《爱在黎明破晓前》我喜欢我望向别处时你落在我身上的目光
2023-04-26 来源:飞速影视
《爱在黎明破晓前》是初见,电影里约好的六个月后再次相见,现实里却晚了八年多。九年出一部的“爱在系列”,《爱在日落黄昏后》、《爱在午夜降临前》。到现在男女主都老了,用一个系列的电影记录了两个人最美生命旅程的一段岁月时光。

不顾一切的相遇,不考虑未来是否再见,和陌生人突然的一场恋爱也可以很刻骨铭心。
那句超有名的台词也是出于这部电影。

I like to feel his eyes on me when I look away.
我喜欢我望向别处时他落在我身上的目光。

You know what"s the worst thing about somebody breaking up with you?
你知道被甩了之后最糟糕的是什么吗?
It"s when you remember how little you thought about the people you broke up with.
是当你觉得你几乎已经不再想他时,
and you realize that that is how little they"re thinking about you.
突然发现,其实他们也不会再想起你了。
You"d like to think that you"re both in all this pain,
你以为你们两都痛不欲生,
but really,
但事实上,
they"re just, Hey, I"m glad you"re gone.
他们想的是,真高兴你终于走了。

Have you ever heard that as couples get older.
你听说过么,夫妻在一起久了,
They lose their ability to hear each other?
就会失去倾听对方的能力。
Well, supposedly, men lose the ability to hear higher-pitched sounds, and women eventually lose hearing in the low end.
据说,男人失去的是听高音的能力,而女人失去了听见低音的能力。
I guess they sort of nullify each other, or something.
我想他们是在有意忽略对方之类的。
I guess, nature"s way of allowing couples to grow old together.
我猜,自然界的法则,好让夫妻白头到老。

If I could just accept the fact that"s what"s to be expected.
如果我能接受一个事实,命中注定如此。
that my life was supposed to be difficult,
即我的人生本来就是艰辛的,
then, I might not get so pissed off about it.
我可能就不会这么愤青。
and I"d just be glad when something nice happens.
如果有好事发生,我会很高兴的。
剧照





本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)
www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号