I can"t believe this.
我真不敢相信我这么干了
Why not?
为什么呢?
Because I love you, Fabio, like a son.
我爱你啊 法比奥 待你像对我的儿子一样
I love you, Don Luis, like a father.
我也爱你 路易斯先生 像对我父亲一样
I"m going to miss you.
我会想你的
And I"m going to miss you.
我也会想你的
Okay. Enough of this sentimental bullshit.
好的 别说这些肉麻的了
One last drink? Next we"ll be crying
最后喝一杯吧? 再这么下去
like two old women. Come on!
我们就该像两个老女人似的抱头痛哭了!
To the future.
致未来
Good health and life!
致健康和生命
So business is all clear?
那 你手里的那些活儿都带来了?
Totally.
当然
It"s all here.
全带来了
No other copies? You have to ask?
没留下别的副本了? 你这还用问吗?
Hey, hey, hey.
嗨 嗨 嗨
Oh, come on, eh?
来
I"m going to miss you.
我会想你的
Bye, Marco.
再见 马可
Kill this motherfucker.
杀了他
I cannot believe this.
我不能相信
Not okay, boss?
老板 事情不顺利?
The bastard thinks I"m an idiot, playing it mellow.
这混帐当我是个傻瓜 还跟我玩这一套
If he screamed and threatened to kill my family,
他还不如直接对着我吼几句 威胁要杀了我全家什么的
it would"ve been better!
来的痛快呢
We have an hour to get out of here at the most.
我们最多只有一小时的时间离开这儿!
We"ve got 10 minutes.
我们只有十分钟时间
Cataleya, go pack. I"m packed, Mama.
卡塔利亚 收拾行李 我收拾好了 妈妈
Cataleya.
卡塔利亚
Listen to me.
听我说
In case anything happens,
如果有什么事情发生了
this-- This is your passport.
这就是你的通行证
You find yourself alone,
如果你孤身一人了
you go to the address on this card,
就到这张卡片上的地址去
you show it to the man at the gate.
把它给看门人看
I don"t understand, Papa.
我不明白 爸爸
Cata, you don"t have to understand.
你不需要明白
You just have to listen and remember.
你只需要听好 然后记住
Take the bus and go here.
坐车到这里
And this, this will keep you safe.
还有这个...它能保护你的安全
The Cattleya orchid.
卡塔利亚兰
My mother, your grandmother, used to grow them.
我母亲 你的祖母以前种过这种花...
Every morning, I"d wake up to the sight of them,
每天早上我一起床 就能看到它们
the smell of them.
闻到它们的花香
That"s why I named you Cataleya.
所以我才给你起名叫 "卡塔利亚"
Never forget where you came from.
永远不要忘记你的出身
May God protect you.
愿上帝保佑你
We want to see Don Fabio.
我们要找法比欧
He is not home.
不在家
Shit.
糟了
I"m ready. It"s time!
我准备好了 该来的还是来了
Back! Back! Back!
回来! 回来! 回来!
He said he"s not home yet.
他们说他不在家
Wait a minute.
等一下
It"s too late. Get ready.
来不及了 准备好!
Go. Go.
走 走
I love you very much.
我爱你
I love you too, Papa.
我也爱你 爸爸
Do it now. Okay.
开始行动 好的
Change of plans.
更改计划
Cata.
卡塔...
Alicia!
艾丽西亚!
Fabio...
法比欧
...you should know that you don"t leave Don Luis.
你应该知道你是不可能离开路易斯的
Only die.
除非死
Hey, what are you doing? Don Luis said kill everyone.
嘿 你在干什么? 路易斯说不要留下活口
He also said no names. She won"t remember.
他还说不要提到他的名字 她不会记得的
She"s a kid. So what?
她只是一个孩子 那又怎样?
What do you mean, "So what?" Hm?
什么叫"那又怎样"?
What do you mean?
你指什么?
Do you remember me, Cataleya?
卡塔利亚 你还记得我吗?
I was at your confirmation.
我是你爸爸的伙伴
My name is Marco, and I was a very good friend of your father.
我的名字叫马克斯 我是你爸爸的好朋友
You know who Don Luis is, right?
你知道路易斯是谁吧?
He was like a father to your father.
他就像你父亲的父亲
That makes you family too.
就像一个家族一样
But when someone
但是 如果有人
is good to you
对你好
and you"re not good to them back, then bad things happen.
但是你没有好好回报 就会有不好的报应
You do very well in school.
你在学校里应该有学到吧?
So I know this is not too complicated for you. Am I right?
你应该懂我的意思吧?
Excellent. Now, your father
很好 现在 你爸爸...
had something that belonged to Don Luis.
有一样东西是属于路易斯的
IFS a small thing, not bigger than this.
很小的东西 就这么一点大
Do you know where it is?
你知道放在那里吗?
Well, if you give it to me,
很好 你如果给我
Don Luis will be very happy and very grateful.
路易斯会很高兴哦 他也会很感谢你哦
So why don"t you just give me that little thing
那么 把这个东西
which belongs to him?
还给他好吗?
Would you do that?
好吗?
You"re a smart girl,
聪明的女孩
and in this life, smart girls
懂事的小女孩
always get what they want. Hm?
总是 得到她们想要的
So just tell me.
告诉我
Just tell me, sweetheart.
亲爱的 告诉我
What do you want?
你要怎么做呢?
To kill Don Luis.
我要杀了路易斯!
Get that little bitch!
抓住这个小鬼!
We need her alive!
要留活口
Find her! Find the little bitch!
找到她 找到这个小鬼
Alive.
要活的
Got you.
抓住了
Quick!
快一点!
Get her! Go! Quick!
抓住她 快!
Shit!
操!
Excuse me.
打扰一下
And you say you have something for us, sweetie?
你说...有东西要给我们看是吗?
Well, may I see it?
我可以看吗?
Jesus.
天啊!
Everybody, take a Eve-minute coffee break.
所有人...马上离开办公室 给我五分钟
Jim, we"re going to have to record this.
吉姆 我们要记录下来
Where did you get this, sweetie? My papa.
亲爱的 你从哪里拿到的? 从我父亲
And where is your papa?
你父亲在哪里?
Dead.
死了
Do you know what this is?
你知道这是什么吗?
Yes.
知道
My passport.
我的护照
We"re about to arrive in Miami.
我们马上到达迈阿密
Let me buckle you up.
让我解开你的安全带
Welcome to America.
欢迎来到美国
Go ahead. I"ll wait right here.
去吧 我在这里等你
Cataleya?
卡达莉亚?
Hello, young lady. Where are we wanting to go today?
小姐 想去哪里呢?
Chicago. It"s not just down the street, you know.
芝加哥? 这不是只有在隔壁街哦
How much?
车票多少钱?
Hey, kid.
小女孩
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么?
Emilio.
埃米力欧!
Emilio.
埃米力欧!